Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria (49216 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

AkTC is well managed, stop hasty generalization.
AKTC has been around since late 80 early 90s when i was a kid and still running till today.

An airline will benefit the common man a lot. It will create jobs and will bring tourist and investors to the state.

Atouke, AKTC is not managed by govt currently n i hope u know? I hope u know AKTC is managed by Nsik motors?
How many akwa ibomites have the technical skills required for just maintainance of aircraft? What tourist r u even talking of when u r not building key infrastructures again in the state?
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
plaetton:
Visionless leaders.
A white elephant investment dead on arrival.

I 'm betting money that in maximum of 5yrs, this stuupid investment will incur huge debts for Akwa Ibom.

Running a successful and profitable airline is difficult enough for professional profit oriented companies, talkless of a corrupt state government in the most corrupt nation in the world.

So in your view the money used to establish the airline should be looted?
FYI 90% Nigerian state governors own private jets those that dont outrightly own a private jet have a charter service on call.
That my friend is already a drain for all the state. So this is a welcome development.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by magzey: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
baliyubla:
This is a Governor that's knows what he's doing unlike one dullard.

Meanwhile, we are already in January, but yet to see the Nigerian Air the Lifeless and his son Hadi Sirika promised Nigeria by December.

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
na2016:

Atouke, AKTC is not managed by govt current n i hope u know? I hope u know AKTC is managed by Nsik motors?
How many akwa ibomites have the technical skills required for just maintainance of aircraft? What tourist r u even talking of when u r not building key infrastructures again in the state?
Does Udom Emmanuel look like a bussiness novice to you?
Udom is an investment banker of international repute you can fault him on other things but definitely not on how to create a sustainable bussiness.
The testimony is in what he has done already, the industries in the state so far are all privately run or with govt. As equity pathners none is 100% govt. This airline will definitely not be different.
A banker like udom does not put money in any bussiness without clearly seeing the possibility of making profit and recouping his investment.

On technical capability to run an airline or maintenance Akwa ibom state has the capacity more than anystate in the country. When former gov. Victor Attah embarked on the Ibom Airport project it was to be a overhaul and maintenance depot, which came with management training for staff, they were trained abroad. Those potential can easily be revamped and dont forget that an akwa ibom man owned and Operated the defunct ADC alines, there is capacity there that just needs to be dusted up.
Added to that is that the state owns and operates its own Airport. This is a win win.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by REUB2: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
nice one
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by plaetton: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

So in your view the money used to establish the airline should be looted?
FYI 90% Nigerian state governors own private jets those that dont outrightly own a private jet have a charter service on call.
That my friend is already a drain for all the state. So this is a welcome development.
No sir.
The money should be invested in giving the youths of Akwa Ibom the best modern education that money can buy, insteading of slaving as houseboys and housegirls.

Education is the great equalizer.
Education, both professional and vocational is the best investment any leader or government can make for his people.

This idiotic, grandiose investment in buying planes for a state owned airline WILL FAIL with 100% certainty. The question is whether it would fail in 2yrs or 5yrs, and how much debt it would eventually saddle Akwa Ibom with .
But fail it surely will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
plaetton:

No sir.
The money should be invested in giving the youths of Akwa Ibom the best modern education that money can buy, insteading of slaving as houseboys and hiusegirls.

Education is the great equalizer.
Education, both professional and vocational is the best investment any leader or government can make for his people.

This idiotic investment in buying planes for a state owned airline WILL FAIL with 100% certainty. The question is whether it would fail in 2yrs or 5yrs, and how much debt it would eventually saddle Akwa Ibom with .
But fail it surely will.
You think education is only about going to school to get a certificate?
Education is also about building and running successful enterprises its called bussiness and entrepreneurial education, you dont get that in school, its hands on.

FYI akwa ibom youths are not lacking in education. What they need is jobs and an oppurtunity to improve their service providing capacity which this airline will afford them.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

Does Udom Emmanuel look like a bussiness novice to you?
Udom is an investment banker of international repute you can fault him on othet things but definitely not on how to create a sustainable bussiness.
The testimony is in what he has done already, the industries in the state so far are all privately run or with govt. As equity pathners none is 100% govt. This airline will definitely not be different.

That is the reason he has been lying to you guys about factories and you people keep singing his praise.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by plaetton: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

You think education is only about goint to school to get a certificate?
Education is also about building and running successful enterprises its called bussiness and entrepreneurial education you dont get that in school, its hands on.

With all due respect , you don't seem to get it.

India, South Korea, Japan, China, and pretty much all the south east Asian countries have taught us in the last 40yrs that the only way to economically equalize is to invest as much as possible in functional education. We don't have to reinvent the wheel. Just keep investing I'm education.
And I'm not talking about certificate education such we have had since the Buhari era of 1983, but modern functional education.
When government start making expensive grandiose white elephant investments, it's a sign that they have too much resources at their disposal and lack a futuristic vision.
Our leaders in Nigeria are short term thinkers. They only think of whatever can elevate their status in the next election cycle, not about future lagacies that would have multiplier effects for the people.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
I hope say dey wnt crash
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
na2016:

That is the reason he has been lying to you guys about factories and you people keep singing his praise.
I dont deal in political propaganda but in facts. Akwa ibom is currently witnessing a renaissance.
Google
https://www.nairaland.com/4931692/onna-industrial-corridor-budding-new

What you are seeing is just one industrial corridor.

15 industries in 3.5 yrs is no mean feat. Show me any state governor that can boast of half that number of industries in such a short period of time?
If udom has 8yrs which by Gods grace he will there will be like 50 industries in the state or more at the rate he is going

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
na2016:

That is the reason he has been lying to you guys about mushroom factories which he has succeeded in making you people think there govt owned but ran by private coys. Please, you people should stop singing his praise.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

I dont deal in political propaganda but in facts. Akwa ibom is currently witnessing a renaissance.
Google
https://www.nairaland.com/4931692/onna-industrial-corridor-budding-new

Thats just one corridor 15 industries in 3.5 yrs is no mean feat. Show me any state governor that can boast of half that number of industries in such a short period of time?
If udom has 8yrs which by Gods grace he will there will be like 50 industries in the state or more at the rate he is going

Really unfortunate that you had to post a link from nairaland as your reference. We dont need more mushroom factories in Akwa Ibom. We dont also need Udom to spend more 4 years. We have seen his almost 4 years performance and that should be enough for him to return to Lagos.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by grandstar(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
plaetton:

India, South Korea, Japan, China, and pretty much all the south east Asian countries have taught us in the last 40yrs that the only way to economically equalize is to invest as much as possible in functional education. We don't have to reinvent the wheel. Just keep investing I'm education.
And I'm not talking about certificate education such we have had since the Buhari era of 1983, but modern functional education.
When government start making expensive grandiose white elephant investments, it's a sign that they have too much resources at their disposal and lack a futuristic vision.
Our leaders in Nigeria are short term thinkers. They only think of whatever can elevate their status in the next election cycle, not about future lagacies that would have multiplier effects for the people.

My cousin informed me of an incident that happened in a South eastern state

Foreign investors wanted to set up a massive palm oil plantation in his state. He inquired how long the project will take before they start harvesting.

When he was informed that it will take about 6 years, the governor immediately dismissed the project on a whim with the excuse that it is not him that will take credit for the project but his successor

I really don't know how true it is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by plaetton: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
grandstar:

My cousin informed me of an incident that happened in an South eastern state

Foreign investors wanted to set up a massive palm oil plantation in his state. He inquired how long the project will take before they start harvesting.

When he was informed that it will take about 6 years, the governor immediately dismissed the project on a whim with the excuse that it is not him that will take credit for the project but his successor

I really don't know how true it is
I wouldn't be surprised.
That is how they think.
No 20yr or 30yr plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
plaetton:

On the contrary you are the one that does not get it, Am telling you that education is not only from the classroom, the kind of education we need is practical ones which SME provide thats what china and the asian tigers utilized. Thats and education geared towards problem solving and product creations. Thats what Gov. Udom is doing.
Today we have more that 5 cassava processing factories in the state which provides the women and young jobs and has lead to the crash of garri and fufu prices in the state.
To day they are processing odourless fufu from those factories and are currently researching on how to convert same fufu to pharmaceutical grade starch.
And industrial starch from cassava as additive/fortification into wheat flour. Thats also part education my friend.
Paddy rice is being processed in AKS
Pencil is being produced in AKS.
Toothpick is being produced in AKS.
Syringe is being produced in AKS.
Electric meters is being manufactured/ assembled in AKS
Very soon coconut, palm oil and kernel oil going to be processed in commercial qtys in AKS through the St Gabriel refinery currently in advanced stage of completionEtc etc.

Thats education that is solving problems, creating jobs, providing tangible products and adding value for our economy.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by psalmmycapo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
thats a jet oooo op not a plane please specify... its nit even a boeing jet and thats just a picture taken from different angles....
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
na2016:

Really unfortunate that you had to post a link from nairaland as your reference. We dont need more mushroom factories in Akwa Ibom. We dont also need Udom to spend more 4 years. We have seen his almost 4 years performance and that should be enough for him to return to Lagos.

Thats your opinion you are entilied to it, i and alot more people think differently.

These are companies that are on ground in just one industrial corridor in the state.

So far udom has created 15 industries in the state and more are being added as we speak.
That evidience of investor confidence in Akwa Ibom in a time like this where NACIMMA says 800 companies has shut down in Nigeria. But udom is adding industries daily, is the lord not good?
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

Thats your opinion you are entilied to it, i and alot more people think differently.

Those are companies that are on ground in just one industrial corridor in the state.
So far udom has created 15 industries in the state and more are being added as we speak.
That evidience of investor confidence in Akwa Ibom in a time like this where NACIMMA says 800 companies has shut down in Nigeria. But udom is adding industries daily, is the lord not good?

Just like you are entitled to your own opinion oo. These are still assumptions made by you.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
na2016:

Just like you are entitled to your own opinion oo. These are still assumptions made by you.
I provide facts and links for verifications.
You are the one assuming.

All the industries i listed are well documented and some were opened by the president represent by his deputy Osibanjo.
Udom is the real deal, he is working seriuosly for Akwa ibom.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by plaetton: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

On the contrary you are the one that does not get it, Am telling you that education is not only from the classroom, the kind of education we need is practical ones which SME provide thats what china and the asian tigers utilized. Thats and education geared towards problem solving and product creations. Thats what Gov. Udom is doing.
Today we have more that 5 cassava processing factories in the state which provides the women and young jobs and has lead to the crash of garri and fufu prices in the state.
To day they are processing odourless fufu from those factories and are currently researching on how to convert same fufu to pharmaceutical grade starch.
And industrial starch from cassava as additive/fortification into wheat flour. Thats also part education my friend.
Paddy rice is being processed in AKS
Pencil is being produced in AKS.
Toothpick is being produced in AKS.
Syringe is being processed in AKS.
Electric meters is being manufactured/ assembled in AKS
Very soon coconut, and palm oil and kernel oil going to be processed in commercial qtys in AKS.
Etc etc.

Thats education that is solving problems, creating jobs, providing tangible products and adding value for our economy.

You're talking like a politician promoting yourself for the next election.
Governments should not be in the business of starting or running commercial, for-profit enterprises.
The governments, especially state governments, should focus exclusively in efficiently providing social services and infrastructure for economic development.,, duties for which they can and have hardly managed well.

When the government provides the infrastructure and condusive environment, the profit oriented entrepreneurs would appear like bees to honey or vultures to a feast.

Also, aside from their current face value, what are the long term economic viability of these government funded enterprises?
What good is investing billions in this and that project if down the road a few years from now, they all become the usual failed government enterprises whose corpses are littered all over the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

I provide facts and links for verifications.
You are the one assuming.

All the industries i listed are well documented and some were opened by the president represent by his deputy Osibanjo.
Udom is the real deal, he is working seriuosly for Akwa ibom.

Wait oo Atouke now? Ato Onna or ado eyen eka Udom? reference from nairaland r fake
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by yelei(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
hope it doesn't ends as an abandoned project ooo
nice one
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
plaetton:

You're talking like a politician promoting yourself for the next election.
Governments should not be in the business of starting or running commercial, for-profit enterprises.
The governments, especially state governments, should focus exclusively in efficiently providing social services and infrastructure for economic development.,, duties for which they can and have hardly managed well.

When the government provides the infrastructure and condusive environment, the profit oriented entrepreneurs would appear like bees to honey or vultures to a feast.

Also, aside from their current face value, what are the long term economic viability of these government funded enterprises?
What good is investing billions in this and that project if down the road a few years from now, they all become the usual failed government enterprises whose corpses are littered all over the country?
Through these SME our people are learning practical skills that will last them a life time and will make them the industrialist of the future. Classrooms will not give them such education.

FYI do you know that currently we gave young men and women graduates that are into commercial farming of vegetables in the state? Lots of them producing tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, watermelons, bananas, plantains etc in commercial quantities?
Next step will be processing of this items thats the kind of education we need in AKS and Nigeria.
Enough of these classroom theory that does not put food on the table anymore.

Go to Akwa ibom state University today and you will see how Gov. UDOM IS TYING his industrial policy to education in the state.
AKSU currently has
Commercial feed mill, processing feeds for cattle, pigs and poultry.
It has palm oil processing mill
All ran by the university with students labour enabling them to gain practical skills.
There is a tv and radio studio in campus for communications students .
There is equally a commercial greenhouse where the vegetable revolution and year-round productuon is being incubated.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by ned009(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
Decryptor:
I thought the Governor was bluffing when he said that o...So this man meant that thing! shocked

Na this one be the original Next Level na

Buhari come and learn

I luv Akwa Ibom people sha...just that some of them can be wicked angry

LOL... No nau chief, we ain't wicked Oo.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by plaetton: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Atouke:

Through these SME our people are learning practical skills that will last them a life time and will make them the industrialist of the future. Classrooms will not give them such education.

FYI do you know that currently we gave young men and women graduates that are into commercial farming of vegetables in the state? Lots of them producing tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, watermelons, bananas, plantains etc in commercial quantities?
Next step will be processing of this items thats the kind of education we need in AKS and Nigeria.
Enough of these classroom theory that does not put food on the table anymore.

Go to Akwa ibom state University today and you will see how Gov. UDOM IS TYING his industrial policy to education in the state.
AKSU currently has
Commercial feed mill, processing feeds for cattle, pigs and poultry.
It has palm oil processing mill
All ran by the university with students labour enabling them to gain practical skills.
There is a tv and radio studio in campus for communications students .
There is equally a commercial greenhouse where the vegetable revolution and year-round productuon is being incubated.
My friend, pls stop all this BS about SMEs.
And this discussion is not about Gov. Udom, whom I actually admire.
So pls stop the campaigning.

This is about leadership in Nigeria and how they handle priorities and legacies.
The airline venture is an ill wind that would no good for the state.

Now imagine if the huge sums could be invested in modernizing Akwa Iboms cottage palm oil sector or the Fisheries sector. Akwa Ibom can solidly make more money from Fisheries and Palm oil than it currently gets from crude oil royalties.
A 5yr investment in these 2 sectors, palm oil and fisheries, can create millions of jobs, exponentially expand the state's economy permanently, without the corruption and debt that is inevitable with the airline venture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by fashrola(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
na2016:

I am not talking about the choice of aircraft. My major concern is a state government going into something that will not benefit any common man in akwa ibom. You couldnt manage AKTC and now u r talking of managing an airline. Is that not foolishness?

AKTC is managed by a private body .. and it's one of the best transport company
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
plaetton:

My friend, pls stop all this BS about SMEs.
And this discussion is not about Gov. Udom, whom I actually admire.
So pls stop the campaigning.

This is about leadership in Nigeria and how they handle priorities and legacies.
The airline venture is an ill wind that would no good for the state.

Now imagine if the huge sums could be invested in modernizing Akwa Iboms cottage palm oil sector or the Fisheries sector. Akwa Ibom can solidly make more money from Fisheries and Palm oil than it currently gets from crude oil royalties.
A 5yr investment in these 2 sectors, palm oil and fisheries, can create millions of jobs, exponentially expand the state's economy permanently, without the corruption and debt that is inevitable with the airline venture.
Ibom Air is apt, it was needed yesterday. Am glad udom has finally brought it to fruition.
This will drive akwa ibom economy. The MRO will see the light, after so many years.
Even if the start with only changing airplane tires and washing the plane its a start. They will build on it.

Ibom Air will employ pilots, cabin crew, station agents in every airport the fly to and managment staff in Uyo thats lots of jobs that the unemployed youth need.

Am glad you admire Gov. Udom!

Akwa ibom oil processing is seeing the light under udom. The st gabriel refinery in Mkpat enin is geared to refine coconut, oilpalm and palm kernel oil, and also process coconut flesh and palm kernel into cakes for industrial use and as feeds for animals.many people do not know that coconut and kernel cakes are the primary base for the production of feeds for fishes, poultry, pigs etc. All of which Akwa ibom is getting ready to tap.

Not to talk of the industries we can tie to the refinery, like cosmetics - Soaps, lotions etc

When the refinery begins production next year there will be a. Chain reaction as every farmer, owner of palm plantations, villages with palm plantations and even the several wild palms in our swamps will all be heading there because there is an immediate buyer. Demand will drive supply.

Can you imagine an Akwa ibom that every one knows there is a ready market for their unprocessed/ raw palm fruit, kernel and coconut. All they will need is to transport it to the refinery and get paid on the spot.

Akwa ibom is great under udom.
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by na2016: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
fashrola:

AKTC is managed by a private body .. and it's one of the best transport company

we are saying same. AKTC is now a private firm reason for d good management
Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by fredlion: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
[As in eh, i really dont know my brother, how come nobody EFCC, ICPC, FG, is taking about Delta state, there is alot of grand corruption going on in Delta state, like our common wealth(oil) have be mortgage to the Devol by this politicians( okowa, ibori, uduaghan) quote author=drtwist post=74351623]Wow! Nice investment don't know what is happening in delta state. Even Polo bus Okowa can't buy for the state. Nice one Governor Udom Emmanuel you deserve a second coming unlike the man in Delta State and Abuja.

Also please maintenance should be the state uttermost priority.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Atouke: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gov. Udom Talks less and Does a lot.
You feel this governor through his actions not so much words like some Nigerian Leaders who talk a million and do tens.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Blue3k:
I'm still waiting for International terminal, cargo operations and MRO at the airport. None of these projects have been completed and he's talking about Airline. If he finished these airport upgrades he would attract more private airlines to Akwa Ibom.

The airport is still an International airport without International flights. Update if that fact changed. The cargo opperations are still in works since the airport lacks the equipment. The airport is about 10 years old we should have done these upgrades ages ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / Lagos In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.