Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2185167 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Chocs(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Hello,

You can print out your statement of account with all pages stamped by the bank. It does not have to be a dom account. As long as you can access your money, you’re good to go.
Dameelee:
Please what is the most suitable way to show POF? I already have CAD cash (2k) and I want to show my POF for cash in bank. What do you advice? is it possible to just print out my statement of account or I have to open a dom account?
People that travelled recently, how did you go about this?

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by executivegej: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Hi all. Need contact for FRSC driving record and international driver’s license.

I need the FRSC driving record so as to skip the waiting period and be eligible for G drive test.

Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dameelee: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thank you
Chocs:
Hello,

You can print out your statement of account with all pages stamped by the bank. It does not have to be a dom account. As long as you can access your money, you’re good to go.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Orange1234: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by YUMMybitcoin(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2020
call me will help with airbnb i have in canada kitchner n for students

New Spacious luxurious townhouse condo5194766957

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by nayo10(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Please what is the driving record about?
Is it the documents that contains the information about your age, genotype and stuff like that?
adigun183:

Here’s the contact for the driving record: mr sule 0803 379 5031. However, you’ll need to have a drivers license before you can apply for the driving record. I think you can visit the nearest FRSC office for how to get a license.
PS mr sule works at the abuja headquarters.
I hope this helps!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by adigun183: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
nayo10:
Please what is the driving record about?
Is it the documents that contains the information about your age, genotype and stuff like that?
Hello,
It’s just a letter verifying your drivers license, affirming that it’s authentic and stating that you’ve had no disciplinary actions levied against you since the license was issued. They usually affix a search result of your license details to the letter.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by einsteino(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
ednut1:
lol. Till they date the so called white babes. Na them go run last last come back naija babes grin.

grin Quite a number of Naija guys and babes start out thinking the grass is greener on the other side. However, depending on one's orientation and priorities, one may come to realize that it simply isn't for him/her. In most cases, it is a win some to lose some.

It is alright to go with whatever one fancies. No doubt, there are oyibo people that make lovely partners, just as there are Nigerians that do too. I guess what I take an issue with is stereotypically talking down on our own. We have all these standards when it comes to our own people, that we often discard when it involves oyibo. I know that there are some of our ladies & men that would be the death of one but other nationalities are not an exception to this. If one is unbiased and have sampled the experiences and happenings of relationships/marriages involving oyibos, you will come to the realization that it is more a question of the individual than the nationality. Generally speaking, once your head is out of the clouds, you appreciate your own a bit more.

I could have shared stories of nigerian guys and nigerian ladies that dated/married oyibo, just to give a contrast. However, I think anyone who lives in Canada that looks closely enough has enough information to decide what is best for them. Afterall, it is a personal decision. Last last, everybody go dey alright. Even if pesin own no turn out alright, that one dey too, e follow for the production. For every large batch of production, defect must dey one unit grin .

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Goodnewscad: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello guys,

Anybody with update as regards COPR?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
einsteino:

grin Quite a number of Naija guys and babes start out thinking the grass is greener on the other side. However, depending on one's orientation and priorities, one may come to realize that it simply isn't for him/her. In most cases, it is a win some to lose some.

You've put it rightly. There honestly should be no room for looking down on people, whether white, black or Nigerian. We should be more open-minded and quit being stereotypical.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Chenkes: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin
einsteino:

For every large batch of production, defect must dey one unit grin .

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by bozz007(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
19CannyMum:
Lease takeover: Castleridge NE Calgary. Available Jan 01 2021, earlier move in date negotiable. All subject to landlord approval.

3br, 1½ bathroom Duplex with unfinished basement. $1200 a month with $50 discount for January 2021.

Main Floor
Living Room
Kitchen (big, separate kitchen with massive window not those open concept matchboxes).
2 piece

PM if interested. I can't put up pictures but video tour is possible.

Very detailed ad. Eku ise

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by TheCongo2: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
JennyKadry2:

Everyone should pray for a partner that is secure in him/herself so when they come in contact with the person you quoted, they know to run as fast as their legs can carry them, with their bathroom slippers on their head.

Is this our Aussie sister JennyKadry or an imposter?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ellajingi: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is there a POST-PPR Toronto/Ontario group? I got my PPR and submitted my passport already.

I have also booked my flight while waiting for the visa, hoping to coming December 29th.

I would be grateful to join a Toronto/Ontario group that's for those with Work permit preferably. [/quote]
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ellajingi: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello. Please also add me to the Ontario/Toronto group post PPR.
Thanks
You can email me
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Whitemagic: 3:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Who's gone to Canada via the Asylum route? What are your experiences?

I have a B.Tech in Building Construction Tech.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Rbae: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Rbae: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=slydog post=96749989][/quote]

Ok. Thanks so much. I have relatives in Ontario and Toronto only.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 79733139(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Are you in Nigeria? It is likely going to be difficult to use the asylum route if you aren't near or in Canada.

Whitemagic:

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whitemagic:

do a second degree and learn french instead of looking for one assylum route. You have to get to usa first and cross by land as canada wont give visit visa. Will usa also give you Likely no

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by tracy0803409: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good evening everyone, pls am about applying to schools for masters in public health, pls which province should I search for schools that can give me PR easily after graduation, pls pls your advice is needed
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by NairaLuck: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
tracy0803409:
Good evening everyone, pls am about applying to schools for masters in public health, pls which province should I search for schools that can give me PR easily after graduation, pls pls your advice is needed
Move to Canada students visa thread. But yo answer your question, the lastest for PR is New Brunswick
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by NaijaCanadian28: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
tracy0803409:
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 10, 2020
North York cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
North York cool

Egbon miii enjoying and Chilling��....How's the festive season going?? Let's see Small Canada through your eyes ooo..
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Simiana: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Good morning, please is there a Dec 2020 AOR WhatsApp group I can join. I’d appreciate a link or something.

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ceyacap275: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Holla! Let me know when you are ready.
olujastro:
I’m not feeling this second wave lockdown at all, it’s made life unexciting being indoors for two weeks.
Anyone in Calgary who wants to hang out for casual drinks should holla.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Thegirl2019: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
I really appreciate the landing stories which is helping me prepare
I would appreciate your advice on what skill a female should learn while still in naija to earn extra income especially in Calgary
Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.