Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One (1153 Views)

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Mizk(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
It happens all the time, i have seen it online many times, mostly nairaland and twitter, witnessed it in person, there was a time a girl stole a BlackBerry phone in a beauty saloon back then when BB was a thing, no one was allowed to leave until a thorough search was carried out, so we waited, the girl who stole it was the one lamenting the most and urging others to bring it out including me grin, long story short, the dumb girl kept it in her wig and when it was found they started beating her and some sex crazed guys were so hell bent on seeing her unclothedness, but one thing i noticed is, they're all Saying "this fine girl fa, this fine girl fa" a man had to bail her out and obviously he didn't do that out of the goodness of his heart, he did that because she is pretty, it's an entirely different case with someone who isn't good looking, why is that?
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by IamD18: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Sound like a Lady-Criminal who was harassed and disgraced because she's ugly.
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Mizk(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Its true, but it happens always just as an African adage says...
'if you wan know how you fine reach, go steal for market, and you go see as people go dey say ehya this fine boy/girl ooo' @mizk
Its not fair though, everyone deserves same sympathy.
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
True. I dunno if people remember this guy. He was a convict but turned model. Alot of female fans would send him letters in prison telling him how much they wanted to fvck him. Such is life when you're Good looking. Life is on easy mode for handsome guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Mizk(f): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Admin401:
True. I dunno if people remember this guy. He was a convict but turned model. Alot of female fans would send him letters in prison telling him how much they wanted to fvck him. Such is life when you're Good looking. Life is on easy mode for handsome guys.
I don't find him attractive though, he looks deranged.
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by anochuko01(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2018
lol. whether we like it or not, good looks is a 'gift'. even churches use fine babes as ushers nowadays....
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Satan66(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Basically asking why do women and men adore good looking people.
Looks are everything.
If anybody tells you otherwise then they are mad.
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Satan66(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Admin401:
Exactly but I won't lie this guy is damn good looking, No homo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by falcon01: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
That's one of the benefits of been beautiful
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Mizk:
sure thing sweetie. I believe you wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by frbona: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Mizk:
your opinion
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by iceboy4752(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2018
I wonder what will happen if they catch someone like Obasanjo or Oshiomole stealing. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Mizk(f): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:

are u supporting crime or what? babe
Not at all but all criminals should be treated like criminals, its unfair to give one preferential treatment because he or she got the looks.
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by Mizk(f): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2018
iceboy4752:
I wonder what will happen if they catch someone like Obasanjo or Oshiomole stealing. grin
LMAO
Re: Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One by gabbylight: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mizk:
Not at all but all criminals should be treated like criminals, its unfair to give one preferential treatment because he or she got the looks.
wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan AP Kills A Woman Who Dumped After He Has Finished Training Her In School / He Paid Me 50k For 7 Months And Got Me A Job But I Can't Marry Him Because He's / Stop! Don't Get Married For The Following Reasons..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.