Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend (52622 Views)

Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by faceland: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2019
That is life o. That one has gone.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by azpekuliar: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2019
RIP to the deceased.

Unfortunately there are no quick fixes to this madness in the North/North-East. When people clamour for the sponsors of Boko Haram to be apprehended I just laugh. The sponsors are right under our noses! All the presidents, governors and Commissioners of EDUCATION from that region who over the years failed to provide quality EDUCATION to their people are the biggest sponsors of insurgency/terrorism.

When a government fails to educate it’s people, it will spend 10 times what it refused to spend on Education on fighting an insurgency.

14 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Kharol1234: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
So my padi ifeanyi fly g my bro so dem carry u reach front page for nairaland just saw ur txt nw tears flow down my eyes just few days to new yr u didnt witness it wit us....remember last tym i saw u wen i wan travel go delta me and u had a nice chat neva knew it was d last i miss u bro.....my football winger rest on bro....

17 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by ntyce(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
This is frightening....

It's very obvious some top Ogas in the military hierarchy are deliberately stalling the fight against Boko Haram for their personal gain...

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Bigjoe15: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2019
RIP

Confirmed! Make at least 7k weekly check my siggy
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by musa234(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2019
nazablossom:
Why are some people so stupid. Something that he told you in confidence, you exposed it to the world with his name and picture.
If you want to make a thread out of his experience, why don't you use at least fake name for his own safety.

I hope that some people will start using their brains in 2019.
He's dead madam. A soldier died but all you are concerned about is his picture, walahi some people sha

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Daze12345(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
This is sad. And they budgeted over 60m to feed animals? Either we get it right or wrong, I don't care, I'll be moving to Iceland.
I think is high time we enter revolution and divide this country ,because I am tired of sharing it with Muslims.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by FATBAYO(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2019
It's not funny at all,recruiting young men to face death ......Any Thing insurgency,Terorrism ,Armbanditry,Farmers/Herders clash are all political in Nigeria..... BH started fully in 2010.........

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2019
grin Jubril at work
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Ziggylady(f): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2019
The decimation of Southern Christian soldiers continues...

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by musa234(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2019
I really feel for these soldiers .Buhari government is so inept, so inconsiderate and so incompetent. AThe number of soldiers who have lost their lives under this regime is on a high .

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by xcel20001: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2019
It’s obvious that some people are feeding fat on the war and the end is not in sight.
A war that is not over and yet the government released POW! To do what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by paparazzi1987(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Can we not sell Nigeria then share the money among ourselves undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by icon02(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2019
IS PMB THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE LEGALLY AND THE ILLEGALLY ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA?

11/6/2018
7:51

IS PMB THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE LEGALLY AND THE ILLEGALLY ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA?

This question has been throbbing my mind for a while now, the agitation to find an answer to it grows everyday, it has now developed to an extent that it has given me sleepless nights for days, I fear if I don't get an answer to it, I might loose my mind or die hence my decision to bear out my mind perhaps Nigerians or president Buhari can help answer the. Question.
No doubt, president Buhari after being sworn in as the president of Nigeria on may 29 2015 became the commander in chief of the Nigerian legally armed forces but where the main question that troubles me lies is whether he is also the commander in chief of the illegally armed forces of Nigeria.
Any rational thinking Nigerian cannot resist the temptation of asking this question if he/ she has been objectively observing the security situation of our nation and following events as they have been unfolding for more than a decade ago.

This question is purely a result of an objective rumination on the verifiable fact on ground by a curious Nigerian.
If I told you I saw fire burning in the ocean, trust me I already have the ashes in my pocket.
2012 https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/
On the first of Nov 2012, the Boko haram sect through their spokesman Abu Muhammad ibn abdulazeez shockingly listed General Muhammadu Buhari as one of their trusted possible representative in a cease fire negotiation with the federal government.
My questions
1. Can I be nominated to represent someone /group who's ideology I do not share or who's interest I do not know?
2.can someone I do not know neither have I met nominate me to represent him in a negotiation as crucial as that?
2013 http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/
Also on national mirror of June 3 2013.
On the second of June 2013, thenationonlineng.net reported that "BUHARI FAULTS CLAMPDOWN ON BOKO HARAM MEMBERS"Other news channels reported Buhari to have said that. "AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON NORTHERN NIGERIA" meaning Mr Buhari was clearly against any military action on Boko haram which could also be mean that Boko haram was serving northern interest and any attack on Boko haram was on attack on northern interest.
My questions
1. Does Nigerians think that the president's sentiments on Boko haram then has changed?
2. Is it right for a nationalist to think that a military clampdown on an armed sect whose activities has caused the death of more than 10,000 Nigerians and caused untold hardship to 2 million others was wrong under any guise?
3. Bearing any change of the president's mindset(which I greatly doubt) don't you think the president is playing a joker with the lives of the officers and men of the Nigerian legally armed forces engaged in the battle?
4. Couldn't GMB's opinion about Boko haram in 2013 have fuelled the massive enlistment of gullible northern youths into boko haram believing that the sect was serving northern interest?
2015 http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/28/buhari-boko-haram-has-killed-10000-displaced-millions-calls-assistance-commonwealth
28 Nov 2016, six months into Buhari's presidency, saharareporters.com reported president Buhari to have lamented that not less than 10 thousands Nigerians have lost their lives to boko haram and more than two million others languishing in IDP camps.
2016 https://punchng.com/800-bharam-members-surrender-dhq/
12 Aug 2016, news broke that a total of 800 boko haram members have surrendered after being captured by the officers and men of the legally armed Nigerian armed forces, the news also has it that they will be deradicalised, trained, empowered and be reintegrated into the society.
My questions
1.can they really be deradicalised?, we read in the news just last week of an ex-convict who committed the same crime that sent him to jail for ten years only a day after he regained his freedom.
2.Haven being responsible for the death of more than 10,000 Nigerians and are causing unto hardship to more than 2 millions others, are they not supposed to be charged to court to face the consequences of their actions?
3. Has any armed robber, kidnaper or any common criminal who has caused less death and less suffering on Nigerians been treated that way? Or are they enjoying this undue advantage perhaps because the president is their patron?
4. Doesn't rehabilitation and empowerment of terrorist with Nigerian tax payers money amount to an insult to the sensibilities of the struggling Nigerian law abiding tax payers? Particularly the ones who lost their families and loved ones to the insurgents?
Alleged payment of ransom to boko haram.
Although the federal government denied this but it can be argued to be true bearing the following facts
i Boko haram under Buhari suddenly changed their know style of being bitterly critical of government but resulted to demanding for ransom like common kidnappers.
II Boko haram are undoubtedly enjoying a better financial fortune under Buhari evidenced in their better appearance in new military camouflage behind painted walls and carefully designed environment, flaunting their new armored vehicles conveniently in their videos as opposed to what we used to see under previous regime.
iii Allocation of huge funds to fight the Boko haram the federal government has always described as a technically defeated enemy.
My questions
1. Could it be that the huge amount of money the federal government is a appropriating to fight Boko haram is being given to them to appease them or should I conclude that the federal government is embezzling the money since the battle is already technically won?
2. I haven't found on any record that any Boko haram member has been arrested, charged to court and convicted ever since Buhari became president except the ones that were arrested befor his regime ( I stand to be corrected on this)
2017/2018
The lackadaisical disposition of president Buhari to the issue of armed herds men,
the blind side of Buhari's eyes has been turned to the deadly and destructive activities of the armed Fulani herds men all over the country
my question
1. Can the same thing be said of the government's action against an un armed IPOB members, can we also say the same of most times unarmed or not as dangerously armed shite members, protesters and apologist?
My question is born out of my observation that the president seems to be controlling both sides of the armed forces of Nigeria and nothing more.

My country people abeg make una help me answer these questions make thinking no go kill me!
President Buhari and his boys, I feel I have the legal right to ask questions about things I don't understand and I feel its your duty to choose either to answer my question or to allow me to keep asking until I get a satisfactory answer. I expect you to pretend as a Democrat for once by not sending your dogs to be harassing me all about.

Icon mcbammy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by aishapmbtoto: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2019
All these BMCs on this forum should be gathered together and sent to the war front.

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Alennsar(f): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2019
badboywizzy:
They send our Christian men over there to depopulate the Christian communities in the southern part of Nigeria.

It is not by force to live together as one, devision is imminent.

but Muslims die too. even people from south west and the north too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I Lost some close Army friends i usually meet in Rann on March 1st during my routine humanitarian support there.

March 1st 2018 will never be forgotten in my entire life.

If Bokoharam had attacked 30mins earlier i will not be alive to type this.

So, they attacked 30 minutes later...

The devil failed his Mathematics grin

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by spiritedtete: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2019
The major reason why I campaigned against GEJ was because my brother fell in this attack... Where boko haram took over army Barack for 21days.

The only major reason why I will campaign against Buhari might still be because of this...

What the hell is happening... If you are the Centre, your core assignment is to protect the lives of your citizen. And if you fail

Then you have no business being there..

President Buhari do something... Else your name will forever be erased from the memories of Nigerians.

Truth has been told !

12 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by KingThreatzz: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2019
Isn't there a general in the army like Adekunle that the government can support to lay waste on Boko Haram. Bomb these marafuckas everyday and kill their will to fight.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by openmine(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2019
azpekuliar:
RIP to the deceased.

Unfortunately there are no quick fixes to this madness in the North/North-East. When people clamour for the sponsors of Boko Haram to be apprehended I just laugh. The sponsors are right under our noses! All the presidents, governors and Commissioners of EDUCATION who over the years failed to provide quality EDUCATION to their people are the sponsors of insurgency/terrorism.

When a government fails to educate it’s people, it will spend 10 times what it refused to spend on Education on fighting an insurgency.
That's true....seconded!
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2019
cry cry cry A minute silence to the fall of these gallant ones.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Dreal1247: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2019
To be sincere, they are using the BH to decimate the southern and Christian soldiers so that only Muslim soldiers of northern extraction makes it to the top positions. All the politicians sponsoring these deaths shall loose all their children while still alive. They shall feel what the bereaved families feel.

4 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
I read this and nearly wept.
We voted this evil government hoping they'll do better and look where we are now.
anyone supporting this evil regime, all these hopeless zombies, especially , I hope you're reading this. Providence will rule you the same way Buhari is running this country.
I challenge you to say amen to this prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by blackgold2018(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2019
mbaboy:
With this chat we know fully well that Buhari and his service chiefs are profiting from insurgency.
"chaos is a ladder"

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Daeylar(f): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2019
nazablossom:
Why are some people so stupid. Something that he told you in confidence, you exposed it to the world with his name and picture.
If you want to make a thread out of his experience, why don't you use at least fake name for his own safety.

I hope that some people will start using their brains in 2019.

The guy whose name and pictured is exposed is dead.
The guy then did his best to hide the identity of his friend who is alive and gave him further information on Ifeanyi and what is happening in the war front.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by LeeMason(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Mumu people still dey apply to join NA. I'd rather be a bricklayer than join the NA.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by homealone00: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2019
My friend always say all this their military Rubbish this is what I signed up for... When the war reach the peak at that time this guy Whatsapp me suddenly and started saying shit as if he was going to die any moment, like no food, no amunition, and how military guys kill each other, how the top ranking officers sell out their subordinates to terrorist, how they give away the positions of Nigeria Army, how corrupt the Nigerian army is and why there navy and air force had to pull out... Just like that guy said you won't understand, Nigeria military have been seriously compromised by our politicians... Am not saying this for or against any political party because they are all the same.. they don't care about us, we are only tools to achieving their goals and the will manipulate every aspect of this country... Am afarid to say that they will be the downfall of this country if we don't find a way as the youth of this country to cleanse our country both the politicians and the evil high ranking military personnel will not escape the wrath of God. God should send all of them to their graves, they should all die a shameful and painful death that should be the prayer point on everybody mouth that mean well for this country... What other country do we have? We are been rejected in all other countries... Thank God for my Friend he was been transferred to Lagos after much prayer.. With this present state of the nation, Nigeria is not worth dying for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by Hoodbilonia: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2019
he got bullet while chatting
those talibans andother boko bpysgo just dey laff them.
i xpct to see put soldiers all holding rpgs and snipers .
but na dah useless ak 47

1 Like

Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by adetes: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerian government r the one recruiting and they r d one killing them
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Noel1:

So, they attacked 30 minutes later...

The devil failed his Mathematics grin

Aswear bro a massive attack that even killed some of my NGO colleagues.
Re: A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend by InvertedHammer: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2019
/*

He had an opportunity to disappear but he chose to go on a suicide mission. Buhari's son is unemployed. Let him enlist and be deployed too. Anyone fighting Boko Haram with just 2 magazines of bullets is on his own.

The MOPOL unit saw the handwriting on the wall and did the needful. They are still alive to tell their stories. Buhari is a Boko Haram chieftain. Was he not appointed by Boko Haram to negotiate on their behalf during GEJ's tenure?

*/

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.