Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3236321 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Babycherry(f): 9:49am On May 02, 2019
Godvilla:
Hi Cynthia

?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Andrew2017:

Your own usefulness, I still don't know.

Apart from posting cropped pictures of nonsense greens.

Another cropped picture of nonsense greens for you

I owe you nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
sats:

I owe you nothing
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2019
sats:

I owe you nothing

hahah, your last won bet was on 29th April goodness gracious grin grin

should we take it that you won nothing on 30th April, 1st May or even 2nd May ? grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 10:10am On May 02, 2019
2019prophets:

should we take it that you won nothing on 30th April, 1st May or even 2nd May ? grin grin

You gamble and win everyday?
Sorry i dont

My focus is fri sat sun
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 10:15am On May 02, 2019
2019prophets:

Yeah
You can take it that i won nothing
Because i bet nothing

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:16am On May 02, 2019
timilehing:
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account

Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc

I also convert airtime to cash and send to your bank account

MTN data

1gb @600

2gb @1100

5gb @2600

080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link

Your 5 star rating is unquestionable.. Soar higher..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Losky4sure: 10:23am On May 02, 2019
Luthercboi:
Thank god for today

Have learnt from a guy here

B923APPPCQQWPR-5677975
Congratulations
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Losky4sure: 10:24am On May 02, 2019
[quote author=eduzz post=78028435]B91Appecpertz-1972964[/oquote]Congrat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Losky4sure: 10:25am On May 02, 2019
eduzz:
B91Appecpertz-1972964
Congrat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Andrew2017: 10:27am On May 02, 2019
sats:

I owe you nothing

Yeah, the same way the other guy doesn't owe you greens, but you choose to ridicule him.

You're just a waste of moniker here.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 10:33am On May 02, 2019
Andrew2017:

Yeah, the same way the other guy doesn't owe you greens, but you choose to ridicule him.

You're just a waste of moniker here.

I am a waste of moniker here
Ok

I know innobet as multimillionaire here
I know chewbacca as tennis guru here
Please what are you here?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
Luthercboi:
Thank god for today

B923APPPCQQWPR-5677975

Congratulations
Nice play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Firefox01: 10:38am On May 02, 2019
Luthercboi:
Thank god for today

B923APPPCQQWPR-5677975
You mean the odds dropping guy right?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:56am On May 02, 2019
i am beginning to believe accessbet can't be trusted. I won't advise anyone hoping to win large to put his/her money there.

i have been withdrawing little money from them few times now, so on Tuesday i tried to withdraw 250k but it has been war since then.

Chatting with them on whatsapp is basically a waste of time, cos those ones don't even know anything. I mean someone has been complaining of something for long and you didn't even bother to collect my ID to verify my claim. They later said i should send an email to secuity@accessbet.com after first giving me a wrong email "withdrawal@accessbet.com"

I contacted them, they replied me and asked for my national card, i told them i don't have one so i sent my passport. Next they said i should take a picture with the passport close to my face and also close a laptop showing their last reply to me. It took me over 30 snaps to get a clear picture of all that in one photo. I sent that, hoping i would be able to withdraw, next thing they are asking for utility bill.

Can you imagine, coming from a company that said they don't do verification. Atleast sef they should have asked for everything once, or they are just looking for a way not to pay me. Probably if i send the utility bill next thing they will ask for is my finger print to confirm I am the one. I am so pissed right now. This was almost same thing 1xbet did

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrismex(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Jagaban880:

Z5QZWP5G

Hope you know Seville is over you chose not under
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by REALBETPAWA: 11:05am On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:
i am beginning to believe accessbet can't be trusted. I won't advise anyone hoping to win large to put his/her money there.

i have been withdrawing little money from them few times now, so on Tuesday i tried to withdraw 250k but it has been war since then.

Chatting with them on whatsapp is basically a waste of time, cos those ones don't even know anything. I mean someone has been complaining of something for long and you didn't even bother to collect my ID to verify my claim. They later said i should send an email to secuity@accessbet.com after first giving me a wrong email "withdrawal@accessbet.com"

I contacted them, they replied me and asked for my national card, i told them i don't have one so i sent my passport. Next they said i should take a picture with the passport close to my face and also close a laptop showing their last reply to me. It took me over 30 snaps to get a clear picture of all that in one photo. I sent that, hoping i would be able to withdraw, next thing they are asking for utility bill.

Can you imagine, coming from a company that said they don't do verification. Atleast sef they should have asked for everything once, or they are just looking for a way not to pay me. Probably if i send the utility bill next thing they will ask for is my finger print to confirm I am the one. I am so pissed right now. This was almost same thing 1xbet did

Calm down. If u in Abj, visit the head office in person. Or engage the rep on nairaland. Or call them and ask to speak with the guy that has been attending to u. Not everything is a scam. I think most betting sites do verification when withdrawing above 200k. Calm down. That 250k cannot pay for their advert on premier league
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2019
Who stays in osogbo here?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 11:41am On May 02, 2019
chaii

Wang qiang to win 2nd set was 10 odds

fear nr lemme stake

chaii angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 11:52am On May 02, 2019
Wang qiang to win

3odds

stake ur salary
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

Calm down. If u in Abj, visit the head office in person. Or engage the rep on nairaland. Or call them and ask to speak with the guy that has been attending to u. Not everything is a scam. I think most betting sites do verification when withdrawing above 200k. Calm down. That 250k cannot pay for their advert on premier league

Yea right, go online and check reviews of 1xbet, even the almighty bet365 will limit you if you start winning much. Even if they pay millions for advert the truth is they don't like to pay you, it's bad business for them. And accessbet advertise on premier league? since when?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by YINKS89(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2019
yehmy:
Who stays in osogbo here?
i do
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 02, 2019
My last accumulated games on nairaland. Stake no less than #500.

I am still freshaboki on telegram.

Let's make good money this weekend, for the culture!

Where my Igbo people @?

Don't let my moniker fool you.

Una well-done!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Abiola4eva(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2019
Neimar:
Wang qiang to win

3odds

stake ur salary
Thank you for sending me to the village so early,you make it look so sure,lost a thousand anyway.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mceze(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2019
LaMujer:
Today na my birthday

Happy birthday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 12:33pm On May 02, 2019
freshaboki:
My last accumulated games on nairaland. Stake no less than #500.

I am still freshaboki on telegram.

Let's make good money this weekend, for the culture!

Where my Igbo people @?

Don't let my moniker fool you.

Una well-done!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Raymondj0: 12:34pm On May 02, 2019
For this afternoon.. sure free games of HT/FT and daily free Games click on my signature below to join the Facebook group or search for (Daily Free) on Facebook.. Today's games already been dropped and all free..Its a Facebook group with the name .... Daily Free
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
Abiola4eva:
Thank you for sending me to the village so early,you make it look so sure,lost a thousand anyway.

Sorry bro

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Macgyver1: 12:42pm On May 02, 2019
Z5QZ3SJT

Solid 3 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistercharles: 12:48pm On May 02, 2019
Lhimeet:
Virgil Van Dijk is a useless Coward..

Nigga kept running away from Messi..

I just discovered what people say about him..

He shy away from skillful players... angry

Little wonder he hasn't been dribbled this season.
undecided
what will be, will be. Van dijk is a good defender
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Firefox01: 12:49pm On May 02, 2019
Abiola4eva:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Experience has shown on this thread that games that the owners sound overly confident over is the quickest and surest way to the red Sea.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.