Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years (4162 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Tony99411: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Dear nairalanders , I have been dating this girl for about two years she has been the best girlfriend anyone can ask of . She is humble loyal respectful my words are final she doesn’t argue with me or challenge my verdict . Until recently I noticed she was seeing a guy and the guy has been spending heavily on her . When we started dating she told me she was 24years and I believed her. So currently we are having big issues and we decided to open up to each other she has decided to leave the other guy for me anyways the problem is , she just told me she is older than me with 2 years .that is she’s 26,
I’m confused . I love her so much , my mom wont allow me marry someone older than me . I feel she would put pressure on me to marry her if we continue since she’s older and she would want to get married since time is not on her side but I’m still young and I need to make money .

I need advise

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by anochuko01(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2018
if you get your priority right as a man, you'll end up being the priority of countless women.
so hustle hard and make money bro

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by kunleweb: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:
Dear nairalanders , I have been dating this girl for about two years she has been the best girlfriend anyone can ask of . She is humble loyal respectful my words are final she doesn’t argue with me or challenge my verdict . Until recently I noticed she was seeing a guy and the guy has been spending heavily on her . When we started dating she told me she was 24years and I believed her. So currently we are having big issues and we decided to open up to each other she has decided to leave the other guy for me anyways the problem is , she just told me she is older than me with 2 years .that is she’s 26,
I’m confused . I love her so much , my mom wont allow me marry someone older than me . I feel she would put pressure on me to marry her if we continue since she’s older and she would want to get married since time is not on her side but I’m still young and I need to make money .

I need advise

Keep her secret between you and her. Dont tell your mum. If you love her marry her. Do you know the number of men whose wives are older than them yet the worlddoesnt know? Relationship isnt community property,ig you lover her,theb why discredit her gor something petty,uf you leave her,the next obe qill have a lie to and you will need another two years again or more t fibd iut that ones lie. So deal with his alreadyy,sucj it up,be a man,mive beyond it,and you'll earn her admiration and loyalty for life

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:

I need advise
listen to yourself.... "My mum won't allow me" but your mum no dey when una de f#(k

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Ahmed0336(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
listen to yourself.... "My mum won't allow me" but your mum no dey when una de f#(k
I tire o.
No be until u tell ur mama before she go know? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by IamD18: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2018
My only problem is that the lady out of foolishness decided to date a broke pussy ass nigga who depends on his mother's common sense.

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Apination(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2018
You are not ready for a relationship. Can you spend on her like the other guy is doing? Cos there's no way she's gonna leave her pot of gold for a broke ass night undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by lilmax(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2018
So currently we are having big issues and we decided to open up to each other

what is the meaning of this? it means you guys have something you were hiding....what were you hiding from her?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:
Dear nairalanders , I have been dating this girl for about two years she has been the best girlfriend anyone can ask of . She is humble loyal respectful my words are final she doesn’t argue with me or challenge my verdict.
Until recently I noticed she was seeing a guy and the guy has been spending heavily on her . When we started dating she told me she was 24years and I believed her. So currently we are having big issues and we decided to open up to each other she has decided to leave the other guy for me anyways the problem is , she just told me she is older than me with 2 years .that is she’s 26,

I need advise

A) how can she be the best gf ever, since she has been lying to you for 2 years while cheating with some other dude?!
B) if you indeed loved her as much as you claim, then marry this babe regardless of her action or what your mom say

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Abortions: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fvck Fvck Fvck and Dump her. Or come back later to tell us she's 30
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by tejiri4(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:

I need advise

You can forgive her n if you love her ask her to give you time. But be damn sure she won't cheat again
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by davecris(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Your words are final, yet u need ur mum's final consent before marrying her. Obviously u are still a mummy's boy. Don't throw away a good woman cos of silly excuses. Age shouldn't be a barrier here if every other thing u said about her is true.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pls just jejely walk away from the relationship....it’s not because she has been dating another guy but it’s because you have become more pressured because she want to leave you . Don’t force the relationship so you don’t have your self to blame later in lyf
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin

At age 24, your mum is still telling you when to change your diapers

The girl deserves better...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Gboyeboy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
anochuko01:
if you get your priority right as a man, you'll end up being the priority of countless women.
OP I think this piece of advice is enough for you
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ahmed0336:

I tire o.
No be until u tell ur mama before she go know? undecided
help me tell am oo
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:

I need advise
My guy do not listen to these idiots below. Never you marry out of pressure or because some sick heads here told you to.
You are young and you need to make money first before marriage. Continuing the relationship will definitely increase pressure k you to Marty the girl and you know you are not ready for marriage .

Don't listen to these such mofos talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
meaning at never point in time are you interesting in marriage in the first place
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Martinez19(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mtewwwww. "My mum will not allow me..." You be man? You are lucky that she is even dating you. Broke soy boys should not be in a relationship, they are a trouble to serious girls instead they should man up and hustle.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Randy100: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Don't marry a liar.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by EliteMike(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
If you are ready to marry go for her.. Research has shown that older women tends to be more respectful
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by ITbomb(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
So do you prefer a younger but nagging girl friend
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by infogenius(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:

I need advise

She didn't lie to u.
According to ur account, when u started dating her 2yrs ago she told she was 24yrs and after 2yrs she tells u she's 26.
Its possible the attraction Ws too much for u bother about the age or possibly u wanted to chop and clean mouth and u never imagined she will b d center of ur world after 2yrs.
Anyway, age is just a number and should decide who u spend ur life with
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Pusyiter(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
You better accept the lie now that is just two years down the affair than regret a lie for a lifetime
Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Michelle55: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
kunleweb:

Keep her secret between you and her. Dont tell your mum. If you love her marry her. Do you know the number of men whose wives are older than them yet the worlddoesnt know? Relationship isnt community property,ig you lover her,theb why discredit her gor something petty,uf you leave her,the next obe qill have a lie to and you will need another two years again or more t fibd iut that ones lie. So deal with his alreadyy,sucj it up,be a man,mive beyond it,and you'll earn her admiration and loyalty for life
Aptly said. Kudos! Meanwhile it seems your keypads is playing tricks with you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by nelsonebby(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tony99411:

I need advise
do the maths dummy. 2 years plus 24 = ?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by kunleweb: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Michelle55:

Aptly said. Kudos! Meanwhile it seems your keypads is playing tricks with you cheesy

embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Michelle55: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
kunleweb:

embarassed
cheesy Why are you sad nau? Oya sorry. That's how phone keypads has been disgracing people since 19BC so I understand tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
IamD18:
My only problem is that the lady out of foolishness decided to date a broke pussy ass nigga who depends on his mother's common sense.

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by shininglite(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
anochuko01:

Absolutely brother..
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me For 2 Years by kunleweb: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Michelle55:

cheesy Why are you sad nau? Oya sorry. That's how phone keypads has been disgracing people since 19BC so I understand tongue

cheesy slaps her by the chin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Felt Defiled Today / Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? / Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.