Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2198528 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Lethbridge, Alberta smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley kiss smiley kiss smiley

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Is this emotional blackmail or what

Open a thread about beautiful cities in Canada and start posting your random pictures.
You don't tell me what to do. Better find a way to add value to the thread and stop dragging unnecessary issues.

Cc: justwise

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2020
listowell:

Sb in Nigeria will be posting Canadian photos off the internet, for those in Canada.

I wonder. Travel journals are meant to be original and firsthand not random images from google.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Deltayankeeboi: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
You don't tell me what to do. Better find a way to add value to the thread and stop dragging unnecessary issues.

Whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Whatever makes you feel better. Enjoy yourself.
Thanks dear kiss. You too.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by saskatoonguy: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Providence House

Who could guess where it's located tongue

If the name rings a bell

Mr flyingpig, I believe this thread is for people in canada to share their day to day experience to enlight people not yet in canada to prepare ahead, also once a while, people drop real life picture which they have personally snapped,

This Thread is not for TRIVIA. Stop posting google picture or downloaded picture in a view to make this place lively. Just a kind please. Thank you

20 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Kemyzzzy: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Has anyone sent a READY TO FLY email, for those whose COPR has expired. have you gotten a response and how long did it take??

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
saskatoonguy:

Mr flyingpig, I believe this thread is for people in canada to share their day to day experience to enlight people not yet in canada to prepare ahead, also once a while, people drop real life picture which they have personally snapped,

This Thread is not for TRIVIA. Stop posting google picture or downloaded picture in a view to make this place lively. Just a kind please. Thank you
sigh. Na to just ignore

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ceyacap275: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
DanielDriz:
I wish to live in calgary,AB i love that city. Heard it's one of the cleanest city in the world

"cleanest city" is relative.
Live in Calgary if it meets all what you desire, not just for its cleanliness.
Consider the vibrancy of its economy, the mix of its population, job availability, good schools and available recreation as well as a busy Int'l airport for ease of travelling.
Calgary is lovely, but being one of the "cleanest city in the world", I do not know.
I live and enjoy living in Calgary.
Hope to see you soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Richdee1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ceyacap275:

Consider the vibrancy of its economy, the mix of its population, job availability, good schools and available recreation as well as a busy Int'l airport for ease of travelling.
Calgary is lovely, but being one of the "cleanest city in the world", I do not know.
Hope to see you soon.

Can u help us with some pictures?
At least make una make this place lively

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
ednut1:
sigh. Na to just ignore
Honestly that's the wisest thing; ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ceyacap275:

Hope to see you soon.
true. When making the decision of where to go those are the important things to consider.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Richdee1:

Can u help us with some pictures?
At least make una make this place lively
should i do my usual job? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Richdee1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
should i do my usual job? cheesy

Bro run am joor, we dey u back.. if people wey dey Yankee no give us pishure.. Run your own make we see better thing.. If u no like am, waka pass.. Lolzz

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Richdee1:

Bro run am joor, we dey u back.. if people wey dey Yankee no give us pishure.. Run your own make we see better thing.. If u no like am, waka pass.. Lolzz
Egg-zactly grin Cool down make I download images, very fine ones. wink

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dejavu44: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kemyzzzy:
Has anyone sent a READY TO FLY email, for those whose COPR has expired. have you gotten a response and how long did it take??
I have submitted READY TO TRAVEL webform about 2months ago, not heard anything from IRCC, I don't think IRCC have started issuing COPR extension. They are just keeping people waiting
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Bashwas(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dejavu44:

Hi
I am interested

08078104692 pls add me up
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by r4blessing: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Mr flyingpig, when u are asked to stop doing something, u stop it for peace sake. Its bad you are acting this childishly.

Richdee1, you haven't even written ielts exam or done your evaluation but u are already causing nuisance. Nobody needs that. If u need google pictures of Canada u can google it yourself.

STOP ACTING CHILDISH BOTH OF YOU.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
r4blessing:

Mr flyingpig, when u are asked to stop doing something, u stop it for peace sake. Its bad you are acting this childishly.

Richdee1, you haven't even written ielts exam or done your evaluation but u are already causing nuisance. Nobody needs that. If u need google pictures of Canada u can google it yourself.

Please stop dragging this thing further. What is with the back-biting

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
r4blessing:

both childish. Hasn't even graduated he carry canada for head like gala. The seniors will just start avoiding the thread.

16 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
both childish. Hasn't even graduated he carry canada for head like gala. The seniors will just start avoiding the thread.
You call my Canadian images childish because you don't like them. On the other hand I receive likes for them and my boss Justwise hasn't warned me. I'll only take orders from him.

Other than that I reserve the right to upload beautiful images of Canada in order to encourage other viewers to travel out. I'm not preventing people from sharing their information, or Canadian stories, adventures or picture. I'm not promoting hate.

12 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Waiting for more pics abeg, make I borrow your eye see Canada. Those pictures have a way of motivating me abeg.

flyingpig:

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Toronto islands by ferry. If you're a nudist there is a designated beach in Toronto islands for you. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
ednut1:
Toronto islands by ferry.
Amazing. My neck go spin round the first time I'll see this cheesy After my first day trip, I'll go home with a neck pain grin

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Burlington, Ontario smiley

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by flyingpig: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blesso222:
Waiting for more pics abeg, make I borrow your eye see Canada. Those pictures have a way of motivating me abeg.

Awwwwn Thanks dear kiss I'm glad to have you covered and motivated. It's what I live for kiss

Here is Oakville in Ontario richdee1 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by saskatoonguy: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Richdee1:

baba, You need to face your studies, finish up on time and start your immigration process. All these send pics! Send pics! Will not. Change anything. I know a lot of people that didn't see any Canadian picture before they get convinced to relocate, if you are looking for motivation to JAPA, Think of BUHARI, that's enough motivation.
Picture is not what this place is all about.
The name of the Thread is Living in Canada/Life as a Canadian Immigrant not Gallery of physical attractions in Canada

Have a good day

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by saskatoonguy: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blesso222:

If BUHARI Govt no motivate or Spur you to greatness, then what will?

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by bamangar: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Burlington, Ontario smiley
omo, see as street empty, Abi dem no dey come out from there houses? Don't they go to work? Why so empty?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
bamangar:
omo, see as street empty, Abi dem no dey come out from there houses? Don't they go to work? Why so empty?
you expect people to be walking aimlessly on the road If they wan go work car, bus or train they na. Normal thing for abroad you will see some big apartments but to see humans around dey hard. There is covid too
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
bamangar:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (714) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Mzwoomi(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.