Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram (10960 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Jenniferblog(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
South African based-Nigerian model and founder of The Boob Movement, Abby Chioma just shared this raunchy photo of herself posing completely naked with just her hands covering her nipples.

Got big boobs? Don't know what to wear? I KNOW! It's almost always a nightmare to pick out what to wear, right?

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/the-boob-movement-founder-goes-completely-unclad-on-instagram/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Jenniferblog(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
See reactions

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
cool I want her to face front, till then I wouldn't take her serious.... smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by SmellingAnus(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Beautiful... grin
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Randy100: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
with slippers breast.

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by AuntyAmope(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
My people i get something wey i wan say for mind

As all these homo nonsense people are starting to gain ground, getting married, adopting kids and all that. My question is this, what kinda mentality do u think the children they raise would nurse? Now to their own children and so on and so forth. Or would nature just happen naturally? I don't understand o. I swear humans are really degrading, this homo nonsense is a door that opens so many devilish doors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
what a breast

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Jenniferblog(f): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by don4real18(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
ASHAWO
NOT SURPRISED at all
You are already Number 4 on my special List.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by NoFace101: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
bad thing
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by habsydiamond(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Her back Don dey talk in grin grin grin
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by caandi: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Click on this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Gs8SEvtqhY2Bu8j9znpqQz
Welcome everyone!
In conjunction with Ella bloom business fashion world,
Aleaze Global Fashion Concept is located at *Lagos island Mandilas*

We deal in wholesales only

HOW DO WE SELL
1) Serious buyers only and we assure to give you nothing but the best.
2) You share pictures with others even outside this group chat.
3) You can dm/pchat me a number to add to the group.
4) For privacy of other members and non disturbance this group chat can be only operated by admin and only admin can send messages.
5)If you have any order to place, send a private message on my whatsapp 08037844157 (Ifeanetu Victor emeka)
6) Delivery nationwide is available.
7) you can share the group chat link to potential customers.
P.s All prices are wholesale prices, so pls negotiate well.
Available are;
✔men's shirt , all stock
✔men's chinos
✔men's Jeans
✔caps
✔wrist watches
✔Men's casual and office foot wear
✔Men's office shirt
✔ Men polo & T-shirt
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by luvyaself95(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
She resemble Pig I swear

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by MrDarmmhe(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
She looks like a rat
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by rex444(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Aah! Aah! Now , why from her hips up to her elbow dey black like that
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2019
AuntyAmope:
My people i get something wey i wan say for mind

As all these homo nonsense people are starting to gain ground, getting married, adopting kids and all that. My question is this, what kinda mentality do u think the children they raise would nurse? Now to their own children and so on and so forth. Or would nature just happen naturally? I don't understand o. I swear humans are really degrading, this homo nonsense is a door that opens so many devilish doors.

You cant stop it, can you?
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by AuntyAmope(m): 3:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Capensis:

You cant stop it, can you?
I believe we the normal thinking humans are endangered by this people, sooner or later

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Is it the same Chioma of the Assurance Fame ?

I mean the Chef Chi.
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by femi4: 5:42am On Feb 13, 2019
I m imbrest by the bress
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Randy100:
with slippers breast.

Lmaooo
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2019
How can I hook up with those breasts? If na to go borrow, I go borrow.
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2019
And they will start shouting that they are not sex objects angry so what are you trying to show the world now?? Maybe she's a farm tool grin

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Khd95(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2019
What's this girl's aim and objective exactly

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by DigitalBot: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2019
She has big boobs .... So....?

So many girls out there got better ones and they are not disturbing us.

See what you can do with your ecommerce website.
https://www.nairaland.com/5019241/3-good-reasons-why-need
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by coolestofall(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2019
This is what happens when u have nothing else 2 offer than ur body. Ladies like this one shld b 4ever grateful 2 d Vaseline crew cos without Vaseline they hv no other use.

1 Like

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Jason007: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
I did not see anything, maybe the person below did
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
I need 1 night with this girl.....i will agressively fùck her till the next morning nonstop no sleep....tdb fùcking and pummeling

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Heartless Girl / See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / What Happens When There Is Too Much Power In Sex(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.