Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. (19428 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Sympathy Or Simp? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Jacksonk222(m): 7:23am On Jan 24
Once you place your value in money as a lady,
There are men who are willing to pay to mess you up.
Be guided!

You must learn to accept your man's financial capacity,
else you will end up sleeping with every man that has money πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Having a female as a best friend is like having a chicken as a pet,
You will definitely eat it one day.🀣

Cheating is old fashion, the new style is to settle down with one partner, get close to God and make money together.

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by matify83: 7:26am On Jan 24
Nuggets for rest of mind.

Thanks for sharing sir.

28 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by money121(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25
Better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by ekelebeXstunner: 12:51pm On Jan 25
Nairaland now promotes write-ups from twelve year old boys. The train of thought derails after every sentence. Unserious platform with equally unserious visitors.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by GanagiBitrus: 12:51pm On Jan 25
Cheating is bad, but it can never be old-fashioned. cheesy

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Pootle: 12:51pm On Jan 25
h

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by sofeo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25
You hit the point.

Unfortunately, extremely few of them have the capacity to understand and work this out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Manny21: 12:51pm On Jan 25
Bleep
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25
Say no to broke ladies, the leech on you and bring pains and destruction later angry

Man is not Poverty alleviation program. Poverty is rife in the land, shine your eyes shocked
Mothers don't help matters too undecided

You as a man will think is smart but they are smarter lipsrsealed They want to know how much you earn and start bringing bills that her father can't entertain and foot

They will never contribute a dime to your family celebration but will expect you to contribute . Sponsor her younger ones, put her mom on monthly allowance, send Christmas/festivities package. Man no be donkey.

Child birth crew, am waiting for you angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by horpe132(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25
For no reason.... Dony try it ... You may regret it forever ...
Was speaking with a 60+ man recently & you could see the pain & hear regret in his voice as a result of marying out of pitt or guit...
There are some regrets you shouldn't remember everyday of your life & still carry to hour grave.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by ikpumbe(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

Cheating is old fashion, the new style is to settle down with one partner, get close to God and make money together.

Advising a typical Nigerian girl on issue concerning dating a man because of money will fall on deaf ear

21 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by 4mee: 12:52pm On Jan 25
angry
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by lawalosky(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25
Q
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Heterodox(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25
Settling down has never, even up till this point, my mind cross.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Breaklimit1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25
Very true

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by gbaskiboy: 12:53pm On Jan 25
opulent
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by KarinaSlim(f): 12:53pm On Jan 25
My friend is about marry out of pity.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Dididrumz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25
Normally na.

And especially to the ladies, don't marry just because of money, because, what happens if something goes bad and that man doesn't have money again?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Princemedico18: 12:53pm On Jan 25
Thank God for making best decisions by Jilting my ex and am now enjoying my marriage

8 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by ProudNigerian01: 12:54pm On Jan 25
Well said.

Take note of the message for today:

Always pray for those around you and for God to take control of everything around you.

If you don't pray for those around, the devil can easily manipulate them to hurt you.

So in a way, praying for others is to your gain besides the obvious fact that you are obeying God's command.

1Tim.2.1 - I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. As you make your requests, plead for God's mercy upon them, and give thanks. (NLT)

Praying for others too is a way to unlock our blessings:

Job.42.10 - When Job prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes. In fact, the LORD gave him twice as much as before!

Say a prayer for someone today.

I pray for everyone reading this, May the LORD bless you and keep you in all your endeavours in Jesus name. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Toosure70: 12:54pm On Jan 25
Am a victim o, I need another wife now

7 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Chikel20000(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25
Sincerely...I am scared for marriage....b like I won't marry sef
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:56pm On Jan 25
wink No
There's this rich dutch lady that am currently dating. She's 39 and begging me to marry her. I'm gonna marry her because of the obvious...
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by YoungLionken(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25
No, never because it doesn't end well in most cases..

But I know of a man who broke up with his fiancΓ© because of a misunderstanding. After series of serious begging from her and family, he still didn't yield. Only for the lady's father to call him and sent him photos/videos of the lady being hospitalized and persuaded him to come at least to visit her. After several thoughts given, he went to visit her in the hospital and saw the sorry state she was in. He had compassion on her, started paying frequent visits to her in the hospital. She began to recover eventually and long story short, they're happily married with kids now..

Even me, I once had a serious issue with my gurl for arguing (raised her voice which I don't tolerate) with me. I ended the relationship on the phone. Few days later she called (I stopped taking her calls until she sent me a message on WhatsApp telling me how sick she was with evidence). I went to her house with some medications from the pharmacy. On getting to her house, few moments later, she started doing those things she couldn't do; gaining strength, getting off the bed, etc. So I saw everything and forgave her, we've been cool ever since cool..

When a lady loves you with her all, my brother it's a rare blessing. And every of your action affects her mentally, socially and otherwise...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by ajiboyeshola(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25
Most Nigerian girls see marriage as a poverty alleviation system. That's why they will always fall victim to bad marriages.

17 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by franchasofficia: 12:58pm On Jan 25
Jacksonk222:
Be guided!

You only focused your advice on ladies, what about the guys?

Don't marry any lady out of pity just because she claimed to stood by you right from when you weren't financially buoyant. She herself was she financially buoyant when she started dating you as a broke man?

She can only lay claim to standing by you from when you were financially broke if and only if she was doing financially better than you and still lowered her standards to accept to date you, love you, assist you financially, psychologically, emotionally, etc till you stood up, only then can you ever consider her as standing by you from the time of your little beginning.

But if her claim to have stood by you from when you were nobody is based on the fact that she being a broke girl herself accepted to date you and only offered you occasional or constant sex and nothing more, my brother never you marry her out of pity because you believe she started dating you right from when you were broke.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by DivinegiftofGod: 12:59pm On Jan 25
else you will end up sleeping with every man that has money
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Nicely put but the above should only apply to disciplined men because if a woman must accept a man's financial capacity, the man too must be loyal and faithful to only that woman and never cheat on her.

Marrying out of pity is not a good idea because you'll end on hurting the other party. No matter the pressure mounted on you don't give in. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Fiscus105(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
Anyone marries out of 3 ingredients that can make Marriage work and blissful would surely going to regret it last last.

Love
Income
Understanding

Beauty, Handsome, Famous, Wealthy, Elite etc can not guaranteed marriage to work, if the 3 above listed ingredients are substantially lacking.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by kaludestiny10(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
Thanks for sharing sir.
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by Anguldi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
Toosure70:
Am a victim o, I need another wife now
Sad one
Re: Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. by b3llo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25
Zaku chi ubanku if una try am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.