Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3263250 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JubrinElSudan: 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
Telegram app breeds the worse set of Scammers, especially Telegram channels.
You will see a channel that has about 1000 members, but telegram designed channels in such a way that you as a member of a channel, can't interact with each other to at least know if the channel is genuine or not. You will just be at the mercy of the Channel creator.

NB: This is for the fixed games Scammers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

My brother you don see am an. I had to take over 30 snaps before I got a perfect picture that was showing every details. Not in Abuja now, will be back next month
Sad.....please do well to update the house if any resolution is made and vice versa,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
Sad.....please do well to update the house if any resolution is made and vice versa,

Sure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Andrew2017: 2:32pm On May 02, 2019
sats:

accessbet had payment issues that somebody brought here last month
i knew from then they were shady
be ready to take it with the lottery commission
mushroom bookie
i dont trust that bookie one bit

You're used to spewing trash,I'm not surprised.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cwhyte(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
Yes thank you so much for this... Now we have a case on our hand, That was the proper thing to do at first, hope you understand this. Cc Cwhyte bestfactor accessbetmedia

I have been informed about this, looking into it now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
Cwhyte:

I have been informed about this, looking into it now
Kudos, Now a prompt resolution is expected.... Cc Sethzenon
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
Kudos, Now a prompt resolution is expected.... Cc Sethzenon

I appreciate.

Updated... It has been resolved thanks much
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by addictedwriter(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
seriously depositing ln 1xbet is just so difficult. been trying to for over 2 hours on my PC and it keeps rolling like dice. please any legit funder for 1xbet should pls help out....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by U1(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Telegram app breeds the worse set of Scammers, especially Telegram channels.
You will see a channel that has about 1000 members, but telegram designed channels in such a way that you as a member of a channel, can't interact with each other to at least know if the channel is genuine or not. You will just be at the mercy of the Channel creator.

NB: This is for the fixed games Scammers

You got that right, brova. As much as I love that app, it's not recommended when paying for tips. You have to be cautious, very.

I observed recently that, if I were to report a scam channel to unsuspecting people, the creators can easily get away by making some changes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
Andrew2017:

You're used to spewing trash,I'm not surprised.

please you have been ignored
do something better instead of quoting me
no more replies from me to you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
addictedwriter:
seriously depositing ln 1xbet is just so difficult. been trying to for over 2 hours on my PC and it keeps rolling like dice. please any legit funder for 1xbet should pls help out....

use the app
site is heavy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cwhyte(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2019
Of cos, we advertise on PL. Where do you watch your mantches?

By the way, i pushed a code to you, can you send it to me ?

Sethzenon:

Yea right, go online and check reviews of 1xbet, even the almighty bet365 will limit you if you start winning much. Even if they pay millions for advert the truth is they don't like to pay you, it's bad business for them. And accessbet advertise on premier league? since when?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2019
B934SCCPTPEZCZ-3558571 ...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by louiskay(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
please, who uses 1xbet here.. . is it a hood website.. before I get burnt ooo
plzzzz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
Cwhyte:
Of cos, we advertise on PL. Where do you watch your mantches?

By the way, i pushed a code to you, can you send it to me ?

You advertise on multichoice/DSTV not PL. Advertising on PL means you advertise on their display board like 1xbet and bet365. I didn’t get any code. But I have been credited. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JubrinElSudan: 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
U1:

You got that right, brova. As much as I love that app, it's not recommended when paying for tips. You have to be cautious, very.

I observed recently that, if I were to report a scam channel to unsuspecting people, the creators can easily get away by making some changes.
change his username and the name of his channel and he's good as new to start scamming others
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:
i am beginning to believe accessbet can't be trusted. I won't advise anyone hoping to win large to put his/her money there.

i have been withdrawing little money from them few times now, so on Tuesday i tried to withdraw 250k but it has been war since then.

Chatting with them on whatsapp is basically a waste of time, cos those ones don't even know anything. I mean someone has been complaining of something for long and you didn't even bother to collect my ID to verify my claim. They later said i should send an email to secuity@accessbet.com after first giving me a wrong email "withdrawal@accessbet.com"

I contacted them, they replied me and asked for my national card, i told them i don't have one so i sent my passport. Next they said i should take a picture with the passport close to my face and also close a laptop showing their last reply to me. It took me over 30 snaps to get a clear picture of all that in one photo. I sent that, hoping i would be able to withdraw, next thing they are asking for utility bill.

Can you imagine, coming from a company that said they don't do verification. Atleast sef they should have asked for everything once, or they are just looking for a way not to pay me. Probably if i send the utility bill next thing they will ask for is my finger print to confirm I am the one. I am so pissed right now. This was almost same thing 1xbet did

After all the stress it has been resolved, thanks guys. Guess nairaland is the best place to get across to them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 3:19pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

I appreciate.

So if you didnt come here to drag them
They will not resolve it

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2019
sats:

So if you didnt come here to drag them
They will not resolve it

E be like o, cos I have been chatting with them since tuesday

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Luthercboi: 3:21pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

After all the stress it has been resolved, thanks guys. Guess nairaland is the best place to get across to them

Them dae fear for their reputation grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 3:30pm On May 02, 2019
I'm not worried since last year i can't even win 50k not to talk of 200k grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 3:35pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

I appreciate.

That's good to hear. Going forward verification won't be needed for ur account on Access.bet....all bookies have their shortcomings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

I appreciate.

Thank God..... Cwhyte nice job but more experience CC agent should be in charge of serious issues like this not amateurs. Thanks all the same for the prompt response

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Firefox01: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
wiseone28:
I'm not worried since last year i can't even win 50k not to talk of 200k grin
���
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

Seems so, just as banks are always quick to resolve issues on twitter.... These coys like their image.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cwhyte(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

E be like o, cos I have been chatting with them since tuesday

Funny enough, it was not even resolved by me from here. I was waiting for the code sent to you to pust the withdrawal manually.
I guess you finally did the right thing they were asking of
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by louiskay(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2019
sats:

use the app
site is heavy

pls, is 1xbet a good site for the cashout
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankiss44(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2019
Abiola4eva:
Thank you for sending me to the village so early,you make it look so sure,lost a thousand anyway.

Don't play any stupid game that comes with the tag "stake your salary" Sell your fathers land.. Bla bla bla.. Those posting it don't even play it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 4:09pm On May 02, 2019
louiskay:

pls, is 1xbet a good site for the cashout

If you want cashout
Go for bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 4:11pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
What kind of stupid Verification process is this, Take a photo of your ID, with your face close to a system showing the incoming message lolz..... Heaven knows I wouldn't do this, What of if I don't have a laptop or thereabout? If you in Abuja, PM me i can take you to their office here.
Very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.