Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support (9223 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
berrystunn:

When the black nation will have agenda , and stop fighting them self's.. I will support anyone giving open hands for education and economy to drive

We did not create what is going on now.. the people that have agenda in Africa place the old people there.

Check other countries in Africa,
What is going on in Congo, Cameron, central Africa republic,... Zimbabwe etc.

Africa is in hell.. those that kept looters funds for Africa leaders, that protect their interest in exchange.

Bros, now you see what I have been talking about?
See the nation you are comparing Nigeria with, what happened to those days when Nigeria used to be called the giant of Africa?
Mission accomplished Bros, let me move on to anther thread where we can let people know that all the past leaders that we keep recycling wont lead us anywhere
Nigeria will only get better when we all wake up to truly love the nation, stop voting based on village we are from or be a die hard fan of a party, but instead, let's all start think of way forward and not the way backward . . . All these people are way backward.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fhemmmy:

[b]Bros, Nigeria economy can't and will NEVER grow till people can turn on the light and be boastful of electricity, and under OBJ and Atiku, Nigerian government spent billions of Dollars as well as under the watch of Jonathan and they have ended up with more darkness than before they came to power . . . .
You were the one that said that Atiku opened up the economy to favor his own company and his friends . . . Bros, if that was in a lawful nation, Atiku would be in jail as well as Uncle OBJ, only in Nigeria will people with so much scandal can be vying for the highest office in the land and till the youth wake up to realize they are just being used, i will keep laughing hard
I can bet you that even OBI's kids are not fighting for him as much as you are doing neither are Atiku's kids
From 2015, what you called better economy was loothing that made money to be in the system because of easy access to the national cake which led to Nigeria being in huge debt, and Jonathan continued with the spending

Now, Bros Buhari promised to fight the corruption which the contrary has been the case becaise he has only been using the EFCC to fight the opposition party, which is why enough is enough and time to send Buhari packing while a ride to jail should be waiting for him too[/b]

Atiku is not my choice but the candidate that can pull 50/50 vote with buhari in northern Nigeria...90% in SE, 80% in SS. 40% in SW.

Buhari government is without plans and direction... Cables controlling.

Take it or live it religion sentiment and tribalism play major role in Nigeria elections, how will the youths take over without agenda to stamp out those nonsense.

To play the game right you need a picture of someone who can fit that gap to win the minds of the people in that area...

Large number of voters in North make their choice without checking what the candidate have for them ... All they need is a Muslim or Fulani brother to be there...
How will the youths change that without plans?

The northerners controls the elections more states and local government.

If you are talking about loot don't say PDP , say the northerners , forget party because they jump from one party to the other.

The Youth are not ready yet...
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Bros, now you see what I have been talking about?
See the nation you are comparing Nigeria with, what happened to those days when Nigeria used to be called the giant of Africa?
Mission accomplished Bros, let me move on to anther thread where we can let people know that all the past leaders that we keep recycling wont lead us anywhere
Nigeria will only get better when we all wake up to truly love the nation, stop voting based on village we are from or be a die hard fan of a party, but instead, let's all start think of way forward and not the way backward . . . All these people are way backward.

Politics is a game and some people know how to play it and some don't understand the game .

The young people coming out now for 2019, can't even join as one force against the old people... Do you know the reason??

Any way I see where you are driving to
But is a long journey to start , not when we have election youth will then remember we need a young man or woman

Agenda on how to stamp out , religion sentiment, tribalism , nepotism..

It's will take a long way because we need to educate alot of people.

Get people on same page.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
berrystunn:

Politics is a game and some people know how to play it and some don't understand the game .

The young people coming out now for 2019, can't even join as one force against the old people... Do you know the reason??

Any way I see where you are driving to
But is a long journey to start , not when we have election youth will then remember we need a young man or woman

Agenda on how to stamp out , religion sentiment, tribalism , nepotism..

It's will take a long way because we need to educate alot of people.

Get people on same page.

For the first time, I totally agree with you However, when will the youth be given a chance if they don't grab the chance by force . . . . The older generation has nothing to offer and never will cry cry cry but I do agree with you that the youths needs to get involved from the start and not just in 2019
Just like someone just graduated and looking for a job and not one will give him or her a chance because he or she has no experience and I somehow wonder where will he or she get the experience from with no one willing to take a gamble on him or her . . .
It is well
We will discuss this all over again in 2023 because the youth still wont have a chance but wait a minute, by then the kids of the old cargos now will be old enough to make people vote for them because they have a name that many will remember . . . .
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
berrystunn:

Atiku is not my choice but the candidate that can pull 50/50 vote with buhari in northern Nigeria...90% in SE, 80% in SS. 40% in SW.

Buhari government is without plans and direction... Cables controlling.

Take it or live it religion sentiment and tribalism play major role in Nigeria elections, how will the youths take over without agenda to stamp out those nonsense.

To play the game right you need a picture of someone who can fit that gap to win the minds of the people in that area...

Large number of voters in North make their choice without checking what the candidate have for them ... All they need is a Muslim or Fulani brother to be there...
How will the youths change that without plans?

The northerners controls the elections more states and local government.

If you are talking about loot don't say PDP , say the northerners , forget party because they jump from one party to the other.

The Youth are not ready yet...

So you are voting Atiku all because of OBI tongue tongue
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fhemmmy:

So you are voting Atiku all because of OBI tongue tongue

I'm a card registered member of PDP .
I will vote for my party.

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Fhemmmy:

For the first time, I totally agree with you However, when will the youth be given a chance if they don't grab the chance by force . . . . The older generation has nothing to offer and never will cry cry cry but I do agree with you that the youths needs to get involved from the start and not just in 2019
Just like someone just graduated and looking for a job and not one will give him or her a chance because he or she has no experience and I somehow wonder where will he or she get the experience from with no one willing to take a gamble on him or her . . .
It is well
We will discuss this all over again in 2023 because the youth still wont have a chance but wait a minute, by then the kids of the old cargos now will be old enough to make people vote for them because they have a name that many will remember . . . .

grin grin
The kids of the old Cargo
That's it... Sharaki is one example
More are coming up ... With good standard qualifications, 1st class products.

With name ,funds and connections to back it .
Taking position will be easier... they will continue from where old Cargoes stop

What will the poor masses do ? Fight or ??

The reason I support obi , because he love to invest in education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Oyetunde-Lawal As New General Manager Of LASODA / Fani-kayode’s Ex-mistress, Chioma Anasoh In Distress Say: I Was Used And Dumped / Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.