Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend (52924 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Blitzerz: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

The decimation of Southern Christian soldiers continues...

Its sad.

what do u think is the way forward for Nigerian Christians on this issue?
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by spiralwedge(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Built2last, how stup!d can you be? How can you post this with pictures and real names? S!lly!

You have doomed the "mutual friend" who is still alive and in service. I understand it's from Twitter, but you are just an !diot, same as the Twitter guy.

The mod who put this on the fp is a slowspoke. Please pull down this thread, i beg you in the name of God.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by mployer(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2019
The military is sabotaging the war so the government will pump in more fund. The election period is their best time to do it. They did during 2015 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by gratiaeo(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari government is a big fraud
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by kenx1(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Joromi12:
Foolish soldiers wey no fit organise coup

I swear!!!!
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by AleAirHub(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Respect embarassed
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by BigBizzy(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2019
mark my words... Buhari and others will face war crimes and will be humbled. What you all read there is nothing but the truth.

I have been saying, army form is out, BMC and Buhari children, not forgetting APC members can help us fill the required soldiers needed for recruitment.

people dying everyday...just negodu! :-(

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by nazablossom(f): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2019
spiralwedge:
Built2last, how stup!d can you be? How can you post this with pictures and real names? S!lly!

You have doomed the "mutual friend" who is still alive and in service. I understand it's from Twitter, but you are just an !diot, same as the Twitter guy.

The mod who put this on the fp is a slowspoke. Please pull down this thread, i beg you in the name of God.
Finally, somebody is getting it.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by master69(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2019
God whats this??......Ifeanyi Oseh this is someone i knew very well back days in kaduna kotoko barracks he leaves at block 11/12 ordinance block .....a very good and passionate footballer i don't know what had lead him to join this shit Job .......chaiii....may God forgives him his short coming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Daviestunech(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Joromi12:
Foolish soldiers wey no fit organise coup

. seriously bro
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by propsvila: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2019
FG playing a dangerous game, they push Christian Soldiers to be killed by Terrorist then send the Northern soldiers to kill innocent harmless civilians in the south. The Southern Leaders need to open their eyes and cry against this hyda headed monster bedeveling the NA

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Jaqenhghar: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2019
Fela sang"condition when you dey I no know, condidtiin when I dey me I know"
If your condition is so bad , quit. Why do you feel the need to cover for ogas and sacrifice your lives for them who will never cover for you ?

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by sayisayi(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Any Igbo man that signs up for NA army has partially signed his death warrant. Why spill blood for a country that is rotten to the core. Is Buharis son fighting in Baga?

9 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Jaqenhghar: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2019
propsvila:
FG playing a dangerous game, they push Christian Soldiers to be killed by Terrorist then send the Northern soldiers to kill innocent harmless civilians in the south.
Nobody forced the christians to go cleab their mess
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by jumpmasta(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I Lost some close Army friends i usually meet in Rann on March 1st during my routine humanitarian support there.

March 1st 2018 will never be forgotten in my entire life.

If Bokoharam had attacked 30mins earlier i will not be alive to type this.

I feel Your Pain... 3 Battalion was under our Brigade in Dikwa...Thank God you are out. I remember Dr Kachi from UNICEF who died during that attack in Rann

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by CrystalMax: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Built2last:

The media silence is deafning.

Sowore was right about this afterall

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by sayisayi(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2019
propsvila:
FG playing a dangerous game, they push Christian Soldiers to be killed by Terrorist then send the Northern soldiers to kill innocent harmless civilians in the south. The Southern Leaders need to open their eyes and cry against this hyda headed monster bedeveling the NA

That is what the English, yellow dogs taught them.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by spiralwedge(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2019
È go better

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Ranchhoddas: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2019
blackgold2018:
"chaos is a ladder"
Lord Baelish
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by EnglishUsa: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2019
The media silence is deafning.

[/quote]Brother I dont know you and you don't know me but, there are some mistakes I will not allow my fellow human being to make. Please that country is a good place to go OK, I am not trying to discourage although is better than Nigeria. My advice to you is to make sure that what you are going there to do is already on ground, make sure you have a person doing that same thing and the person will also put you through very well.dont go there and start looking for work it won't help you.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2019
kunmiiii:

Lol, see this one too trying to sound smart when its obvious you are only repeating the propaganda poo that has been reiterated several times and making rounds.

Shut it! Terrorist. He is saying d truth.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Decryptor(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2019
I am yet to see a yoruba combat soldier in the Nigerian army! They only know how to use keyboard and fight..

Eg: deomelllo

Imperialyoruba

KingofAllIgbos

Okoyeeebos

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by HenryInno1(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2019
For Me Nigeria Is Too Big To Become A Country
Its Should Be divided
I came across a Video Yesterday when Boko Haram Insurgents Invaded the camps of our soldiers And killed Them Captured one and left
I Was Heart Broken and almost Cried
Nigeria is Not worth anyBodies blood
I strongly Believe the Nigerian Government are the once Sponsoring these blood thirsty Terrorists
I advice dem soldiers to Quit
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by rafabenitez: 10:31am On Jan 01, 2019
No pity for python dancers,all these one intimading civilians on the road here shoul be moved there asap for boko haram to deal with them,kudos to BH,no peace fr pythin dancers,u signed up for it,died for nothing.yeye country.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by victorazyvictor(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2019
badboywizzy:
They send our Christian men over there to depopulate the Christian communities in the southern part of Nigeria.

It is not by force to live together as one, devision is imminent.

My problem is that Christians don't speak.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by kushercain: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2019
ariketalks:
RIP to the dead.
On another note, the guy who shared these chats should enable TFA on his Instagram ASAP. With this revelation, he might just put his friend in great danger if a third party gains assess to his Instagram.

What's TFA?
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Omnipresent(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2019
It's frustrating seeing my igbo people killed because of some illiterate's religious/ political war
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Decryptor(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2019
badboywizzy:
They send our Christian men over there to depopulate the Christian communities in the southern part of Nigeria.

It is not by force to live together as one, devision is imminent.

They don't just send Christian men there. It is the Christian men who decide to enroll into the Army. I am from the east and a Christian but boko haram can't kill me because I did not enroll into the NA.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by kunmiiii: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2019
lomprico:

Shut it! Terrorist. He is saying d truth.

The unintelligent ones are not too hard to know.... grin

Multiple screws also seems to be always loose in their head.

Mumu don tag me Muslim because I no follow am foolish enter 2019!! grin
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by ga6992: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2019
homealone00:
My friend always say all this their military Rubbish this is what I signed up for... When the war reach the peak at that time this guy Whatsapp me suddenly and started saying shit as if he was going to die any moment, like no food, no amunition, and how military guys kill each other, how the top ranking officers sell out their subordinates to terrorist, how they give away the positions of Nigeria Army, how corrupt the Nigerian army is and why there navy and air force had to pull out... Just like that guy said you won't understand, Nigeria military have been seriously compromised by our politicians... Am not saying this for or against any political party because they are all the same.. they don't care about us, we are only tools to achieving their goals and the will manipulate every aspect of this country... Am afarid to say that they will be the downfall of this country if we don't find a way as the youth of this country to cleanse our country both the politicians and the evil high ranking military personnel will not escape the wrath of God. God should send all of them to their graves, they should all die a shameful and painful death that should be the prayer point on everybody mouth that mean well for this country... What other country do we have? We are been rejected in all other countries... Thank God for my Friend he was been transferred to Lagos after much prayer.. With this present state of the nation, Nigeria is not worth dying for.

this country sef u said the truth bro
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by joeking2222: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
This is sad. And they budgeted over 60m to feed animals? Either we get it right or wrong, I don't care, I'll be moving to Iceland.
BABA pls just help me so we can escape together, i just wait to liv dis country for GOOD.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Zoning: Southern Governors Forum Reacts To Northern Governors' Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.