Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3243725 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TUNEX89(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
plus anybody with old bet9ja site should help me with it. thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
Fútbol ⚽️/ Today / Pre Match Doubles

Europa FC vs UE Sant Julia

➖Europa FC -1 (ASIAN HANDICAP)

Odd: 1.45

Game: Ranheim vs Rosenborg.
League: Norway Eliteserien ��
Time: 19:00

Tip: Away over 6 corners
Odds:1.76

TOTAL ODDS: 2.55

STAKE���(15% of your bankroll)
UPDATES:

EUROPA LEADS 1 - 0

RANHEIM vs ROSENBORG CORNERS KICKS @ 4 - 5

Our Prematch Doubles is Looking good grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Our imaginary twitter-copied bet grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emkojo: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

EUROPE: Europa League - Preliminary

Tre Fiori - Klaksvik (0:0)

Tip: Away win @ 1.60

Cool.. I just played this and its looking good. cheesy

Any other game?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

if u check my last few posts you will see I hailed him wen people wer bashing him about his lost rollover.

on this one i have an issue with the way he was always shouting/posting boom.

u can't compare the feeling wen ur own research booms and wen copied research booms.

he never stated d stats wer not his.

so I was looking at him like one don/stats guru.

so basically he gave a false impression.

I almost wanted to make a post crowning him as the king of stats just like I am the king of under 2.5 and Chewbacca the king of tennis, Alexis d King of scam and tissue the king of ........ grin

so imagine how stupid I would have felt hailing someone for another mans effort.

Next time fellas, always state ur source. datsall
Keep your crown under your bed. I don't need it! You can wear it on your neck or hang yourself with it. I post games here, you play it and you still envy me. Alot of you spend all day just thinking and talking about me...waste of brain space
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Emkojo:

Cool.. I just played this and its looking good. cheesy

Any other game?

Enjoy!!!

Already 2 - 0 Up!!

Where are my "Wailing Wailers" grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrJames007:
Let's try another one, it will land but you need to put money this time.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cocolatti(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
BankStatement:

That bookie is not serious,, they are really misbehaving.. Even thier chat platform has been taken over by scammers and they are not bothered
exactly!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

Keep your crown under your bed. I don't need it! You can wear it on your neck or hang yourself with it. I post games here, you play it and you still envy me. Alot of you spend all day just thinking and talking about me...waste of brain space
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where are these comrades:

Mrlowodd

Kelvic

Vikings007

Drkwise

Bobosky

I don't want to believe they are all in the village embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

ode, you that has been posting copied bets since morning and feeling fly.

u must be jobless, use the space in ur brain to add more to your life.

I never played any shitt u posted, I only play my tips.

copy copy master feeling important. gedifok mahn

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Williamsvictor: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Boomed another 5 odds today again
We go again tomorrow

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:
Rollover Day 2
Odds: 2.56
My stake : 207.09
Starting 4rm d bottom!
Hope 4 Greens!
Z5HSCJ9S
Won! Won!! Won!! Day2 Successful! Day 3 Loading..........

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

ode, you that has been posting copied bets since morning and feeling fly.

u must be jobless, use the space in ur brain to add more to your life.

I never played any shitt u posted, I only play my tips.

copy copy master feeling important. gedifok mahn

HAHAHAHAHAHA...... grin grin grin

I post copied bets as you claimed, but I'm banging booms with all of them.

I may be jobless like you claim but "touch wood" I'm more richer than you and my bank balance gives me so much confidence.

You are a very stuupid and a bigger foool if you haven't been playing my tips today, rather you played those your useless tips and you're getting burnt.

And lastly, let me agree that I copy for arguement sake, but I paste it here for you. You copied and played it too. You win with all my copied tips and you still have something ill to say about me...

..GO AHEAD AND DIE!!!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

if u check my last few posts you will see I hailed him wen people wer bashing him about his lost rollover.

on this one i have an issue with the way he was always shouting/posting boom.

u can't compare the feeling wen ur own research booms and wen copied research booms.

he never stated d stats wer not his.

so I was looking at him like one don/stats guru.

so basically he gave a false impression.

I almost wanted to make a post crowning him as the king of stats just like I am the king of under 2.5 and Chewbacca the king of tennis, Alexis d King of scam and tissue the king of ........ grin

so imagine how stupid I would have felt hailing someone for another mans effort.

Next time fellas, always state ur source. datsall

Who made you the king of under2.5?
Last time I played your under2.5 tip, the match ended 4:3.
undecided wink

21 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Won! Won!! Won!! Day2 Successful! Day 3 Loading..........

Nice one man.Will join you 2Mao. Pls do well to Mention me when u post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
locust:

Who made you the king of under2.5? Last time I played your under2.5 tip, the match ended 4:3. undecided
proof or adonbelivit.
even if so, that's one match.
overall I had a 95% win rate.
no one has come close, the records are still there.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

I may be jobless like you claim but "touch wood" I'm more richer than you and my bank balance gives me so much confidence.

You are a very stuupid and a bigger foool if you haven't been playing my tips today, rather you played those your useless tips and you're getting burnt.

And lastly, let me agree that I copy for arguement sake, but I paste it here for you. You copied and played it too. You win with all my copied tips and you still have something ill to say about me...

..GO AHEAD AND DIE!!!!!

the big fool with imaginary riches.

I repeat, I only play my tips and never played any shit u posted.

Go and die big fool.

olodo rabata

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

proof or adonbelivit.

even if so, that's one match.

overall I had a 95% win rate.

no one has come close, the records are still there.
OKPONU oshi!!!
"I get am b4 na bet history" Go use am collect money from Alabi!

SHIIIOOR!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Oloniyan(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
[
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

the big fool with imaginary riches.

I repeat, I only play my tips and never played any shit u posted.

Go and die big fool.

olodo rabata

grin grin LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

E PAIN NAM!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
OKPONU oshi!!! "I get am b4 na bet history" Go use am collect money from Alabi!
SHIIIOOR!!!
mudafucka, I still get am.
my river never runs dry.
óbó langido.
copy cat forming guru.
ediot is ur middle name.
Bleep outta here, punk ass
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
locust:

Who made you the king of under2.5?
Last time I played your under2.5 tip, the match ended 4:3.
undecided wink

grin grin

Na em be sey na 15mins wey alabi use rape the slip with out remorse cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

grin grin LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......
E PAIN NAM!!!
pain me for what.
now I see u are dumb as well.
don't know why u are pained I didn't play any of ur shitt.
go and buy sense, ediot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
e don tey wen i see alexistaiwo 4 dis thread ooooo

abi sars don catch am undecided ni
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
Fútbol ⚽️/ Today / Pre Match Doubles

Europa FC vs UE Sant Julia

➖Europa FC -1 (ASIAN HANDICAP)

Odd: 1.45

Game: Ranheim vs Rosenborg.
League: Norway Eliteserien ��
Time: 19:00

Tip: Over 9.5 corners
Odds:1.40

TOTAL ODDS: 2.03

STAKE���(15% of your bankroll)
B⚽⚽⚽⚽MMM.... IF YOU PLAYED THIS! !!

I lost the other one where I backed "Rosenberg Over 6 corners. They played only 5.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
oya go and copy another one.
fake punk ass feeling fly, bloody ediot

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:
oya go and copy another one.

fake punk ass feeling fly, bloody ediot

baba nla u don pass dis level abeg die de matter na

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

..GO AHEAD AND DIE!!!!!
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

pain me for what.

now I see u are dumb as well.

don't know why u are pained I didn't play any of ur shitt.

go and buy sense, ediot

print out your bet history you use to claim "king". Burn it and take the ash to dye your head. eat some of it and bath with the rest. Your sense will have "one bar" after that.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oya, fun-time is over angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

EUROPE: Europa League - Preliminary

Tre Fiori - Klaksvik (0:0)

Tip: Away win @ 1.60

B⚽⚽M L⚽ADING...

IT'S ANOTHER ONE.. HATERZ CLOSE YOUR EYES grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.