Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) (115514 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Igbos are not lazy like their Yoruba neighbours who only wait to steal from other people's sweat.....

You can never be successful like the Igbos...

Im neither igbo nor yoruba but guy u dey vex ooo. Cool down small abeg. Hope say one yoruba boy no offend u

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is the entire reason for their being; their philosophy of existence:

Acquire substanceless material property by any means necessary and proceed to show off in the village to propagate and reinforce the idea of temporal success, so that the plebians will celebrate your ephemeral worth.

This philosophy, which dictates that you're nothing and worth nothing without physical trinkets, is what drives their people to reckless extremes to aquire wealth.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiommy123:
Having many expensive cars doesn't really make one a big boy or girl. How many are happy when your name is mentioned
you can carry out d research and see how u will be disappointed.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ahiboilandgas: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiommy123:
Having many expensive cars doesn't really make one a big boy or girl. How many are happy when your name is mentioned
o boy it make you happy if they are acquired with clean money .....if u drive a g wagon 2018 the luxury
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Ejaisky: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Decryptor:

Fixed!
I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but I stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Igbos are not lazy like their Yoruba neighbours who only wait to steal from other people's sweat.....

don't 4get dat yahoo yahoo and skull miners are champion by afonja, edo and urhobo, stealing pants

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by winniecurtis: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Guyz...dont start 2019 like this....haba vaniti.....what ever we do in life, echos in eternity fa
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by DerideGull(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Life is not to be enjoyed in Igboland. By next week, those guys would be back in Lagos.

You make your money in Lagos, flex in Lagos, die in Lagos and get buried in the East.

Are you mentally okay? You cannot eat your cake and have it. They have refused to flex in Lagos instead wanted to flex and be buried in the East. I guess tribalism is driving certain ninnies crazy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by LZAA: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
tendingNews:
See how Igbo big boys stormed their village with exotic cars during the Christmas season.

Twitter user shared this video that captures the moment. He wrote:

"Igbo boys took their toys to the village last Christmas. ego dị mma ndị ọgaranya na-na-na ano ndị ogbenye na-na-daa ogbenye"

Watch the video below and see more photos and reactions..

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/igbo-big-boys-storm-their-village-with.html?m=1

Watch the video
HERE
The two afonjas complaining about tarred roads forget that in their paradise lagos there are places like mafoluku,ikorodu and mushin where roads na 404 error grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 justiceleague1 imperialyoruba strikethem

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by lekanation(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

and our igbo counterpart are not even in number or two of the richest men in Nigeria.. after dangote is Femi otedola..
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Decryptor(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ejaisky:

I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo but I stated the obvious.

There was an error in your statement which i fixed
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ejaisky:

The hatred is beyond GEJ and Buhari. It is the fault of the Igbo parents, they told their offsprings bad stories about the Yorubas.

Yoruba patent taught their kids bad stuff about Igbos too

I grew up in Lagos, and I know what I faced growing uo.

So don't make it seem like a "one sided" thing.

The older generation shamelessly taught hate and pettiness to the younger ones, and even more shameful is that the younger ones who should know better don t undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Candyness(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
tendingNews:
See how Igbo big boys stormed their village with exotic cars during the Christmas season.

"Igbo boys took their toys to the village last Christmas. ego dị mma ndị ọgaranya na-na-na ano ndị ogbenye na-na-daa ogbenye"

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/igbo-big-boys-storm-their-village-with.html?m=1

Watch the video
HERE

Fraud fraud fruad y'all
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I say it as it is....

Udené
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by mmorah6: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:
Look at the roads, now look at the royce.

The same man that bought a royce would not help pay school fees for his cousin.

after going to alfa mining skull and getting 120 thounsand do you pay school fees with it or build university in your region
Educated both over backward sons of oduduwa jealously will kill you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yoighaman:
People that display in this way and manner are very shallow in thinking, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa....You think Obama cannot afford these toys? Or probably doesn't own one or two?...but because their values and perceptions are superb, they'd never do such, these things are just add-ons, not the crux....smh.

obama cannot afford this. take my word to the bank!
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Ogwo Ego Committee, time to do car show off competition.

My Car is bigger than yours competition.

The village people are watching, better make provision for their stomach infrastructure or they will treat your matter.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by LZAA: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
lekanation:
and our igbo counterpart are not even in number or two of the richest men in Nigeria.. after dangote is Femi otedola..
And both got rich off the....government
Surprise surprise
The so called richest woman in africa who is yoruba gets her money from south south oil
Dangote's silly monopoly aided by govt is the reason many youths are jobless yet u see the same youths hailing him for his biz "acumen" forgetting that like the USSR of old that created state billionaires ala abramhovich ,their jobs are being stolen
So keep counting we have the richest men for u and ur hausa lords oh
Smh
Cc immhotep velocity25 sarrki strikethem yarimo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by lastempero: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Nonsense....

The only reason why drug peddling is rampant in the region....

Just to show off during Christmas

What of your people that usually cuts people's head just for touch and follow jazz is that one not the highest iberiberism.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

o.ti ya were
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ZombieTAMER: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Udené

I'm not a tribalist... I blast it raw
Eziokwu bu ndu
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
kukuma talk say you wan insult my kindred, one-day Ebonyi will be the greatest..

Till then.....

One love.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by supereagle(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

When they to display money from Cocaine and ritual money from Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by mmorah6: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
yoruba are poorer than the igbos shey u no
Igbos are mentally and physically develped shey u no
Yorubas are very lazy shey no
yorubas can decieve shey u no
Yorubas are ugly shey u no
Yorubas are not safe in north than igbos shey u no during religious crisis in north the hausas will kill both yoruba christains and muslims like wise we igbos cose they cannot be trused thier only option is to run in barrack or police station
Till eternity Yorubas will remain slaves to hausa fulani .... And thiefnibu will die dis year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Loudmouth Anambra braggart.

Shut-up.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Deflames01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiommy123:

God bless you with more wisdom my dear
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by foreshore(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
tendingNews:

Source:

Watch the video
HERE

After scamming and duping people including drug business
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
No be today we don e see cars na
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by 2Lynx(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Ever heard of the Eletu brothers?
Go and Google Eletu Odibo brothers.

Each of them has a Rolls Royce, s S550 Maybach Benz and other luxury cars.

If those are the cars all the big boys of your backwards muddy village have, a each of the Eletu brothers have more toys than all the big boys of your backwards cave combined.

There ancestor Eletu odibo himself was a very powerful and mad kingmaker in Lagos in the 19th century from benin
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ZombieTAMER: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Loudmouth Anambra braggart.

I'm not from Anambra please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags / 4-cylinder Engine Vs 6-cylinder Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.