Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3419644 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
haleymoon:
this anger and hatred can be positive if only it can be channelled towards crippling the man called...... ALABI

Very true bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BankStatement: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Cocolatti:
They have removed the 0.5 and 1.5 full time market. I think they are trying to restrict winnings. I have decided to dump them because the goals market is what I specialize on and I can't stay with a bookie without the complete goals market

That bookie is not serious,, they are really misbehaving.. Even thier chat platform has been taken over by scammers and they are not bothered
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pessotto(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

HALF-TIME SCORES
3 - 0
EASILY!!! grin gringrin
Bro plz wat site gives you the Match Previews?
Kindly mention me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
BankStatement:

That bookie is not serious,, they are really misbehaving.. Even thier chat platform has been taken over by scammers and they are not bothered
think they are undergoing some kind of maintenance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

I lift Twitter but the money fall on me as my account balance indicates grin

That picture GIF uptop of me is dedicated to your pained life!!!!

ANAMU!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrJames007:
Let's try another one, it will land but you need to put money this time.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
MrJames007:
Let's try another one, it will land but you need to put money this time.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
pessotto:

Bro plz wat site gives you the Match Previews?

Kindly mention me.
No need.
..Dem say I dey copy from Twitter so I'll advice you to meet those guys to link you up.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj right now

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
locust:

I want to believe you read that gif enough to understand it because you didn't make no sense at all...

YOUR FOOOOOLISHNESS IS OF THE LATEST VERSION AND WAS JUST CURRENTLY UPDATED!!!

OKPONU OSHI

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
INPLAY

Game: Vanersborgs FK vs Lidkopings FK.
League: Sweden Division 2 ��

Tip: Both Teams To Score.
Odds: 1.72
Stake: ⭐️⭐️ (4% of your bankroll)

..stats to follow...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

..stats to follow...

Lidkoping have conceded in 11/14 league games this season.

Lidkoping have seen BTTS in 11/14 league games this season.

Their 7 away games this season: 8-2, 3-2, 1-1, 2-4, 1-1, 4-4, 0-2.

Vanersborgs have scored in 13/14 league games this season.

Vanersborgs have seen BTTS in 12/14 league games this season.

They’ve actually seen BTTS in 12 of their last 13 games.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

..stats to follow...
INSTANT B⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMM

THAT WAS TOO EASY! !!@@
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

INSTANT B⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMM

THAT WAS TOO EASY! !!@@
Research and stats that was quite incredible.

I LOVE INPLAYS.... grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
imaginary inplays grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

Game: Vanersborgs FK vs Lidkopings FK. League: Sweden Division 2 ��
Tip: Both Teams To Score. Odds: 1.72 Stake: ⭐️⭐️ (4% of your bankroll)
..stats to follow...
k

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

INSTANT B⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMM

THAT WAS TOO EASY! !!@@
dt guy is good he knows his onions very well glad u are making money from his tips

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thelonewolff(f): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nadal just dey struggle with this small boy, nawa for tennis o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Slimtuns(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:

Traits of a scammer in me? Hmm.

Okay Tissuepaper, you win. I am hhmmcj and i agree that i might have overstepped bounds and been quite insincere. I also agree these traits might have given me away as a scammer. I am sorry if these got to you in any way. Please forgive me and let us bury the hatchet. Let us work together with the house to achieve the purpose of this thread. Please forgive me. One love.

man, this is the highest level of maturity that I have come across this week.. I give it to you bros, my respect.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thelonewolff:

Him don win like this na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
After much reanalysis, I came out with 8 odds. Looks good. You can still reedit.

Good luck to us.

BOOMSHAKAZULU in view.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Slimtuns:

man, this is the highest level of maturity that I have come across this week.. I give it to you bros, my respect.

Respect bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alexpetra: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thelonewolff:
the guy don clear my 4k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

I want to believe you read that gif enough to understand it because you didn't make no sense at all...

YOUR FOOOOOLISHNESS IS OF THE LATEST VERSION AND WAS JUST CURRENTLY UPDATED!!!

OKPONU OSHI

My guy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
deltateam:
After much reanalysis, I came out with 8 odds. Looks good. You can still reedit.

Good luck to us.

BOOMSHAKAZULU in view.
thank you but nobody wants too play 8 odd give us 15thou odd and above pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
deltateam:

Good luck to us.

BOOMSHAKAZULU in view.

Please share. I believe you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:

Please share. I believe you

Z5HQL5BB
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
INPLAY

EUROPE: Europa League - Preliminary

Tre Fiori - Klaksvik (0:0)

Tip: Away win @ 1.60
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
kingmann:
thank you but nobody wants too play 8 odd give us 15thou odd and above pls

Oga to get 15000 odds no hard. Just enter bet9ja begin select as much odds as you want. Enjoy.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
deltateam:

Z5HQL5BB

Bless. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:

This is why someone was talking about 'hatred.' So because he is not the source now his predictions are discredited? And in what way? Let us have love in our hearts guys, it is just the best way. If you go to the source for instance, will you get a different score line? is it not same thing he is giving you that you will get there? All you therefore needed to do was to appreciate him for taking the pain to bring it here on your table, thus taking the stress off you. Let us love more, it is the only thing that makes. Bless

if u check my last few posts you will see I hailed him wen people wer bashing him about his lost rollover.

on this one i have an issue with the way he was always shouting/posting boom.

u can't compare the feeling wen ur own research booms and wen copied research booms.

he never stated d stats wer not his.

so I was looking at him like one don/stats guru.

so basically he gave a false impression.

I almost wanted to make a post crowning him as the king of stats just like I am the king of under 2.5 and Chewbacca the king of tennis, Alexis d King of scam and tissue the king of ........ grin

so imagine how stupid I would have felt hailing someone for another mans effort.

Next time fellas, always state ur source. datsall

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) ... (4810)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.