Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Great Benin descendants thread - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Great Benin descendants thread (18524 Views)

Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / The Great Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by LegitHustler: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Don't stress me far......
My igboness is unquestionable....
And my anambra as my state....unquestionable...
I got no time to drag non exist struggle again....

Am comfortable in my state and no need to defend what extraction called anioma.....aint interested.

Easternactivitist I love ur last submission bro.

Shalom
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
EasternActivist:

Thanks a lot bro. Your round up was solid.

Just leave the matter abeg, how are you enjoying this new year. I just finished consuming two full plates of white rice and stew digested it with French red wine.
Sha! You're invited though sorry it came late.

Lolzzzz

I can't come again naaa....

Coz I doubt if the palm wine still remain.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oba gha to kpere
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by EasternActivist: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzz

I can't come again naaa....

Coz I doubt if the palm wine still remain.

Lol. How can I leave you out of the palmi that binds great men together. Apology Bro cos another new year palmi can only come next year.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
EasternActivist:

Lol. How can I leave you out of the palmi that binds great men together. Apology Bro cos another new year palmi can only come next year.

Chaiiiii.......i done mark drop for u this year ( clearing written in my book of chronicles - akwukwo ihe ndi emere)....

Let me demand for bitterleaf soup ( nke chara Acha oooo) with fufu.....

Should I start coming... cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Edoloaded:
Oba gha to kpere
ise
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by EasternActivist: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Chaiiiii.......i done mark drop for u this year ( clearing written in my book of chronicles - akwukwo ihe ndi emere)....

Let me demand for bitterleaf soup ( nke chara Acha oooo) with fufu.....

Should I start coming... cool cool cool cool cool cool

I am waiting nwanne m Mara life egwu na aku...

Don't eat and come because you will beg me to carry you home due to overfeeding of the sweet fufu and ofe onugbu soup di very sharp cheesy
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
EasternActivist:

I am waiting nwanne m Mara life egwu na aku...

Don't eat and come because you will beg me to carry you home due to overfeeding of the sweet fufu and ofe onugbu soup di very sharp cheesy

Chaiii....am humbled, I can't salivate coz it will be too early... cool cool

Nsogbu adiro....hapuokwu.....na u go beg me make I chop remain small....before leaving..... grin grin grin grin grin

M ga-agbanyere film n'elu that fufu.....u go belive...
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by EasternActivist: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Chaiii....am humbled, I can't salivate coz it will be too early... cool cool

Nsogbu adiro....hapuokwu.....na u go beg me make I chop remain small....before leaving..... grin grin grin grin grin

M ga-agbanyere film n'elu that fufu.....u go belive...

Hahaha. Confirm guy. Onwero cool

1 Like

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
So we are all in agreement anioma aren't Igbo?!
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Lajet: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
EasternActivist:

Bro, you should know is expected, you can't be defending Bini expansionism against Igbos and be expecting a pat at the back from your own brothers.

I came out openly when you made it a fight against the Igbos you claim you have ancestry with.

Since it reached to this stage am just withdrawing... Anioma or what they have their say na dem sabi. If you have no say or affiliation with Bini you should do same BC continuing will be seen as such. Let both parties settle themselves.

Oga I'm shocked that you believed that guy is an Igbo man . you supposed to know by now that anybody can create account in Nairaland and pretend to be from where he or she is not from.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by EasternActivist: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lajet:

Oga I'm shocked that you believed that guy is an Igbo man . you supposed to know by now that anybody can create account in Nairaland and pretend to be from where he or she is not from.
Trust me I have taken note of your concern

But If he is not, then I adopt him as one joorh...

This life is so dynamic and ought not to be taken too serious.

Happy new year nwanne.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by EasternActivist: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donmedra:

Go and agree with the aniomas...

Nobody is anioma here except you tag anyone you know.

For now, you are good to agree on anything on your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
EasternActivist:

Go and agree with the aniomas...

Nobody is anioma here except you tag anyone you know.

For now, you are good to agree on anything on your own.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hmm

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anioma(ika) isn't Igbo but mixture of Benin and igbo
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Lajet: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
EasternActivist:

Trust me I have taken note of your concern

But If he is not, then I adopt him as one joorh...

This life is so dynamic and ought not to be taken too serious.

Happy new year nwanne.

Happy New Year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by superlightning: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Anioma(ika) isn't Igbo but mixture of Benin and igbo

like arochukwu is not Igbo because its a mixture of Igbo and Ibibio right?

please say what you know.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by superlightning: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am happy u now share a very sound belief...especially at bolded.

Let's face home and make it great.

Am happy at this ur submission.....if many will tour this path.....believe me......greatness is assured.

if its not the way you see it then its not that way right? thank God the history books from seasoned scholars and the anioma people themselves are there.

ndi ebe anyi si na - onye aghala nwanne ya.

I know Igbo history so much that I wont allow some edo tribe to speak for another. all and I repeat all the people from ogwashi ukwu and asaba that I know kwere na ha bu ndi Igbo.

one omambala "onye oke-amam'ihe" won't come and change history because of your beef with them.

ndi Igbo ma onwe ha.

thank God for history.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by cheruv: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Efewestern:

Promoting one "Big" family is different from saying the Urhobos are Edo people, by so doing, you are denying us our identity, there are several ways you can go about this without trying to appear domineering.

The Oba Of Bini was in warri of recent, but he didn't deemed it necessary to visit any Urhobo Kingdom, like I thought a father is suppose to look after his children?, so many things need to be done about our dwindling relationship.

As for the Kanu guy, we all know his inclusion of Delta state is an illusion, he dare not even bring his campaign down to warri or any Urhobo/Isoko/itsekiri town, we'd surprise them. so worry not about them.
You're dreaming bro..
Once MNK seizes the Igbo speaking tribes of Delta state currently called Anịọma, he'd erect the border and forget about the edoid realm... Of course your ọba would always be on hand to gather you together
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by cheruv: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
LegitHustler:

Maybe because you share boundaries with Owweri people, same thing applies to igbos who share boundaries with Nsk people. But at the end the all speak the same language
Ịka people migrated from Owerri area... So it's not strange if ịka people understand Owerri dialect
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't have ur time......

If you want to nip this truth to the mud...it won't work...

Why are u like this

Even some told u here oma means good in edo....u still want to twist it around....

No problem.
Just tell us what "Anioma" means in Bini language.
We are waiting grin

Cc lzaa velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donmedra:
Anioma is an Igbo word.
The people speak Igbo language.
They bear Igbo names.
They dress like Igbo people.
Receive sense please.

Cc lzaa velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Efewestern: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
cheruv:

You're dreaming bro..
Once MNK seizes the Igbo speaking tribes of Delta state currently called Anịọma, he'd erect the border and forget about the edoid realm... Of course your ọba would always be on hand to gather you together

I haven't and will never speak for anioma, I always limit my stuffs to my ethnic group and our sister tribe. I wouldn't have bothered myself mentioning him if he hadn't been dragging my ancestral land into his struggle.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by LZAA: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
immhotep:

Anioma is an Igbo word.
The people speak Igbo language.
They bear Igbo names.
They dress like Igbo people.
Receive sense please.

Cc lzaa velocity25
Fatality!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
immhotep:

No problem.
Just tell us what "Anioma" means in Bini language.
We are waiting grin

Cc lzaa velocity25

No need to further debate on the matter....go through the thread critically...

Someone had a better submission to the issue and am very happy with....

Is really a nice one by him.

Thanks.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by ImperialYoruba: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Excaperx:
God to know people are now embracing their ancestry, what the benins need to do is to create an umbrella for different ethnic group of Benin ancestry to let their voice be heard.

The Benins are asleep. Theyve allowed Edo to hijack their nobility and greatness from them.

It would be good if they added value and more pedigree but alas, Edo has taken a grand noble heritage from which many in Edo and Delta share links, the Itsekiris, Urhobos, Ikas, Afemais, Akokos, Agbors, ...even the Akarigberes in Lagos....and twisted it until it has become like thorns that prick the skin and create discomfort.

Edo witchcraft has no match. They dont know how to do good, they must be kept at distance.

You see now after much understanding even Yoruba will never say Edo is its cousin like we used to back when we had no thorough grasp of the separation between Edo and Benin....but since that defining line became clear we told them fvk off.

Go and check Edo narrative on Benin history...its always about anger, hatred, animosity, treachery, division, banishment, exile, execution, murder.

Nothing great is recorded about the Oba establishing cordial relationship with other monarchs, marrying from other culture to strenghten bond, assisting others against enemies, establishing alliance and trade with fellow African tribes.....all good things that monarchies are traditionally known for, Edo has twisted and tarnished that of Benin.

Even till today Edo continue to f00lishly portray this Benin nobility in darkness and isolation.

They will tell you their king doesnt go out, he doesnt travel, he doesnt need social functions...

So what really does he do?

I blame the Urhobos in particular. They aided Edo in this bullshyyte. They sold their rich Benin heritage to Edo to manage. It has vastly been mismanaged.

They need to do what Yoruba has done, by separating the nobility of their blood on the throne, Benin, from Edo the witchcraft practitioners that own the land.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

No need to further debate on the matter....go through the thread critically...

Someone had a better submission to the issue and am very happy with....

Is really a nice one by him.

Thanks.
That submission must have been lame.
Anioma is an Igbo word with a very clear meaning.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
immhotep:

That submission must have been lame.
Anioma is an Igbo word with a very clear meaning.

That I do not know....

We have already rounded the discussion off...biko.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by IamAtikulate: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Donmedra:
what's the meaning of agbor in Igbo language?
Agbor means valley. We have Ugwunagbor LGA in Asia. Ugwu is mountain while Agbor is valley. Agbor is purely Igbo language.

There are a lot of other Agbors as a town in SE.

1 Like

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

That I do not know....

No discussion was rounded off.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

That I do not know....

No discussion was rounded off.
If an Anioma man ever runs for president, he will be labeled an Igbo man who wants to further oppress and dominate minority tribes grin

Cc lzaa velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Igwe Of Nnewi Colourful Ofala Festival: Pictures & Video / On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / The Fundamentals Of Odinani (Igbo Religion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.