Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3243933 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OrganicSoup: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Somebody should check this Betking slip 4 me..
6U8F-HSXCU-6-FGRH
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
SORRY! I'M NOT DOING ANY ROLLERS HERE ANYMORE!
Boss no do abeg!
You helped my life here mbok
Abi make we carry am go another thread or even FBK??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

EUROPE: Europa League - Preliminary

Tre Fiori - Klaksvik (0:0)

Tip: Away win @ 1.60

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽M TIME!!!!

IT'S ANOTHER ONE!!!!! WE'VE SMASHED IT TODAY! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Haters will be like.....- "its Another invisible boom" grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emkojo: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:
oya go and copy another one.

fake punk ass feeling fly, bloody ediot

Dude why this??

Who cares if he copies it or not provided he gives games that enters. Why the bad blood?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
All these people claiming God and king of betting, I repeat, this is a gamble and you're not even the referee.

Eat your fucking ego and lay low before Alabi change am for you.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bettingnoob(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:

Traits of a scammer in me? Hmm.

Okay Tissuepaper, you win. I am hhmmcj and i agree that i might have overstepped bounds and been quite insincere. I also agree these traits might have given me away as a scammer. I am sorry if these got to you in any way. Please forgive me and let us bury the hatchet. Let us work together with the house to achieve the purpose of this thread. Please forgive me. One love.

Awesome. I'm extremely impressed. Fit and proper...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:

Traits of a scammer in me? Hmm.

Okay Tissuepaper, you win. I am hhmmcj and i agree that i might have overstepped bounds and been quite insincere. I also agree these traits might have given me away as a scammer. I am sorry if these got to you in any way. Please forgive me and let us bury the hatchet. Let us work together with the house to achieve the purpose of this thread. Please forgive me. One love.
Okay you are forgiven, sin no more!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
OrganicSoup:
Somebody should check this Betking slip 4 me..
6U8F-HSXCU-6-FGRH
casted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
BankStatement:

That bookie is not serious,, they are really misbehaving.. Even thier chat platform has been taken over by scammers and they are not bothered
They could have easily removed the comment section but seems punters lose is their gain, they dont want to.

seriously aside their swift payout (and their easy navigation app), they dont have anything to offer.

scammers full their, no more flex option, not enough game markets, bad cashout.

Their mata weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
buklarbest:

Nice one man.Will join you 2Mao. Pls do well to Mention me when u post.

I'll drop it soon boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samobaba4u(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
When are you people going to stop been childish? Fighting yourself on a faceless social media. If someone insult you just do as you never see it and move on. This thread is turning to something else. Please, I beg all of you to JÈBÙRẸ́. Biko, DuAllah, Ẹ jọ̀wọ́ ẹ má bínú to all of you.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oloniyan:

Booooooom
Hope you played it bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

B⚽⚽⚽⚽MMM.... IF YOU PLAYED THIS! !!

I lost the other one where I backed "Rosenberg Over 6 corners. They played only 5.

I played this boss!

Osheyyy!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by romklef(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Z5HQD628 355odds reference:- @andycoal

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pash3685: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

if u check my last few posts you will see I hailed him wen people wer bashing him about his lost rollover.

on this one i have an issue with the way he was always shouting/posting boom.

u can't compare the feeling wen ur own research booms and wen copied research booms.

he never stated d stats wer not his.

so I was looking at him like one don/stats guru.

so basically he gave a false impression.

I almost wanted to make a post crowning him as the king of stats just like I am the king of under 2.5 and Chewbacca the king of tennis, Alexis d King of scam and tissue the king of ........ grin

so imagine how stupid I would have felt hailing someone for another mans effort.

Next time fellas, always state ur source. datsall

saw what you did theregrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽M TIME!!!!

IT'S ANOTHER ONE!!!!! WE'VE SMASHED IT TODAY! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Haters will be like.....- "its Another invisible boom" grin
You posted tens of someone work and you could not give him credit ones . Na this kind people adsense they run from.

wakanda human being are you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
romklef:
Z5HQD628
355odds
reference:- @andycoal

Looks cool. Time for this matches please.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:

I played this boss!

Osheyyy!
Confirm!
You too much...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emkojo: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
romklef:
Z5HQD628
355odds
reference:- @andycoal

Which bookie is this?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:
They could have easily removed the comment section but seems punters lose is their gain, they dont want to.

seriously aside their swift payout (and their easy navigation app), they dont have anything to offer.

scammers full their, no more flex option, not enough game markets, bad cashout.

Their mata weak me.
Na d withdrawal tins dey keep me dier. Other than that, dat bookie too useless.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emkojo: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
So far so good. This was earlier posted here, just slight modification.

B911AEAWARWSER-6757355
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
hammer2010:
Where are these comrades:

Mrlowodd

Kelvic

Vikings007

Drkwise

Bobosky

I don't want to believe they are all in the village embarassed

Chidikaobi aka mrlowodd
Alabi deal with that guy tire

The only guy I miss his picks na calebsky, I made money from that guy
He doesn’t even have time for you, he just posts.
Lots of people have left this thread. I miss priceOfCasting too

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

Confirm!
You too much...
once in a while try reference the twitter guy, is anice thing u are sharing his tips here but he deserve the credit too, atleast it won't look like you are the one cracking ur brain for the game

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:
You posted tens of someone work and you could not give him credit ones . Na this kind people adsense they run from.

wakanda human being are you?
those tens of games booooommmed except one. All those monies in my bank balance...

Oya start thinking and imagining how much I'm worth tonight. A close guess and I'll dash you #5,000 naira!

BILAI-WALAI..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
See ehn
I no Dey like yarn anyhow, but una Dey fall hands scares. Wetin concern una weda they guy copy the source from twitter or not.?
The main point is to win from alabi and make little profit.
I’m suspecting that you think it’s verybeasy doing copy and paste for people to play.
You that’s criticizing and bashing him, do your copy and paste na, make people Dey benefit from am.

One thing I always know is that don’t make merry at the downfall of another man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Number:Z5HQBSYW

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by romklef(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Emkojo:

Which bookie is this?

bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

those tens of games booooommmed except one. All those monies in my bank balance...

Oya start thinking and imagining how much I'm worth tonight. A close guess and I'll dash you #5,000 naira!

BILAI-WALAI..

"imaginary bank balance"
"imaginary N5000"

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by romklef(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Celebritygaga:

Looks cool. Time for this matches please.

by 2am midnight, edit to your own taste, nothing sure o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hunry:

proof or adonbelivit.

even if so, that's one match.

overall I had a 95% win rate.

no one has come close, the records are still there.

Oh boy no make me laugh
No body is king in this game
Even Austino677 and innobets never claim king or lhimeet and chiefheywhy or Calebsky, or Chidikaobi aka MR lowodds never claim king

It’s all a matter of luck and Grace

I pray we reach the millions we so much crave for
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
yehmy:
once in a while try reference the twitter guy, is anice thing u are sharing his tips here but he deserve the credit too, atleast it won't look like you are the one cracking ur brain for the game
Oga fuucck off!
if you have something to say just say it so I respond as kind. Since you think you know the ppl i know that I've been copying thier games...why havent you shared it here all this times? You were playing their games in secret and you leave the innocent ones here to wail and loose their monies.

Everyone of you are all blatant hypocrites..

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
romklef:

by 2am midnight, edit to your own taste, nothing sure o

Yeah, sure bro. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.