Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years (4171 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
I see no issue here. Face ya life
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by kesikeller(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by GiantParrot(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:
Dear nairalanders , I have been dating this girl for about two years she has been the best girlfriend anyone can ask of . She is humble loyal respectful my words are final she doesn’t argue with me or challenge my verdict . Until recently I noticed she was seeing a guy and the guy has been spending heavily on her . When we started dating she told me she was 24years and I believed her. So currently we are having big issues and we decided to open up to each other she has decided to leave the other guy for me anyways the problem is , she just told me she is older than me with 2 years .that is she’s 26,
I’m confused . I love her so much , my mom wont allow me marry someone older than me . I feel she would put pressure on me to marry her if we continue since she’s older and she would want to get married since time is not on her side but I’m still young and I need to make money .

I need advise

Sorry about what you are going through. There are some questions you need to answer.

1. Why did she start seeing the guy? Has she explained her reasons to you? Was it all about the heavy spending? It is important to understand her reasons because if the factors that made her go to the guy do not change, she could fall for him again.

2. How long did this "affair" happen?

3. Did she ever inform the guy about you before or during the affair?

4. Is she still in contact with the guy? Has she cut off communication with him?

5. Are you ready to take her back for the long haul? Hope you understand that love as you feel it now would not sustain the relationship as the years pass by. Love fades. It's willpower, commitment and mutual respect that sustain long lasting relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Stanweezy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
U get mind dey rastle gal wey old pass u UNLESS she get small body because any gal wey be my age mate or older I dey see dem as mama bkus they look older to me
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Mira200(f): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Love has nothing to do with age sha. where is Myndy44 and Lalasticlala.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2019
If she is 26 nw,DAT means u r 24yrs...sori,d present economic situation in d country don't allow early marriage..pls free d gal joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria / INSIDE This Naughty Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Please I want to find out, dating ,sleeping and marrying a 19 years old girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.