Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) (115548 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by livingforreason(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Hotfreeze post=74353596]

Life is not to be enjoyed in Igboland. By next week, those guys would be back in Lagos.

You make your money in Lagos, flex in Lagos, die in Lagos and get buried in the East.

So in one word east is the home of the dead, I salute you reasonable omoluabi
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Gabriel004: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Decryptor:

Selling gala with dignity in the streets of Lagos is better than mining skulls, burying a girl in your bedroom and doing yahoo+ but those slimy soup guzzlers won't hear.
Do you mean skull like this? And burying of people like this in enugu mr osu?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Ejaisky: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Decryptor:

There was an error in your statement which i
fixed
Your business.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ZombieTAMER: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
kukuma talk say you wan insult my kindred, one-day Ebonyi will be the greatest..

No insult intended...
I'm not from Anambra though
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Naruto87(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Too much Money.

Too much love for my Brothers from the east.

I know Yelobam moozelems of Ewedugerian republic won't like this.
Hatred destroys. It's a new year change is advisable.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I'm not a tribalist... I blast it raw
Eziokwu bu ndu

You don't have prove
Go and work hard

I use to think like you , till I join business,
Buying products from China to Africa
The first year I did not believe my eyes... I've been killing time all these years, too much Profit to play with.

People have been on it for many years.

Brother those things you see is for real too many igbo business men trading with 500 to 800m naira do you know the rolling profit.

Buying a car of 40m is noting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Villager poser, did I chat to you?

Shut-up.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

You don't have prove
Go and work hard

The first year I did not believe my eyes... I've been killing time all these years, too much Profit to play with.

Brother those things you see is for real too many igbo business men trading with 500 to 800m naira do you know the rolling profit.

OK we done hear...
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Ever heard of the Eletu brothers?
Go and Google Eletu Odibo brothers.

Each of them has a Rolls Royce, s S550 Maybach Benz and other luxury cars.

If those are the cars all the big boys of your backwards muddy village have, a each of the Eletu brothers have more toys than all the big boys of your backwards cave combined.

We don't need to browse any yorubas.

We don't compete with u, u guys are so down the line to the extent that we don't recognize u, we are indifferent bout u guys

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Gabriel004: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Decryptor:

And yet your brothers with all their skull mining are still poor like church rats
Stop showing what happened in imo. Are you a ritualist?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Do you mean skull like this? And burying of people like this in enugu mr osu?

83 skulls?

And it even happened 15 years ago.

This is nothing compared to the total number of skulls found in Ogun ritual den every single week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ZombieTAMER: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
berrystunn:

You don't have prove
Go and work hard

I know what you mean...
But some people combine businesses... You know what I mean
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Gabriel004: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

83 skulls?

And it even happened 15 years ago.

This is nothing compared to the total number of skulls found in Ogun ritual den every single week.
Hope this one also happend 85 years ago

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ZombieTAMER: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Why then are you chatting like an Anambra village braggart?

You can see whatever you want to see...
I'm not from Anambra.. Just know they have very wealthy business men and women in abundance...

Followed by Abia and Imo states... Then
Enugu and Ebonyi ...
I ve been to all of the places.. Met the people.. I know
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by berrystunn(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I know what you mean...
But some people combine businesses... You know what I mean

Am talking about large number of successful business Igbo men . 100% legit business

I agree with you we have some fake guys out there too.
Who engage in different things.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by JuanDeDios: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Why do people always say the road is not tarred, no pipe-borne water etc? Remind me the function of the Federal, State and Local Government, just sharing the nation's commonwealth? Building mansions in Daura and owning oil wells? Hold your government accountable and leave private individuals to enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Well, you're partly correct. In serious countries, you might see smaller cars and better roads because the government taxes you to build the roads.
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by chynie: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiommy123:
Having many expensive cars doesn't really make one a big boy or girl. How many are happy when your name is mentioned
U that don't have car, how many ppl are happy when your name is mentioned
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Galaxyowerri(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

You need to travel out of your region for once..
Honestly, I always laugh my head off at the crass ignorance the average skull miner exhibits here. These primitive lots due to lack of awareness and travel, actually believe that life starts and ends in Lagos. Lol, they fail to understand that Igbos are like the Jews and the Lebanese who are all over the world making exploits but never forgetting their homeland!! Igbos may be in Lagos, Abuja, P.h and elsewhere across Nigeria, but they are also in large numbers across SSA, Asia, Europe, America etc. An Igbo adage says that "onye ije ka onye isI awo nma" "a traveler is better than an old person who stayed at a spot all his life". What these envious afonjas are displaying here is nothing but unbridled envy!! There type are those that hate on successful people and call them ritualist, drug pushers or Yahoo guys just to feel good and accept their worthlessness.
I have been to several cities, towns and villages in the SW, and the kind of old and decayed mud houses these people live in always shocks me to the bone marrow. If only they could come to the East and see the type of houses Igbos live in, both in the cities, towns and villages, they would instantly feel sorry for themselves. I am in Owerri, and the type of houses I see springing up in the suburbs always me wonder if Igbos are immune to the poverty currently ravaging Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Anambra comes first....

Ebonyi comes last
i am from anambra and you are a bloody bastard for this comment

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Anambra comes first....

Ebonyi comes last
i am from anambra and you are a bloody bastard for quoting me with this comment
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ZombieTAMER: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
i am from anambra and you are a bloody bastard for quoting me with this comment

I'm not from Anambra... But you are the bloody bastard here
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Hope this one also happend 85 years ago

Their skulls are still intact grin
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Erastuslove: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Big cars on dusty rusted roads and you end up spraying red sandy dust all over.... Money no carry sense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Aitty(f): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ego gotten from pants. mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Aitty:
Ego gotten from pants. mtchewww.
which pants you think say igbo boys are like ur afonja brothers?
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Butoneday2(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Ever heard of the Eletu brothers?
Go and Google Eletu Odibo brothers.

Each of them has a Rolls Royce, s S550 Maybach Benz and other luxury cars.

If those are the cars all the big boys of your backwards muddy village have, a each of the Eletu brothers have more toys than all the big boys of your backwards cave combined.
Ur pained, i know but don't kill ya sef abeg?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by kettykin: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Life is not to be enjoyed in Igboland. By next week, those guys would be back in Lagos.

You make your money in Lagos, flex in Lagos, die in Lagos and get buried in the East.

90% of the igbo multi billionaires dont stay in Lagos , Arthur Eze stays in Enugu , Orji Kalu stays in Abuja and Igbere, Peter Obi stays in Onitsha , Innosson stays in Enugu and Nnewi, Emma Bishop stays in the Ontisha, Iwuananwu stays in Owerri.

These people stay where there treasure is , only thier foot soldiers stay in Lagos and Abuja Full time . This is the Igbo dream , put your foot soldiers in Lagos and Abuja and control your empire from the East.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by ibrahimdoc: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sufisunni:
Sheiße
scheiße you mean?
Re: Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) by Sufisunni: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
ibrahimdoc:

scheiße you mean?
verstehst du nicht Deutsch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags / 4-cylinder Engine Vs 6-cylinder Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.