Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (38273 Views)

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Hodstat1986: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
After all is taxpayers money you stole
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
buharitill2023:
IF HAD SHARE HIS LOOTING WITH YOU, YOUR LIFE WOULDN'T HAVE REMAIN THE SAME.
nevertheless, even if thief atiku share. 1m naira each to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist, he will only waste his loot without still winning the election.

Wen he becomes president, we will all get our share of the loot, we will take our chances.

But for the S.I unit of dullards, He has ruled 4 years n yet absolutely nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hodstat1986:
After all is taxpayers money you stole

Stole tax payers money where??

He has only been a VP.

The thieves are the ones who have been president twice, governor, PTF chairman, etc

1 Like

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by globalresource: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:
This particular boy, always in every thread. Joblessness. BMC 30k is no salary bro

You are very right. He has no job except allowance from BMC. He will sell his soul and conscience and children unborn because of peanut

1 Like

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by buharitill2023: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Wen he becomes president, we will all get our share of the loot, we will take our chances.

But for the S.I unit of dullards, He has ruled 4 years n yet absolutely nothing to show for it
we can see alot of projects ongoing and COMPLETED but pdp fails to complete one project in16yrs, even abandon their uncompleted secretariat.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by williaam(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
buharitill2023:
we didn't know he was so corrupt,
and the corrupt pdp led by ineffectual buffoon was so blinded by corruption to see how corrupt thief atiku was.
although thief obj warn us in 2006 how thief atiku is the highest thief in Africa.
and thief obj said GOD will not forgive us if we ever think of voting for thiefo atiku.

U lack sense. Now u knw dat obj warned u. My opinion lack bases

1 Like

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
globalresource:

You are very right. He has no job except allowance from BMC. He will sell his soul and conscience and children unborn because of peanut
The guy has been jobless since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by cyprex: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is trash upon filth.
Atiku simply admitted the corruption charges but tries to justify or legitimize it by donating to political parties.

He practically bought his way to PDP candidacy though such attempt did not yield result with APC in 2014. This seems to be a clear difference between these parties.
PDP takes the money and is swayed, APC took the money but remained resolute
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by HMtreasurez: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
The elections in the South West,between two Yorubas is different to a general election,and in any case that people like make the Igbos to call us sofisticated morons.when they want to use people like you they start pressing your MUMU button,but your type have been they would remind you that you are cowared and betrayers,you see your life.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by buharitill2023: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stole tax payers money where??

He has only been a VP.

The thieves are the ones who have been president twice, governor, PTF chairman, etc
so how did thief atiku make his billions if it is not. from tax payer like you and i.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by williaam(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
We need food that is the cry on the street. How can this government solve that situation. The common man has no means to livelihood; it was not like this 4years back. How time changes everything. No plan for this government, u need another 4 years to provide jobs, to provide power, to ensure lives and properties etc. U failed the 1st 4 years; how am I sure u will be able to fixed those things in another 4 year? That is the the question

1 Like

Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Can we just arrest Atiku and lock him up for corruption?

All this talk without action isnt going down well.
He even challenged the government to at least report him to the EFCC.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by onubijoe(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari is wicked in all ramifications. The day you favor him you the best

#ZeroIntegrity
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Josh2x: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:
This particular boy, always in every thread. Joblessness. BMC 30k is no salary bro

grin grin
Guy u know how to track zombies o.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by reuben79: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oweku:
The debate go sweet pass honey.. tongue

They seems to have enough to tell in their debate..

I just hope he won't go there and start blaming previous administration just like his VP.. undecided

if buhari come to dat debate,i will leave dis country and permanently relocate to niger republic,cos i knw its can never happen
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
buharitill2023:
and the corrupt pdp led by ineffectual buffoon was so blinded by corruption to see how corrupt thief atiku was.
although thief obj warn us in 2006 how thief atiku is the highest thief in Africa.
and thief obj said GOD will not forgive us if we ever think of voting for thief atiku.
free your self from self induction....once you leave apc to another party then you re termed a corrupt person...
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nazaretha1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
We agree Atiku is a thief but why was he not labelled a thief when he made humongous donations to the APC or while Buhari and his people were cruising his jets during the campaign? Let's not be biased now.

buharitill2023:
and thief obj said GOD will not forgive us if we ever think of voting for thief atiku.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by hargbolahan01: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oweku:
The debate go sweet pass honey.. tongue

They seems to have enough to tell in their debate..

I just hope he won't go there and start blaming previous administration just like his VP.. undecided

which day and what time is the debate
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
buharitill2023:
so how did thief atiku make his billions if it is not. from tax payer like you and i.

Atiku has worked as a civil servant n rose to a high rank n has also invested n owned several businesses from 1970 till today. He only had indirect access to tax payers money in 1999 n he was a wealthy man long before then.

It's ur God n personal savoir buhari that hasn't even owned a single business from 1942 till 2019.

Who lived on tax payers money between them. Zombie.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
buharitill2023:
we can see alot of projects ongoing and COMPLETED but pdp fails to complete one project in16yrs, even abandon their uncompleted secretariat.

Pls feed this falsehood to new zombies that are still fresh from factory. Not to veterans like me... grin
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Oweku: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2019
hargbolahan01:
which day and what time is the debate

January 19, 2019 respectively at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by buharitill2023: 4:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Nazaretha1:
We agree Atiku is a thief but why was he not labelled a thief when he made humongous donations to the APC or while Buhari and his people were cruising his jets during the campaign? Let's not be biased now.

buhari only enter thief. atiku plane, it was not donated to him.
or if you board any plane, will you ask the owner where he got the plane from?.
is only the government that can probe the owner.
so stop be biased.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by buharitill2023: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Atiku has worked as a civil servant n rose to a high rank n has also invested n owned several businesses from 1970 till today. He only had indirect access to tax payers money in 1999 n he was a wealthy man long before then.

It's ur God n personal savoir buhari that hasn't even owned a single business from 1942 till 2019.

Who lived on tax payers money between them. Zombie.
so a civil servant should retired as billion even in the 80s,

tell me any civil servant that is dubiously rich like thief atiku, even the corrupt past custom head under your ineffectual buffoon, Mr inde was not dubiously rich upto 10% of what thief atiku has stolen from you and i.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nazaretha1(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2019
I'm no supporter of Atiku either and would've loved us to have a reasonable dialogue about this but from the looks of things, there's absolutely no need.
Happy new year.
buharitill2023:
buhari only enter thief. atiku plane, it was not donated to him.
or if you board any plane, will you ask the owner where he got the plane from?.
is only the government that can probe the owner.
so stop be biased.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
buharitill2023:
so a civil servant should retired as billion even in the 80s,

tell me any civil servant that is dubiously rich like thief atiku, even the corrupt past custom head under your ineffectual buffoon, Mr inde was not dubiously rich upto 10% of what thief atiku has stolen from you and i.

Stop talking about u and i, i have nothing to do with u.

I know civil servants that got rich because they had huge dreams n kept other businesses like Farming, Transort hire purchase n land buying n selling agent aside from their civil servant jobs. In the future they gradually invest In residential real estate n make it even bigger so stop being a Zombie unnecessarily.
Re: You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua by Gbengageorge: 5:49am On Jan 03, 2019
In yoruba they say, the person that carry palm oil from the stores and the person who helped him to bring it down, both of them are thieves. Atiku stole and APC collected the money for campaign, now they saying he is a thief. If god of thunder should strike, you think APC stalwart will be safe. I laugh in Chinese and Japanese together.

buharitill2023:
you want to atikulate without knowing were he got the private jet and Cash from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard / 30,000 Salary Earners: How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.