Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Great Benin descendants thread - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Great Benin descendants thread (18391 Views)

Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / The Great Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
you can joined other ethnic groups forum and still look how they feel.

That's the difference between Benin and Igbo.

Biafra is not Igbo, never was and never will.

On the other hand, Edo tribal is Bini and always will.

Big Difference.

If Igbo decide to exit Nigeria alone today, i bet u their are other groups that will join them.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

Biafra is not Igbo, never was and never will.

On the other hand, Edo tribal is Bini and always will.

Big Difference.

If Igbo decide to exit Nigeria alone today, i bet u their are other groups that will join them.

Na una know.

People say they don't want to join, biafra Na force?

What about in 1967 will repeat itself, this time it will be ethnic genocide
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
Na una know.

People say they don't want to join, biafra Na force?

What about in 1967 will repeat itself, this time it will be ethnic genocide

Igbo have survived and even stronger today than ever.

Ethnic genocide is Yoruba favorite threat against the Igbo wen they hear Biafra, are u sure your not a shape shifting Afonja?
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

Igbo have survived and even stronger today than ever.

Ethnic genocide is Yoruba favorite threat against the Igbo wen they hear Biafra, are u sure your not a shape shifting Afonja?
Na una know oo

Biafra nonsense is only on social media.

Buhari will finally buried the idea after he wins second term
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

We haven't even gotten to Edo ethnicities in imo(oguta), Anambra(Onitsha Edo) and one other Igbo state.

And they are already crying
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
Na una know oo

Biafra nonsense is only on social media.

Buhari will finally buried the idea after he wins second term

So, u believe in using force against people that dont want to share country with u anymore? angry grin
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by OMANBALA1: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
you can joined other ethnic groups forum and still look how they feel.

That's the difference between Benin and Igbo.

All these silly online Edo propaganda will cost you alot of problems in the near future. And , I am well aware your Oba doesn't have a hand in these nonsense because he understands what is going on. Bini language is 70% extinct, Anioma speaks Igbo and the Igboness in Anioma is growing even stronger. Their dialects are going central Anambraic Igbo and every danm one of them gives their children Igbo names. You are fighting a lost cause! Give up!
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by OMANBALA1: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Donmedra:
grin

We haven't even gotten to Edo ethnicities in imo(oguta), Anambra(Onitsha Edo) and one other Igbo state.

And they are already crying

Dont flatter yourself, you dont have the will nor the power to actualize your phantom dreams. Even in they heydays of Bini Chiefdom you were very little scared inconsequential village that dug a hole around itself for fear of invasion by Agbor, Igala etc. You became known after you purchased guns from Porruguese explorers.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Dont flatter yourself, you dont have the will nor the power to actualize your phantom dreams. Even in they heydays of Bini Chiefdom you were very little scared inconsequential village that dug a hole around itself for fear of invasion by Agbor, Igala etc. You became known after you purchased guns from Porruguese explorers.

I was going to talk about the guns they exchanged for slaves.

Then they started to invade other communities for more slaves to be exchanged for guns.

This was how they spread into other areas including Anioma.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by OMANBALA1: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

I was going to talk about the guns they exchanged for slaves.

Then they started to invade other communities for more slaves to be exchanged for guns.

This is how they spread into other areas.

I find this thread to be a sort of fantasy on the path of unlearned Edo propagandists. No well informed edo indigen will ever conceive the thought of tricking people into some delusional edo Kingdom. Ijaw alone can march into Bini pick their Oba up and whoop him in the presence of his subjects , Anioma is too powerful to be under edo much less one of the most powerful and influential ethnic group in Africa, Igbo bu Igbo. What a joke of a thread.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
OMANBALA1:

All these silly online Edo propaganda will cost you alot of problems in the near future. And , I am well aware your Oba doesn't have a hand in these nonsense because he understands what is going on. Bini language is 70% extinct, Anioma speaks Igbo and the Igboness in Anioma is growing even stronger. Their dialects are going central Anambraic Igbo and every danm one of them gives their children Igbo names. You are fighting a lost cause! Give up!
tales by the moonlight
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin see wailing

I wonder what will be the fate after buhari is re elected
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
ndi Igbo will continue to wail till eternity after atiku wins.

You call the Benin that allowed every tribe to do what they want and speak to different languages thieves?

Every tribes know Igbo don't really need them but want their lands and oil and also because they are landlocked.

We are only uniting our brothers and you are already crying? If they aren't from Edo, they will deny it and drive us away but why are the igbos the ones crying?

Thieves, you think the world doesn't know how igbos treated folks that weren't pure igbos like them during biafra reign?

They will continue to denounce Igbo because they aren't Igbo.

Edodefender:
grin see wailing

I wonder what will be the fate after buhari is re elected

U ARE CONFUSED.

URHOBO GET SENSE PASS BINI.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

U ARE CONFUSED.

URHOBO GET SENSE PASS BINI.
it's was a mistake, don't insult the great Benin.

I'm half Benin by the way, half about(delta)
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
it's was a mistake, don't insult the great Benin.

I'm half Benin by the way, half about(delta)

WHICH PART OF DELTA?
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

WHICH PART OF DELTA?
I mentioned agbor and you are still asking me which part
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
I mentioned agbor and you are still asking me which part

Ok!

So Agbor is now Bini Kingdom abi?

Dont let the Obi of Agbor catch u.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

Ok!

So Agbor is now Bini Kingdom abi?

Dont let the Obi of Agbor catch u.
Na you know I'm done talking to igbos that only asslicked nnadi kanu without using their brain.

That useless albino will get your tribe in trouble
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
Na you know I'm done talking to igbos that only asslicked nnadi kanu without using their brain.

That useless albino will get your tribe in trouble

Wat is your business with Ndiigbo and our son Kanu?

Face Bini
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

Wat is your business with Ndiigbo and our son Kanu?

Face Bini

you are the one on our thread Na, have you ever seen any Benin man or woman on Igbo thread?

You guys are the insecure ones
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
you are the one on our thread Na, have you ever seen any Benin man or woman on Igbo thread?

You guys are the insecure ones

U mentioned Igbo and Kanu, so we came to set the record straight.

Just check the page number that i joined this thread.

No 15
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

U mentioned Igbo and Kanu, so we came to set the record straight.

Just check the page number that i joined this thread.

No 15
okay bye bye.

We'll keep uniting our brothers and families all over the world no matter the states or countries they changed their names to.

We are all one

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by OMANBALA1: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
tales by the moonlight

I don't believe you are buying all these things you write here.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
okay bye bye.

We'll keep uniting our brothers and families all over the world no matter the states or countries they changed their names to.

We are all one

Just leave Igbo and Igboid groups out of your fantasy, until Bini mature.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

Just leave Igbo and Igboid groups out of your fantasy, until Bini mature.
okay oo, I'll leave igboid alone.

I'll only talk about the tribes with similar ancestry with ours
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:

yeah like the ikwere, anioma,oguta,ekpeye,ogba,urhbo,isoko,benin,esan and many numerous ones.

Nigeria fraud won't last forever
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Iwillbegreat: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
I'm so happy that those tribes with Benin ancestry have continued rejected been called Igbo.

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:

Leave ikwere, anioma, oguta, ekpeye, ogba out of it.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
hammerFC:

Leave ikwere, anioma, oguta, ekpeye, ogba out of it.
I won't, come and kill me Na.

As e dey pain una,naso e dey sweet us
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by hammerFC: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
I won't, come and kill me Na.

As e dey pain una,naso e dey sweet us

We are surely invited to this thread but Edo will never be invited to Biafra.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Ikechu12: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
I'm getting extremely tired of people with poor Knowledge always acting like Anioma's voice. I'm getting so fucking tired of Delta South, Edo and every fucking body making themselves the voice of Anioma. Can you niggas leave us with hell alone. Edo people how many fucking times are you people going to be warned to stop including Anioma as part of you? How many times? Don't y'all know your territory where it starts and ends? Just because they banned most of us Anioma on this forum, does not give una the right to start your bullshit again. I mean really? I mean seriously? Y'all Niggas just don't stop do y'all? First of all, since una are still acting clueless, Agbor DOES NOT represent Ika entirely. Agbor is just a small enclave in Ika communities. There are other people within Ika communities. Secondly, Agbor is also NOT a representative of the entire Anioma. Again they are a small enclave in Anioma. There are multiple communities in Anioma that aren't Agbor. My people are Anioma but we aren't Agbor. If una are constantly going to continue to force yourselves as voice of Anioma... Suggestion: LEARN about Anioma. Anioma is NOT Edo. We've said this shit repeatedly. Hell there's an Anioma territory in Edo state and till this very day, they are fighting to be removed from Edo state. What irritates me the fucking most about you Edos and your constant attempt to force us part of una is that the Anioma within una, Ironically enough an Ika community, are constantly reporting of marginalization and prejudice by you niggas yet, you MF come online to screech that Anioma is part of "Edo people" yet the fucking Edos are who marginalizing and mistreating Anioma in Edo state. The same fucking Edo people are who pointed out Aniomas within their territory to be killed during the Biafra war. F2k y'all.

And btw since y'all Niggas keep pretending to lack knowledge, which I know by now y'all Niggas have been educated more than enough since this is a repeated argument with y'all Edo niggas on this forum, even the Ika's una keep repeatedly trying to use as representative of Anioma, there's high division within their community including Agbor. Just like you Niggas quote the new Dein as representative of Agbor (who by the way was raised by the Oba of Bini); likewise, one of the past Dein letters contradicts the new Dein's comments and I can provide that statement if need be. That's the level of division within Agbor. Learn the communities you lots keep trying miserably to force as part of you. Your ancestors failed miserably at una land stealing yet, the offsprings are back to the same bullshit. WTF is wrong with una?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2019
^

To the guy above, unlike Igbo people, we ain't forcing anyone and we know history very well.

Many communities in delta are more igbos than Edo,if you guys feel good to form allegiance with Igbo,its fine.

But ika,igbanke,agbor and co are certainly part of the greater Benin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Emir Of Tsafe, Habibu Aliyu Is Dead, Survived By 25 Children / Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides / Original Hausa Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.