Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support (9232 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:

You need a university education to rule the educated. Buhari can't think properly.

Are Austrians less educated than Nigerians?
Are they faring badly for doing otherwise?
You have chosen to hold on to your belief without evidence.

The dictionary definition of delusion is holding on to a belief despite evidence to the contrary.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Are Austrians less educated than Nigerians?
Are they faring badly for doing otherwise?
You have chosen to hold on to your belief without evidence.

The dictionary definition of delusion is holding on to a belief despite evidence to the contrary.
Try to work as a doctor or in a bank without degree level education. WAEC is high school education which though education isntenough for the highest office in the country.. he attained power thru illegal coups. Sanwo Olu of Lagos was a banker degree educated then dining for governor. Dats a better profile. A university education gives you a balanced education and expands ur thinking. When buhari was kicked out of power in the 80s he went back to cattle reading cos he is illiterate. If he wants to be a literate cattle reader he needs to go to agricultural school for it.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
AAC Take It Back 2019. Help Donate To Omoleye Sowore's Campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/sowore2019
Please, if you're serious about the future of Nigeria, help post this message all over this forum and beyond.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by celeiyke: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is our anointed candidate for the southwest

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
If AAC can also infiltrate state governorships that would be amazing; ideally if they can topple Lagos from Tinubus grip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Olami1224: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Demgohearword:
Quite a few people believe SOWORE is rude, disrespectful cos he calls Elders thieves. My question is, is it wrong to call an old thief a thief?

See this video if you have 3 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9YrTGzIBw

Have you asked urself if the stole or not. Learn to call a spade ♠️. “Facts only”
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
berrystunn:

AAC will win 2019 election? lol

I agree you have to start somewhere, but not 2019

This one Is for Atiku

7 million shiit Muslim is for Atiku
SE, SS for Atiku

With the killings in NC 70% for Atiku.

SW 50%
NW 50%
NE 70%

Chairman, I am not supporting anyone, i just want the best person for the job to win regardless of the ethnicity or religion and so far all these past leaders that we keep sending back to Aso rock has nothing to offer . . . . They are so far from reality
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, I am not supporting anyone, i just want the best person for the job to win regardless of the ethnicity or religion and so far all these past leaders that we keep sending back to Aso rock has nothing to offer . . . . They are so far from reality

I stand with obi tested and trusted master in economics.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
berrystunn:

I stand with obi tested and trusted master in economics.

Tested by who and with what? Please i am just asking and no insults please . . .List for me his accomplishments because i actually don't know the dude - What made him qualified
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Tested by who and with what? Please i am just asking and no insults please . . .List for me his accomplishments because i actually don't know the dude - What made him qualified

I will like you to take a time out to read about him .

FUNDAMENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS of Peter Obi as GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE (PARTIAL LISTING)

1. Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

Before living the office.
Please see below link for more information.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
berrystunn:

I will like you to take a time out to read about him .

FUNDAMENTAL ACHIEVEMENTS of Peter Obi as GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE (PARTIAL LISTING)

1. Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

Before living the office.
Please see below link for more information.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/

I promise to read about him and thanks for educating me, but can i ask you few questions?
How many religious group do they have in Anambra
How many languages do they have
The ethnicity of Anambra is what and what?
What is the population of Anambra

Again sir, we are just having fun and let's stay away from insult and have fun
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

I promise to read about him and thanks for educating me, but can i ask you few questions?
How many religious group do they have in Anambra
How many languages do they have
The ethnicity of Anambra is what and what?
What is the population of Anambra

Again sir, we are just having fun and let's stay away from insult and have fun

I understand where your questions are coming from.

I just want you to know his very good in economics
His opposite as VP , is to manage the economy.

I wish you can read from that link you will understand other area about him.

His a successful billionaire without any link of government fund or corruption.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
berrystunn:

I understand where your questions are coming from.

I just want you to know his very good in economics
His opposite as VP , is to manage the economy.

I wish you can read from that link you will understand other area about him.

His a successful billionaire without any link of government fund or corruption.

Nigeria is not an easy nation to govern
Now let;s talk about his billions, you said no link to government and his money, can you please tell me where and how he made his money . . . I dont know thus asking
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Nigeria is not an easy nation to govern
Now let;s talk about his billions, you said no link to government and his money, can you please tell me where and how he made his money . . . I dont know thus asking

I gave you a link to read
If you want to know more
His already a billionaire before taking that office, infact they bag him to be the governor, that is why he did not campaign to become the governor then....

He got his house in UK at the age of 24yr.
Legit..

In ANAMBRA state he changed the system , eg education. ANAMBRA WAEC ranking was btw 17 and 20

They become 1st back to back three consecutive years when he come in.
You can check on line.

Ask any body from that state the governor use to pay salary before the 1st of every month .

Bro his blueprint is everywhere.
People working with him said is too stingy just because he don't share public funds.

When he left office he was visiting schools all over the federation. Because love to invest education for the future of our youth.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Progressinlagos: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
BigBashiru:
If AAC can also infiltrate state governorships that would be amazing; ideally if they can topple Lagos from Tinubus grip.
I do not think we can win there especially since we do not have a candidate today it is a bit too late to introduce a candidate rahter just vote Jimi Agbaje in Lagos but we do have a candidate in Ogun, Imo, Enugu, Rivers and delta state
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Progressinlagos: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
adioolayi:

See, I don't have any reason to downgrade someone's achievement.... I don't understand what you meant by "AAC becoming a major"... because I can't place Sowore candidacy in terms of popularity anywhere near to that of Olawepo Hashim, Ezekwezili, Duke or Kingsley ...that's the truth...at least as at now
well if you compare his rallies, his views on YouTube, I am sorry but he in my opinion is the most popular third force party please do not reply with angry rude comments no insults just opinions just a peaceful conversation
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
berrystunn:

I gave you a link to read
If you want to know more
His already a billionaire before taking that office, infact they bag him to be the governor, that is why he did not campaign to become the governor then....

He got his house in UK at the age of 24yr.
Legit..

In ANAMBRA state he changed the system , eg education. ANAMBRA WAEC ranking was btw 17 and 20

They become 1st back to back three consecutive years when he come in.
You can check on line.

Ask any body from that state the governor use to pay salary before the 1st of every month .

Bro his blueprint is everywhere.
People working with him said is too stingy just because he don't share public funds.

When he left office he was visiting schools all over the federation. Because love to invest education for the future of our youth.

If he bought the house at 24, i will like to know if he paid cash or bought it on mortage, if cash, wont be a bad idea to know where he got the money from so we all can learn one or two things since you said it was legit
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

If he bought the house at 24, i will like to know if he paid cash or bought it on mortage, if cash, wont be a bad idea to know where he got the money from so we all can learn one or two things since you said it was legit

Please read his profile and understand more
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
berrystunn:

Please read his profile and understand more

Bros, this is a profile that was put together by "The profile was published by Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Director-General Atiku Abubakar’s campaign."
Now let's real, can this kind of profile be trusted?
Besides, how come dates are missing, I will like to see and know the dats so I can do some calculations to be sure he is truly legit as you said
He bought a house in 1985 in UK according to you and based on that profile there are so many years missing till about 2003, there is nothing about what he has done
By the way, he was a special adviser the president before becoming the governor of the state that he govern . . . .

Looking at that profile, there is no way to say the dude worked religiously for his money and nothing from the pocket of the government went into his wealth - maybe when the timeline is filled in, I will be able to agree with you sir
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Bros, this is a profile that was put together by "The profile was published by Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Director-General Atiku Abubakar’s campaign."
Now let's real, can this kind of profile be trusted?
Besides, how come dates are missing, I will like to see and know the dats so I can do some calculations to be sure he is truly legit as you said
He bought a house in 1985 in UK according to you and based on that profile there are so many years missing till about 2003, there is nothing about what he has done
By the way, he was a special adviser the president before becoming the governor of the state that he govern . . . .

Looking at that profile, there is no way to say the dude worked religiously for his money and nothing from the pocket of the government went into his wealth - maybe when the timeline is filled in, I will be able to agree with you sir

You are going too far, before you will ask me how he met the wife lol

Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollars
When he handed over.

He only have 2 house's, one in UK, one in Nigeria is home town till date Way before he became the governor.

APC agent have spent millions to dig out something about him , but nothing

Even his enemy will tell you his pure. Lol

Tested and trusted
His very good in economics, the VP is the head of the economy term.

I stand with Peter obi for VP
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
berrystunn:

Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollars
When he handed over.

He only have 2 house's, one in UK, one in Nigeria is home town till date Way before he became the governor.

Tested and trusted

[b]
I promise not to talk about his wife - I cross my heart and that is because like I said, I don't know the guy

The APC spending millions are just not smart enough to dig dirts about the dude, from the missing dates, there will be dirts, and that is a given, mind you, I am not against him even if he has dirt against him and that is because none of Nigerian leaders (Present and past) are clean but he might be the lesser of the devils - Lol

Now let's get back to your comment that the VP is always the head of the economy - if that was and is the case, don't you think Atiku has questions to be answered and why will you wanna vote for Atiku all because of this your dude, we all know he will be like another figure head because Nigerian presidents don't really know the meaning of having a VP - by the way some of the VP has not clue what is expected of them either
You will agree with me none of the past VP has been useful
Also, just because the guy performed well as a governor (Going by your claim oh) doesn't mean he will perform well in the federal level, I will sit and argue with fashola that he has been a failure as a minister under Buhari while he was praised and did well as the governor of Lagos state

Finally, someone that govern Anambra isn't good enough of a test to be able to lead Nigeria . . . Mind you if he was contesting to be the president and if the profile you posted that was cooked by the PDP was true, he might be a better option but running with a man that should be in jail after looting the nation to her kneel under Obasanjo?

Bros, tell them all to provide a better candidate . . . . Buhari and Atiku are rogues and ought to be behind the bars with keys thrown into the lagoon

[/b]
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
berrystunn:

When he handed over.

Tested and trusted

you keep standing with OBI as VP and that means you stand with Atiku for President then . . .
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

you keep standing with OBI as VP and that means you stand with Atiku for President then . . .

People have their reason who to vote for.

Am interested in Nigeria economy,
The person that is going to be in charge if atiku win is Obi, am a member of PDP since 2007 .
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

[b]
I promise not to talk about his wife - I cross my heart and that is because like I said, I don't know the guy

The APC spending millions are just not smart enough to dig dirts about the dude, from the missing dates, there will be dirts, and that is a given, mind you, I am not against him even if he has dirt against him and that is because none of Nigerian leaders (Present and past) are clean but he might be the lesser of the devils - Lol

Now let's get back to your comment that the VP is always the head of the economy - if that was and is the case, don't you think Atiku has questions to be answered and why will you wanna vote for Atiku all because of this your dude, we all know he will be like another figure head because Nigerian presidents don't really know the meaning of having a VP - by the way some of the VP has not clue what is expected of them either
You will agree with me none of the past VP has been useful
Also, just because the guy performed well as a governor (Going by your claim oh) doesn't mean he will perform well in the federal level, I will sit and argue with fashola that he has been a failure as a minister under Buhari while he was praised and did well as the governor of Lagos state

Finally, someone that govern Anambra isn't good enough of a test to be able to lead Nigeria . . . Mind you if he was contesting to be the president and if the profile you posted that was cooked by the PDP was true, he might be a better option but running with a man that should be in jail after looting the nation to her kneel under Obasanjo?

Bros, tell them all to provide a better candidate . . . . Buhari and Atiku are rogues and ought to be behind the bars with keys thrown into the lagoon

[/b]

I don't know where you got your informations from, you have to go and check the role of the VP before you conclude.

Sure you will give the credit to the president if the VP did well.

Atiku is rich today along side with too many legit Nigerians because he opened the economy to benefit his business that also advantage to Nigerians, when he was the VP , they created billionaire's to create jobs.

Am not talking about those that looter funds and hide at home and abroad.

Take both for example, they understand the economy and how to open it ,

The hardship is too much which is giving birth to Crime.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
berrystunn:

I don't know where you got your informations from, you have to go and check the role of the VP before you conclude.

Sure you will give the credit to the president if the VP did well.

Atiku is rich today along side with too many legit Nigerians because he opened the economy to benefit his business that also advantage to Nigerians, when he was the VP , they created billionaire's to create jobs.

Am not talking about those that looter funds and hide at home and abroad.

Take both for example, they understand the economy and how to open it ,

The hardship is too much which is giving birth to Crime.

[b]So you mean they open up the economy to favor his company and their loyalist? By the way, if the country keep going the way she was, it was road to doom because there was nothing to support such opening . . . The country was spending the reserves like no tomorrow and unfortunately with Jonathan in power, looting was even easier after Obasanjo
And if Atiku was the one that opened up the economy under the leadership of Atiku and was to favor his company, then people should be shouting "lock Him UP!' instead of trying to campaign for him . . . Nigeria need to build a cute jail for them all with Atiku right beside Buhari

Lets forget about it, becaise the more you give me facts, is the more i see why Atiku should never be allowed to rule, how can someone with brain open economy to favor his friends and his companies . . . . A smart leader will pump good money and effort into creating Power for the nation and not just creating businesses . . .
This is why i said all the past leaders should be in jail and not contesting to be sent back to Aso rock[/b]
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
berrystunn:

People have their reason who to vote for.

Am interested in Nigeria economy,
The person that is going to be in charge if atiku win is Obi, am a member of PDP since 2007 .

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I am laughing in hausa language . . . If Atiku can assure you that your OBI will be in charge of the economy, that will be great however, you and I know it will not happen.
So you have been a memeber of PDP for 11 years and out of that 11 years, they have been in power for 7 years and NOTHING to really show for it than people being able to loot and become rich by "opening the economy" Lol
Me and you will still be alive and well after the election, if only because of you, it will be nice to see your Bros win and be disappointed because they will do NOTHING for the people than to open the economy again for their coys and friends . . .
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I am laughing in hausa language . . . If Atiku can assure you that your OBI will be in charge of the economy, that will be great however, you and I know it will not happen.
So you have been a memeber of PDP for 11 years and out of that 11 years, they have been in power for 7 years and NOTHING to really show for it than people being able to loot and become rich by "opening the economy" Lol
Me and you will still be alive and well after the election, if only because of you, it will be nice to see your Bros win and be disappointed because they will do NOTHING for the people than to open the economy again for their coys and friends . . .

Since you don't understand how the presidency and government works.. no need to type much.

President set up a team that report to the him
With advisers that advise the president on all reports..on the part to follow... They do the job and the president takes the credit and make some input something inline with there promise.

PDP over the years.
Opening up the economy is part of what you are enjoying now using mobile phone and internet that allow you to set up online platform and do other business

we have too many online shops , jumia, konga etc they are all billionaire's that create alot of jobs, including partnering with some logistics company a friend of mine is making money from that part.

What about the exchange rate for those buying products abroad? It's was good then

With good economy policy things drives..
Foreign investors will be willing to take part.
More jobs will be created, more billionaire's

Also the Government created enabling environment for people

Hardship gives birth to more Crime take it or leave it
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fhemmmy:

[b]So you mean they open up the economy to favor his company and their loyalist? By the way, if the country keep going the way she was, it was road to doom because there was nothing to support such opening . . . The country was spending the reserves like no tomorrow and unfortunately with Jonathan in power, looting was even easier after Obasanjo
And if Atiku was the one that opened up the economy under the leadership of Atiku and was to favor his company, then people should be shouting "lock Him UP!' instead of trying to campaign for him . . . Nigeria need to build a cute jail for them all with Atiku right beside Buhari

Lets forget about it, becaise the more you give me facts, is the more i see why Atiku should never be allowed to rule, how can someone with brain open economy to favor his friends and his companies . . . . A smart leader will pump good money and effort into creating Power for the nation and not just creating businesses . . .
This is why i said all the past leaders should be in jail and not contesting to be sent back to Aso rock[/b]

I don't know where you are writing from , and how many countries you have visited,

Opening up the economy is not only for some people, is for everyone to take advantage off Setting up a business and all that,

Before 2015 , what was the position of our economy?
What was the position of poverty rate?
What was the corruption rate ?

The hardship is as a result of bad economy policy that pull investors out of the country, exchange rate was high... That mistake kept Nigeria in this bad condition, they have quickly blame the pass govt on corruption and looting.

Looting has been going on since the creation of Nigeria. 80% of the looters are from North, Stop telling me about looting,

The looting now is much more higher then ever..

Do you want me to provide facts on how much that was handed over to this govt.

This is a public platform, if you have WhatsApp we can talk more .
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
berrystunn:

I don't know where you are writing from , and how many countries you have visited,

Opening up the economy is not only for some people, is for everyone to take advantage off Setting up a business and all that,

Before 2015 , what was the position of our economy?
What was the position of poverty rate?
What was the corruption rate ?

The hardship is as a result of bad economy policy that pull investors out of the country, exchange rate was high... That mistake kept Nigeria in this bad condition, they have quickly blame the pass govt on corruption and looting.

Looting has been going on since the creation of Nigeria. 80% of the looters are from North, Stop telling me about looting,

The looting now is much more higher then ever..

Do you want me to provide facts on how much that was handed over to this govt.

This is a public platform, if you have WhatsApp we can talk more .

[b]Bros, Nigeria economy can't and will NEVER grow till people can turn on the light and be boastful of electricity, and under OBJ and Atiku, Nigerian government spent billions of Dollars as well as under the watch of Jonathan and they have ended up with more darkness than before they came to power . . . .
You were the one that said that Atiku opened up the economy to favor his own company and his friends . . . Bros, if that was in a lawful nation, Atiku would be in jail as well as Uncle OBJ, only in Nigeria will people with so much scandal can be vying for the highest office in the land and till the youth wake up to realize they are just being used, i will keep laughing hard
I can bet you that even OBI's kids are not fighting for him as much as you are doing neither are Atiku's kids
From 2015, what you called better economy was loothing that made money to be in the system because of easy access to the national cake which led to Nigeria being in huge debt, and Jonathan continued with the spending

Now, Bros Buhari promised to fight the corruption which the contrary has been the case becaise he has only been using the EFCC to fight the opposition party, which is why enough is enough and time to send Buhari packing while a ride to jail should be waiting for him too[/b]
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
berrystunn:

Since you don't understand how the presidency and government works.. no need to type much.

President set up a team that report to the him
With advisers that advise the president on all reports..on the part to follow... They do the job and the president takes the credit and make some input something inline with there promise.

PDP over the years.
[b]Opening up the economy is part of what you are enjoying now using mobile phone and internet that allow you to set up online platform and do other business

[/b]we have too many online shops , jumia, konga etc they are all billionaire's that create alot of jobs, including partnering with some logistics company a friend of mine is making money from that part.

What about the exchange rate for those buying products abroad? It's was good then

With good economy policy things drives..
Foreign investors will be willing to take part.
More jobs will be created, more billionaire's

Also the Government created enabling environment for people

Hardship gives birth to more Crime take it or leave it

[b]When I read such comment, it is an irritant for me . . . . A country with so much wealth, wisdom and population for decades achieves mobile phones and we can even talk about it as achievement, that is really sad
All the billionaires you mentioned would have been richer if they don't have to depends on Diesel
Even the Airport running on Diesel and the Power generating plant in Nigeria running on Diesel and you don't think that is a shame?
If you have a child that is over 50 years of age and still messed up like Nigeria is, would you be proud to point to that child as your child and mind you, out of that over 50 years, all these people you are trying to convince people to vote for has been in power for almost all the 50 years

Have you heard of the saying that "ONLY A FOOL WILL BE DOING SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND YET EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULT" IF something aint working, why not quit and do something else

But wait a minute, why will the youth want such a change since they have sold their tomorrow for the crumbs falling from the table of their slave masters . . . . Sad![/b]
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fhemmmy:

[b]When I read such comment, it is an irritant for me . . . . A country with so much wealth, wisdom and population for decades achieves mobile phones and we can even talk about it as achievement, that is really sad
All the billionaires you mentioned would have been richer if they don't have to depends on Diesel
Even the Airport running on Diesel and the Power generating plant in Nigeria running on Diesel and you don't think that is a shame?
If you have a child that is over 50 years of age and still messed up like Nigeria is, would you be proud to point to that child as your child and mind you, out of that over 50 years, all these people you are trying to convince people to vote for has been in power for almost all the 50 years

Have you heard of the saying that "ONLY A FOOL WILL BE DOING SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND YET EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULT" IF something aint working, why not quit and do something else

But wait a minute, why will the youth want such a change since they have sold their tomorrow for the crumbs falling from the table of their slave masters . . . . Sad![/b]

When the black nation will have agenda , and stop fighting them self's.. I will support anyone giving open hands for education and economy to drive

We did not create what is going on now.. the people that have agenda in Africa place the old people there.

Check other countries in Africa,
What is going on in Congo, Cameron, central Africa republic,... Zimbabwe etc.

Africa is in hell.. those that kept looters funds for Africa leaders, that protect their interest in exchange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter / Darius Ishaku: Buhari-Led Government Has Failed Nigerians On Security / Olamilekan Adegbite: FG Unlikely To Fix Ajaokuta Steel As Planned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.