Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Make Your New Year Shout-out To Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Your New Year Shout-out To Someone (307 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your New Year Shout-out To Someone by ghostwritter(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2019
My new year shout out goes to my super mum, may God continue to bless you abundantly. you shall life to witness many years in good health and wealth by the special grace of God.
secondly, my S/O goes to the general overseer of Nairaland brother Oluwaseun Osewa.
Thirdly, to lalasticlala (new daddy /snake man) and every nairalander, I say may the Almighty God bless us all beyond our expectations this year 2019.

Lastly, My special shout-out to all Nigeria youth , don't sell your vote in this coming election and please avoid ethnic and religious discrimination or conflict. GOD IS NEITHER A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM...AND HE HE BELONGS TO ALL TRIBE.

WELCOME GUYS.

Re: Make Your New Year Shout-out To Someone by Funky123(f): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Make Your New Year Shout-out To Someone by ghostwritter(m): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Funky123:
Funke but me I haf think dat u haf drop all dis ur pàlàpàlà space-booking in the ocean of last year ni...now I haf see that u haf drag it into dis new year.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Mods Deleted My Thread...truth Hurts / You Want To Know Exactly When You Will Be Getting Married? / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.