Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

New Photos Shows Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Photos Shows Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares It All (1011 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Shows Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares It All by MrTrend(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Founder Of The Boob Movement, Chioma Abby Zeus is constantly teasing her fans with raunchy photos of her massive cleavage and lots of skin but she’s gone all the way this time.

The busty activist stripped down to her birthday suit for a new photo which she shared on Instagram with the caption:

The female body is the best work of art i know. i thank the artist everyday of my life?

The Nigerian woman who lives in South Africa also promised to release more nude photos in the coming year, writing:

More artistic nude shoots in 2019! can’t wait… #TheBoobMovement

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/founder-of-the-boob-movement-bares-it-all-in-new-photos/

Watch The Sexy Video HERE

1 Share

Re: New Photos Shows Founder Of The Boob Movement Bares It All by MrTrend(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2019
See More Of The Sexy Photos, Watch The Video HERE

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal Or Do I Have Security Issues ?? / Guys Plz I Really Need Ur Help... Com In Now / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.