Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3271260 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistercharles: 12:54pm On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:
How is this possible for a ticket yet to start at all?

+N13 profit
falling odds... booking code please??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 12:57pm On May 02, 2019
Abiola4eva:
Thank you for sending me to the village so early,you make it look so sure,lost a thousand anyway.

I was so sure
sorry for ya loss

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vested(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2019
Abiola4eva:
Thank you for sending me to the village so early,you make it look so sure,lost a thousand anyway.

grin grin grin

OMG!
See Tekno hit back to back...

"The road to the villa is wide and many are there who walk through it." - Alabi 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2019
Firefox01:
Morning bro. You guys have gone so quiet. It's why I asked after you guys. Hope all is well?
All is well bro... Thanks for your concern! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
mistercharles:
what will be, will be. Van dijk is a good defender
I never said he isn't a good defender. undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistercharles: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
Lhimeet:

I never said he isn't a good defender. undecided
well, you called him useless. Relax this is champions league. There must be a winner.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2019
mistercharles:
well, you called him useless. Relax this is champions league. There must be a winner.
Well, I'm not sorry for calling him useless grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
chrismex:

Hope you know Seville is over you chose not under

yes swevilla suppose win sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by REALBETPAWA: 1:32pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

Yea right, go online and check reviews of 1xbet, even the almighty bet365 will limit you if you start winning much. Even if they pay millions for advert the truth is they don't like to pay you, it's bad business for them. And accessbet advertise on premier league? since when?

If 250k is much for access bet, they trust me they wouldnt be in business anymore
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chubi007(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:
i am beginning to believe accessbet can't be trusted. I won't advise anyone hoping to win large to put his/her money there.

i have been withdrawing little money from them few times now, so on Tuesday i tried to withdraw 250k but it has been war since then.

Chatting with them on whatsapp is basically a waste of time, cos those ones don't even know anything. I mean someone has been complaining of something for long and you didn't even bother to collect my ID to verify my claim. They later said i should send an email to secuity@accessbet.com after first giving me a wrong email "withdrawal@accessbet.com"

I contacted them, they replied me and asked for my national card, i told them i don't have one so i sent my passport. Next they said i should take a picture with the passport close to my face and also close a laptop showing their last reply to me. It took me over 30 snaps to get a clear picture of all that in one photo. I sent that, hoping i would be able to withdraw, next thing they are asking for utility bill.

Can you imagine, coming from a company that said they don't do verification. Atleast sef they should have asked for everything once, or they are just looking for a way not to pay me. Probably if i send the utility bill next thing they will ask for is my finger print to confirm I am the one. I am so pissed right now. This was almost same thing 1xbet did
Please can you post atleast 2 screenshots, 1 of your said winnings and secondly your chat with them regarding the issues.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 02, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

If 250k is much for access bet, they trust me they wouldnt be in business anymore

You are not getting the point
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Healthymindset(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
Funny game, hope something positive happen

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kochila(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2019
Firefox01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Experience has shown on this thread that games that the owners sound overly confident over is the quickest and surest way to the red Sea.

Or u play the oppositegringrincheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

You are not getting the point
anybody can come online and talk just to hype themselves as big boys, noticed since you have been complaining you haven't engaged any of the reps here or even a single screenshot, Don't get me wrong am not doubting your claims or statements oh. But before you demand a public support, Convince us........ So do the needful with screenshots backup, Let start from there first

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Efisko1(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
Firefox01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Experience has shown on this thread that games that the owners sound overly confident over is the quickest and surest way to the red Sea.

I dnt think so....

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Memberclub(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2019
sats:

Another cropped picture of nonsense greens for you

I owe you nothing

1.02 or 1.01 odds. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
anybody can come online and talk just to hype themselves as big boys, noticed since you have been complaining you haven't engaged any of the reps here or even a single screenshot, Don't get me wrong am not doubting your claims or statements oh. But before you demand a public support, Convince us........ So do the needful with screenshots backup, Let start from there first

Do a proper research before coming to conclusion, I have been mentioning accessbetmedia since yesterday and I got no response. Big boy for 250k? Really? Let me satisfy your curiosity

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:01pm On May 02, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

Calm down. If u in Abj, visit the head office in person. Or engage the rep on nairaland. Or call them and ask to speak with the guy that has been attending to u. Not everything is a scam. I think most betting sites do verification when withdrawing above 200k. Calm down. That 250k cannot pay for their advert on premier league

I tire for some peeps, any small thing they are quick to calling a coy scam and advising peeps not to do biz with them.....Accorisng to the new efcc memo betting companies do verifications when winnings exceed 200k

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:

Satisfied?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

I tire for some peeps, any small thing they are quick to calling a coy scam and advising peeps not to do biz with them.....Accorisng to the new efcc memo betting companies do verifications when winnings exceed 200k

Smh, some of you read and don’t comprehend. My issue is not the verification, but the way they were going about it. Besides I even tried lower amounts than 200k, still didn’t go through
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:09pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

Smh, some of you read and don’t comprehend. My issue is not the verification, but the way they were going about it. Besides I even tried lower amounts than 200k, still didn’t go through
bro its simple, do what's required by the security unit, if after all that has been done and nothing comes of it, that's when u blow alarm, not calling a coy scam just because of 200k when u haven't fulfilled all that's required of u. And who told u that access.bet don't do verification? FYI, I comprehend perfectly. It's ur money and they will pay.

My candid advice, spread ur stakes across 1xbet, betwinner and Access.bet, they all have same options.... So that u won't be putting all ur eggs in one basket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

Satisfied?
Yes thank you so much for this... Now we have a case on our hand, That was the proper thing to do at first, hope you understand this. Cc Cwhyte bestfactor accessbetmedia
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 2:11pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

accessbet had payment issues that somebody brought here last month
i knew from then they were shady
be ready to take it with the lottery commission
mushroom bookie
i dont trust that bookie one bit

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

Do a proper research before coming to conclusion, I have been mentioning accessbetmedia since yesterday and I got no response. Big boy for 250k? Really? Let me satisfy your curiosity
What kind of stupid Verification process is this, Take a photo of your ID, with your face close to a system showing the incoming message lolz..... Heaven knows I wouldn't do this, What of if I don't have a laptop or thereabout? If you in Abuja, PM me i can take you to their office here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 2:15pm On May 02, 2019
Sethzenon:

if they need utility bill and id to verify you
why didnt they just request for both at the same time?
they are frustrating you from withdrawing
rubbish bookie
any bookie that people drag before they pay is a rubbish bookie
lionsbet is a rubbish bookie too

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 02, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
bro its simple, do what's required by the security unit, if after all that has been done and nothing comes of it, that's when u blow alarm, not calling a coy scam just because of 200k when u haven't fulfilled all that's required of u. And who told u that access.bet don't do verification? FYI, I comprehend perfectly. It's ur money and they will pay.

My candid advice, spread ur stakes across 1xbet, betwinner and Access.bet, they all have same options.... So that u won't be putting all ur eggs in one basket

I can’t also withdraw from 1xbet. Something about sending my atm card details which I lost

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
Yes thank you so much for this... Now we have a case on our hand, That was the proper thing to do at first, hope you understand this. Cc Cwhyte bestfactor accessbetmedia

Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ajistai2003(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2019
2dice01:
have you rectify the issue ?

If not forward ur complain to security-en@1xbet.com

You will get your answer

I have not oooh. I will forward the complaint to them right away. Thamks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2019
Machinemayana:
What kind of stupid Verification process is this, Take a photo of your ID, with your face close to a system showing the incoming message lolz..... Heaven knows I wouldn't do this, What of if I don't have a laptop or thereabout? If you in Abuja, PM me i can take you to their office here.

My brother you don see am an. I had to take over 30 snaps before I got a perfect picture that was showing every details. Not in Abuja now, will be back next month
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 02, 2019
sats:

if they need utility bill and id to verify you
rubbish bookie

Finally someone gets the point I am trying to make. I mean when I verified with bet365 they asked for everything once. Sent it and next day my account was active. I was boiling this morning when they were sending me those trash
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Machinemayana(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2019
sats:

if they need utility bill and id top verify you
rubbish bookie

Actually 1xbet only problem is that someone doesn’t know where to track them down, if not I have not gotten any issues with them.. If I have a problem concerning deposit or withdrawal, They message me what to do, after doing that they respond to your issues and resolve.... Accessbet, I have been withdrawing 3k, 5k, 100k, and highest 105k...I haven't done 200k at a go with your site. Please Do not make your users feel skeptical about your site

(1) (2) (3) ... (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.