Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Slay Queen Blowing Banger And Disco Light... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Blowing Banger And Disco Light... (1001 Views)

10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blowing Banger And Disco Light... by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
gboo gboo gboo gboo gboo, enjoy the banger sound and flash the Disco light in this period.. But there is another banger we have been blowing (Pre-marital sex). slay queen, will you still keep blowing banger in 2019?? banger is sweet and pleasurable, but it comes with HIV, gonorrhea, staph, break-ups, mistrust and so on...If you still wanna blow banger, do not rush to Shiloh 2019 when it is late..
Re: Slay Queen Blowing Banger And Disco Light... by delishpot: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
They blow banger by themselves ba? Where is the advice for the men selling their own destinies by blowing slay queen bangers?
Re: Slay Queen Blowing Banger And Disco Light... by AlisaBro: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Nairaland forum has shared a nice blog post. Slay queen blowing banger and disco light is a wonderful forum. I recommend this 14mm male quartz banger with carb cap for better taste. This forum has been very helpful in creating a positive impact on marijuana in the mind.

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This / About To Join The "Never Going To Marry Campaign" / Help Me Save The Relationhip Between My Friend And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.