Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos (32680 Views)

Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos) / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Orezi Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Smoking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by MufasaRebirth: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
tstx:

[s]Nigerian Musicians only Sing what the public want to hear.. Don't blame him, blame The irretrievably dumb masses[/s]
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by oskaaay(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmmmmm.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

You may be interested in this Nairaland Thread too[b]
[b]How To Get A Loan Easily With No Collateral Instantly On Your Phone
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by Binatone(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
I TINK HE IS READY TO BRING ONE MORE JAM THIS YEAR :DI TINK HE IS READY TO BRING ONE MORE JAM THIS YEAR
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
since he had been singing blasphemy and making himself a god... he had lost it in all aspect... what is see Mary see Jesus in his stu.pid lyrics... he should not draw the wrath of God upon himself...so he better watch it...
happy new year pals

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by tstx(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Justbeingreal:
I was ones in it... There should be some boundaries when it comes to lyrics.
Luke i said earlier.. Nigerians want what they want..

Have you ever wondered why celebrity news grace Nairaland front page more than every other news? Have you ever wondered why any topic on tithe almost always make front page?..... Have yiu ecer wondered why Nigerian music all have one tune? Have you ever wondered why all Nigerian rappers gave switched to the pon pon style of music Bro. Nigerians want what they want.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by funshint(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
kozmokaz:
if the blood money easy , go do your own
May God grant u wisdom!
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by propsvila: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Olamide why?
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by 2DADDEY: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
My Badoo.

ur haters can go die cool
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by TheStarsAlign: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
So sorry for him
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by RexTramadol1: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
He's not BADdo for nothing
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by WaffenSS(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
What naija yeyebrities represent:

1. Smoking
2. Drinking
3. Drugs
4. Baby Mamas
5. Rituals
6. Yahoo Yahoo
7. Bragging
8. Flaunting

...and they get endorsements.

What a wrecked society!
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by kozmokaz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
funshint:

May God grant u wisdom!
amen
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by macello4(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
SAMBARRY:
I have lost respect for this man since he started singing nauseating songs encouraging ritualists.its bad enough he encourages narcotics, getting high and having indiscriminate sex with his music but his last song was the height of low down
who ur respect epp? Ode.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by 3kay945(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
I am not liking this.

What money makes people to be. ... and some senseless youth would get influenced by this.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
macello4:
who ur respect epp? Ode.
who is this nonentity?

Sorry I'm to big to trade words with dirty agberos like you

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by SAMBARRY: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
kozmokaz:
God forbid. Atelewo oni tanije.ritualistic activities is for lazy retards

1 Like

Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmm, that's how he feels to celebrate the new year.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by kozmokaz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
SAMBARRY:
God forbid. Atelewo oni tanije.ritualistic activities is for lazy retards
My brother even the ritual no easy ... Else many for done do am
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by Olarotimy4real(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
What is this Shakti Bobo crooner turning to.??
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
kozmokaz:

My brother even the ritual no easy ... Else many for done do am
since you know it's not easy,why dont you kuku take the right and legitimate route and WORK to earn your money and enjoy it in peace

Since I've been hearing of Nigerians involving in rituals, I've never seen or heard anyone of them enter the fobe list of millionaires or billionaires

What does that tell you? There is classy/legitimate money that attracts dignity and respect locally and internationally,there's also barbaric money that involves life threatening and risky processes,at the end of the day,one mistake can fok you up for life

The money doesn't even last sef and behind the success of rituals is untold horrific stories in order to maintain such money

There are a lot of young men who tried this ritualistic nonsense but were unfortunately not successful in it and then ran mad or were inflicted with a terminal spiritual sickness. So if you have to labor to get money,why not kuku labor to earn money that will give you peace,dignity and rest. Not the money that will require the risk of spilling blood or engaging in other demeaning and risky anti social behaviors to sustain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by Vinstel: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
tstx:

Nigerian Musicians only Sing what the public want to hear.. Don't blame him, blame The irretrievably dumb masses
Even at that there should be a limit to what you do, that logo Benz rubbish was totally irresponsible on his part. Does it mean that if the masses wants him to sing about people killing their parents for money rituals then olamide has to sing it for them? Olamide is responsible for what he chooses to put in his own songs so stop shifting the blame to the masses.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
tstx:

Nigerian Musicians only Sing what the public want to hear.. Don't blame him, blame The irretrievably dumb masses

GBAM
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
tstx:

Luke i said earlier.. Nigerians want what they want..

Have you ever wondered why celebrity news grace Nairaland front page more than every other news? Have you ever wondered why any topic on tithe almost always make front page?..... Have yiu ecer wondered why Nigerian music all have one tune? Have you ever wondered why all Nigerian rappers gave switched to the pon pon style of music Bro. Nigerians want what they want.

You sabi jare

It's a reflection of the sick society
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by macello4(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
SAMBARRY:
who is this nonentity?

Sorry I'm to big to trade words with dirty agberos like you
may thunder fire ur mama smelling pussy. U no get respect in ur family abi bastard animal.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
his life his bizness
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
macello4:
may thunder fire my mama smelling pussy. I no get respect in my family .i am even a bastard and an animal.
that explains why you have been ranting, you common street urchin
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by sheyitokz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
na only mumu lyk u go talk this
kozmokaz:
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by sheyitokz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
mumu was he d owner of d song or he was jezz featured u dumb fvck
Vinstel:

Even at that there should be a limit to what you do, that logo Benz rubbish was totally irresponsible on his part. Does it mean that if the masses wants him to sing about people killing their parents for money rituals then olamide has to sing it for them? Olamide is responsible for what he chooses to put in his own songs so stop shifting the blame to the masses.
Re: Olamide Celebrates New Year With Smoking Photos by kozmokaz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
sheyitokz:
na only mumu lyk u go talk this

Who da f*** are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale's Outfit To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu / Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.