Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore (16861 Views)

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
theoldpretender:

Moghalu looks interesting

That's good that you find Moghalu interesting . I like Sowore. I would advise that you give it thought and decide for sure if you are going to vote for him or not. If you don't vote, let it be because you don't believe in any of the candidates. It is understandable.

However, the idea of an election is for you to vote a candidate you think is fit for the job. It is not about who has the chance to win.
Look at all those years Buhari's followers kept voting for him even though he kept losing. They are the reason the upper class people later went to support him. If you don't vote for your Moghalu, people will never know his electoral value and support him in the future.

Vote for the right candidate. It is not about whether they will win. It is about fitness. Satisfy your conscience and give hope to him and others like him in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by kodded(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

And the experience of Atiku and that of Buhari has led Nigeria where? All the guy needs is to surround himself with people that knows how to make things happen with good intention and seriousness to turn things around
People ought to be tired with recycling of past leaders.
that is the problem, he can't surround himself with good people no matter what, the evil people will always find their way into his cabinet since he doesn't have the experience, he will be relying on their advice, and you know what that means undecided

...same thing happened to Jonathan
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Blacknight28: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
It's very simple, do you think Lai Mohammed is a liar? Sowore is d inventor and originator of lies. He doesn't have leadership qualities and knowledge of Nigeria, he should just remain a propagandist which happens to b his specialty. We don't need another Bankole
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by kodded(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Mandela was in jail for 27 years having held no public office before then and became president.
Mandela became a president in other to stabilize the turby political sphere in south Africa after the apathy era, and after that he stepped down for a more credible candidate that has the necessary experience in governing a multi cultural state like south africa
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by BluntBoy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
I would rather everyone had Ezekwesili's name on their lips.

I don't suppose we should consider a Sowore for now.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:
Mandela became a president in other to stabilize the turby political sphere in south Africa after the apathy era, and after that he stepped down for a more credible candidate that has the necessary experience in governing a multi cultural state like south africa

That's not true. He stepped down because he was old and he needed to spend time with his family that he had been away from for 27 years.

I have read his autobiography.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by omega2128(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
SexExpert:

And of all the contestants in the presidential race, Sowore and Durotoye are the only names/candidates that appeal to you?

Do you earnestly believe they are the most qualified?

... Just thinking�

do you know that I don't even like Sowore, Durotoye: I know little about him aside that he is corporate not radical like Sowore.
presidential election is between PDP and APC, others are looking for popularity
but I'm tired of all these old men.
next year we have to choose between incompetent buhari or dirty atiku
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by adeola98(f): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
ItzBIM:
A wise man once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I just went on a Sowore marathon watching his rally and interviews.

And i am worried and concerned why this man is not on every youth lips.

We can’t keep changing oppressors every four four years. Repeat play repeat play and expect a different result. Our current president is not eloquent enough, he never does any media interview, you can barely understand him anyway. But to have Ghost President who doesn’t even address sensitive issues about his nation is a slap in our faces, how long can we continue to live like this.

I’m sure Atiku can borrow the same manifesto Obasanjo used in 1999 because there is hardly anything that has fully accomplished since then.

You might say what experience does he have to become a president why not start from somewhere. And I will answer that with two examples. Nelson Mandela was an activist before he went to prison and came back
to become president of South Africa he had prior experience in any political office I think the rest his history. Second example Barack Obama, he was regarded as a community organiser though he was a senator for 6 months. He stabilised America not because he was a former senator but because he was a man of character. And if experience matter so much Obasanjo and Buhari were both head of state in 1976 and 1983 respectively. And I’m sure how we all know how it went when they became the president, so much for their experience.

The problem of Nigeria is at the top and that is where we should send some with brand new ideals too.

It’s really mind boggling that there are some youth who still believe this old heads with analog thinking.

We need a young man with fresh and innovative ideas, enough of this old heads who do not have our best interest at heart.

I urge you all you google and read about his promises for Nigeria and how he intends to implement them, so that this post won’t be to long for you to read.

And if any of you still think this old dinosaur are the best for the job then so be it however any hardship, suffering and misery inflicted on your life would be very well deserved.
every great dream begins with a dreamer.

Remember every dream starts with a dreamer, vote for who deserves to win not who you think will win.
. Hmmm.... Vote for who deserve s to win.. Not who u think will win

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
ItzBIM:
A wise man once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I just went on a Sowore marathon watching his rally and interviews.

We can’t keep changing oppressors every four four years. Repeat play repeat play and expect a different result. Our current president is not eloquent enough, he never does any media interview, you can barely understand him anyway. But to have Ghost President who doesn’t even address sensitive issues about his nation is a slap in our faces, how long can we continue to live like this.

I’m sure Atiku can borrow the same manifesto Obasanjo used in 1999 because there is hardly anything that has fully accomplished since then.

You might say what experience does he have to become a president why not start from somewhere. And I will answer that with two examples. Nelson Mandela was an activist before he went to prison and came back
to become president of South Africa he had prior experience in any political office I think the rest his history. Second example Barack Obama, he was regarded as a community organiser though he was a senator for 6 months. He stabilised America not because he was a former senator but because he was a man of character. And if experience matter so much Obasanjo and Buhari were both head of state in 1976 and 1983 respectively. And I’m sure how we all know how it went when they became the president, so much for their experience.

The problem of Nigeria is at the top and that is where we should send some with brand new ideals too.

It’s really mind boggling that there are some youth who still believe this old heads with analog thinking.

We need a young man with fresh and innovative ideas, enough of this old heads who do not have our best interest at heart.

I urge you all you google and read about his promises for Nigeria and how he intends to implement them, so that this post won’t be to long for you to read.

And if any of you still think this old dinosaur are the best for the job then so be it however any hardship, suffering and misery inflicted on your life would be very well deserved.

Remember every dream starts with a dreamer, vote for who deserves to win not who you think will win.

That is basically because Sowore smokes weed and also he is yet to win councillor or local govt chairman in his village

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by BuhariLooter(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:
that is the problem, he can't surround himself with good people no matter what, the evil people will always find their way into his cabinet since he doesn't have the experience, he will be relying on their advice, and you know what that means undecided

...same thing happened to Jonathan

Never say never sir, and what happens if you make yourself available too, we have to put a stop to being rules by all these people
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by HomeOfMe(f): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
ItzBIM:

They feel that it's by having big/pot belly and wearing 50yards of babariga and agbada that qualifies you to be a leader in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:
list the political position he had up till now ?

abi you think Nigeria is a straight forward country where everybody will do your bidding like its your private property ?

gej tried it and the north frustrated him
buhari nko ? nass are currently frustrating him
even obj

look it takes a hacker proper understanding and experience before the hacker can successfully hack anything, Nigeria need someone that understand the complex dynamics of the country political space with a first hand experience in one of the political position that can tweak the already bastardized system positively

and yes Nigeria political system is fraud that's why nothing good can come out of it, that's why we all should clamour for restructuring

keep assuming he know nothing, You just don't like him and you keep under estimating him.....what you don't know is that we need someone that haven't been in political government in this country, Because those old men already have something dirty against each other that would never allow them to change........... They have entered so mane secret convenant and carrried out so many attrocities together that would is well known and documented and would never allow them to change if they returned back to power. You think you understand and know politics and to be a good leader you first have to head a part in government ...you are deceiving yourself........ A Leader start from somewhere...... and if you want something new it can only be introduce by someone new .....don't expect a politician that have already dined with every politicians and play dirty to just come and change the game suddenly........and you keep assuming the man know nothing when you hardly know him, you judge him as if he is still a 15 years old ....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Olumeme: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
menuBar:
You made some sense but messed up everything with your "the youths have no prior experience talk".what experience did Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe have prior to being the first President? what experience did Awo possess,what about Obama have apart from being a senator for 6 months.And what have the experienced once done to add value to our lives?

Time have changed, you can't compare 1980 to 2018.
And Obama didn't just stand to contest for presidency, he contested and won as a senator, so it means that he has at least a senatorial district solidly behind him. Our folks here cannot even boast of their polling unit or local government, even though we know clearly that US is very different from Nigeria.

To be able to stand a very good chance, you must have at least 15-20 state governors solidly behind you, that will use their structures to deliver votes to you.
Those dudes don't even have local government chairmen behind them, not to talk of a governor.

If anyone of those guys will do anything meaningful they have a lot of work to do, not just wake up 2hrs to election to start making noise
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by kodded(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Never say never sir, and what happens if you make yourself available too, we have to put a stop to being rules by all these people
if I want to be the president I will first for the chairmanship position then governorship, that way I will know the dos and don't in Nigerian politics or else I might end up frustrated
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by kodded(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Olawalesmarter:

keep assuming he know nothing, You just don't like him and you keep under estimating him.....what you don't know is that we need someone that haven't been in political government in this country, Because those old men already have something dirty against each other that would never allow them to change........... They have entered so mane secret convenant and carrried out so many attrocities together that would is well known and documented and would never allow them to change if they returned back to power. You think you understand and know politics and to be a good leader you first have to head a part in government ...you are deceiving yourself........ A Leader start from somewhere...... and if you want something new it can only be introduce by someone new .....don't expect a politician that have already dined with every politicians and play dirty to just come and change the game suddenly........and you keep assuming the man know nothing when you hardly know him, you judge him as if he is still a 15 years old ....
like I said earlier I can't give a company in crisis to a newbie, he will just wrecked everything and blame his predecessor

.....let sowore try chairmanship or governship first, let us see his resume first undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Rhea(f): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
ItzBIM:

Nigerian youth is lazy - Buhari.
Still won't stop the lazy youths in aura from voting him in again
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by socialmediaman: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:
because he does not have any leadership experience, or do you think ruling a more multi cultural and dynamic country like Nigeria with different religions is the same with owning a news media in USA ?

I believe he’s more qualified than Buhari to lead Nigeria, he’ll get a hang of the job if given opportunity. The problem I see is that if you’re not contesting from a major political party or major political movement, it will be very difficult because you need a party with grassroots presence who can connect and relate with people in their communities.

If you Go to the market place, who knows Sowore? Who can relate with him? The community leaders are the ones who could relate that information and earn the listening ear and trust of their people. In the absence of the community leaders, the youths need to be actively involved and feel they’re part of the system in order to feel empowered and compelled to act.

Sowore and the other young contestants do not have that structure yet. Maybe if they work harder after 2019, they could sensitize the young people more, organize them into communities, hold meetings and relate with them till the campaigns kick off. It’s possible but it takes time and they need to raise funds to support these youth groups to spread the word and keep the movement strong, it’s not something that happens 1 year to election time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:
if I want to be the president I will first for the chairmanship position then governorship, that way I will know the dos and don't in Nigerian politics or else I might end up frustrated

The dos and don'ts are what is destroying the nation, what happened to the dos and don't of democracy? why can;t worry about how to make sure that democracy truly work for Nigeria and not about what is allowed in Nigerian politics.
All the past leaders that understood the Nigerian politics has end up making the nation ungovernable and yet we wanna pay more attention to the dos and don't of "Nigerian politics"?
There is nothing wrong in being a Chairman and then becoming the governor but tell me where it says that to be a president of a nation, one MUST first be a Chairman and then graduate into the class of governors before bidding to for the Aso rock top office
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Fhemmmy: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
socialmediaman:

I believe he’s more qualified than Buhari to lead Nigeria, he’ll get a hang of the job if given opportunity. The problem I see is that if you’re not contesting from a major political party or major political movement, it will be very difficult because you need a party with grassroots presence who can connect and relate with people in their communities.

If you Go to the market place, who knows Sowore? Who can relate with him? The community leaders are the ones who could relate that information and earn the listening ear and trust of their people. In the absence of the community leaders, the youths need to be actively involved and feel they’re part of the system in order to feel empowered and compelled to act.

Sowore and the other young contestants do not have that structure yet. Maybe if they work harder after 2019, they could sensitize the young people more, organize them into communities, hold meetings and relate with them till the campaigns kick off. It’s possible but it takes time and they need to raise funds to support these youth groups to spread the word and keep the movement strong, it’s not something that happens 1 year to election time.

This is the reason why it will have been nice for the youth to make it happen, there are youths everywhere and time for them to stop being thugs for all these old men with no vision for the nation and let's try others
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by kodded(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

The dos and don'ts are what is destroying the nation, what happened to the dos and don't of democracy? why can;t worry about how to make sure that democracy truly work for Nigeria and not about what is allowed in Nigerian politics.
All the past leaders that understood the Nigerian politics has end up making the nation ungovernable and yet we wanna pay more attention to the dos and don't of "Nigerian politics"?
There is nothing wrong in being a Chairman and then becoming the governor but tell me where it says that to be a president of a nation, one MUST first be a Chairman and then graduate into the class of governors before bidding to for the Aso rock top office
ok
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:
ok

We need to learn to put sentiment aside and stop being advocate to people that has nothing to offer
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by kodded(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

We need to learn to put sentiment aside and stop being advocate to people that has nothing to offer

you have your opinion, I have mine

.....for all I know Nigeria is tooooo complex for a newbie to run it, he might just put the whole county in flames and blame past leaders for it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by Fhemmmy: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
kodded:

you have your opinion, I have mine

.....for all I know Nigeria is tooooo complex for a newbie to run it, he might just put the whole county in flames and blame past leaders for it

[b]You are very right sir, we all have our opinion and i respect that, Nigeria is so complex and den of wolves which makes it tough to govern, but my point is that all these old people that has been running it, what have they given or deliver that mortgaging the future of the nation at the alter of only us can do it and knowing that the youths will always be their thugs , , , , It is time for the youth to wake up and try a newer wine if the old one is not good enough, please note that i am not supporting sowore because i don't even know the guy but i just think the time is now for us to stop supporting any past leader that could't do it before but promise to do it NOW

Atiku was with Obasanjo - the government that i think it one of the worse that ever got elected in Nigeria

If he wasn't able to work with his President then, what made you think he can perform now, there is a trend that i seems to be seeing in all these past leaders that were close, they have something to show and prove to each other that if you were able to lead, i can too, it has become a bragging right and not that they have anything to give to the nation

All these past leaders belong in Jail and not carrying a party ticket, even Pakistan was able to jail his last president for fraud but Nigerians will be celebrating theirs so they can share the loot. [/b]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by khcode(m): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Orpe7:
He should start with the gov or senatorial ambition
Then grow up the ladder. Atleast gain some experience
Experience on how to steal money
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by stephleena(f): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2019
kamez:
you can't just vote for sowore because he is a youth... Nigerians are not idiots... sowore is a noise maker like oshiomole..the fact that we are advocating for youths to rule Nigeria doesn't mean that any youth that contest for an election is qualified...
you have to convince us that u deserve our votes. sowore is too controversial and from experience, noise makers are very bad leaders...

same way not every Nollywood artiste is qualified to rule.. people like banky w and Kenneth okonkwo believe that because they are Celebs and popular then they deserve our votes, that's bullshi*t..

young entrepreneurs with credibility and good well laid out plans for the country is what we need. not one Sahara reporter that has always been involved in controversies since the time of abiola
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by millomaniac: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
kamez:
you can't just vote for sowore because he is a youth... Nigerians are not idiots... sowore is a noise maker like oshiomole..the fact that we are advocating for youths to rule Nigeria doesn't mean that any youth that contest for an election is qualified...
you have to convince us that u deserve our votes. sowore is too controversial and from experience, noise makers are very bad leaders...

same way not every Nollywood artiste is qualified to rule.. people like banky w and Kenneth okonkwo believe that because they are Celebs and popular then they deserve our votes, that's bullshi*t..

young entrepreneurs with credibility and good well laid out plans for the country is what we need. not one Sahara reporter that has always been involved in controversies since the time of abiola

Wow, everything you have just said proves without any doubt that you have not made even the slightest effort to know a tiny bit about sowore and have painted a picture of whom you think he is based entirely on your own personal perception and hearsay. I know this because i completely wrote him off and concluded he was just another deceiver and pretender that has come for his own share of the national cake, given especially his so-called "controversial nature". i reaffirmed this conclusion when he proposed a 100k minimum wage. funny thing was that a closer examination of that his minimum wage proposal made me first of all to know it was possible, then i got curious to know whom he really was. serious digging on him(actually it was quite easy because he was as open as a book) made me realise he is nigeria's messiah. currently being crucified on his quest to save his country.

when you know whom sowore really is, you will realise it is idiocy or maybe in your own case stark ignorance to compare a character like sowore to Oshiomole. Then you will also realise that in Nigeria anyone that has the courage to say the truth as it is without fear or favour is most often dubbed controversial by the populace. people like the late Fela comes to mind

As for the bolded i dont even know what to tell you because it is like a thirsty person drinking water and believing with all his heart he is chewing sand.

Sowore is one of those rare type of people that believes and has the courage to fight for justice. he has been doing exactly that since his school days and nigeria is lucky he has decided to run to become the president of this godforsaken country. there are many people like him but none has the courage to run for office.

Finally i will strongly advice you to try to find out sowore's close circle of friends if not for anything at least because of these wise sayings "show me your friends and i will tell you whom you are". "Birds of same feather flock together".
cc: stephleena

PS: Take this to the Bank "There is nothing ever published by sahara reporters since its inception that is false".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by 7lives: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
BuhariLooter:
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals

Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth

Did anyone stopped you from voting your preferred candidate?.
TRUTH?, country like Qatar that discovered oil 20 years ago is now like a paradise while Nigeria that's been selling oil for more than 40 years is still behind Qatar.
Na post like dis dey make me feel like laying a curse, on anyone who try to convince me that 16 years is not enough but four years is too much.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by stephleena(f): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
millomaniac:

Wow, everything you have just said proves without any doubt that you have not made even the slightest effort to know a tiny bit about sowore and have painted a picture of whom you think he is based entirely on your own personal perception and hearsay. I know this because i completely wrote him off and concluded he was just another deceiver and pretender that has come for his own share of the national cake, given especially his so-called "controversial nature". i reaffirmed this conclusion when he proposed a 100k minimum wage. funny thing was that a closer examination of that his minimum wage proposal made me first of all to know it was possible, then i got curious to know whom he really was. serious digging on him(actually it was quite easy because he was as open as a book) made me realise he is nigeria's messiah. currently being crucified on his quest to save his country.

when you know whom sowore really is, you will realise it is idiocy or maybe in your own case stark ignorance to compare a character like sowore to Oshiomole. Then you will also realise that in Nigeria anyone that has the courage to say the truth as it is without fear or favour is most often dubbed controversial by the populace. people like the late Fela comes to mind

As for the bolded i dont even know what to tell you because it is like a thirsty person drinking water and believing with all his heart he is chewing sand.

Sowore is one of those rare type of people that believes and has the courage to fight for justice. he has been doing exactly that since his school days and nigeria is lucky he has decided to run to become the president of this godforsaken country. there are many people like him but none has the courage to run for office.

Finally i will strongly advice you to try to find out sowore's close circle of friends if not for anything at least because of these wise sayings "show me your friends and i will tell you whom you are". "Birds of same feather flock together".
cc: stephleena

PS: Take this to the Bank "There is nothing ever published by sahara reporters since its inception that is false".

is that all?..
Good night
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by awgumayor: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
I listened to Sowore and his drputy Rabiu Ahmed Rufai this morning at Good morning NTA I. The two men spoke very well, it's like they have the picture of Nigeria at heart. They know what is going on in every part of the country. Can Nigerians give them a try?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Supporting Sowore by tck2000(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
!!4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Visits Ocholi's Family / Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA / The Consequences The "boko Haram's" Activities On The Nigerian Economy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.