Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby (755 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by pepezaz: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
According to her leaked chat, Nigerian lady gets pregnant after Group Intimacy and unable to identify father of the baby.

Read leaked chat below...

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/lady-gets-pregnant-unable-to-identify-father-of-the-baby

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by pepezaz: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by frankfrancis871: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Another dullard shall be born and his name; jubril!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by DavidEsq(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
LMFAO @ "they looked rich" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by MissRaine69(f): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Well that was a bit daft...an orgy with no protection?
Cretin .
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by Abortions: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chai! They all nutted in her. Even P,ornstar go Bow down for this one
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
u had threes0me and u don get belle.even if any of them was rich and u pinned d child on him u think he will accept it.
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
DavidEsq:
LMFAO @ "they looked rich" grin grin grin
and i guess they now rate a guy as rich if im ride benz and wear blings.the girl dull sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by falcon01: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
They looked rich@
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by tobechi74: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2019
instead of admiyyinh
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by tobechi74: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2019
instead of admitting that she is LovePeddler who had customers twice a day and got pregnant as a result
Re: Lady Gets Pregnant, Unable To Identify Father Of The Baby by MannieA(f): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2019
lefulefu:
u had threes0me and u don get belle.even if any of them was rich and u pinned d child on him u think he will accept it.

I taya for the girl and her friend o..do they think some naija guys are that gullible.lol..na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Is Love At First Sight Really Love Or Lust? / Women Who Sell Beer Are Adulterous? / I Want To Learn Yoruba!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.