Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (46073 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by excel101(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:
Orton couldn't secure his personal property. What a shame.
You can equally say what a shame President Buhari can't secure Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

Their security challenges have been considerably addressed right from when the FG realised that Qrtom was more of an obstacle than a means to a solution. The FG wisely decided to directly handle the security challenges. The results are there for all to see.

Southern Kaduna like other flash points which you and your ilks like to gloat over shall also be overcome. All these are the products of PDP era of hateful and bigoted rpolitical mishaps. We shall overcome.

What happened here if the FG had stepped in?
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wow, people are just wicked o.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Suplexx: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019

It was learnt that this was the fourth time Ortom’s farms had been attacked.

When he was Minster of State in former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, suspected herdsmen attacked his Oracle Farm on Naka Road at gunpoint and stole 30 cows.

The herdsmen struck again in 2014 at his Tse- Adorogo, Mbabeagh country home and set his rice farm and house ablaze.
http://thenationonlineng.net/herdsmen-set-ortoms-rice-farm-ablaze/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by aero1: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
gaby:
No matter what, this is pure evil plain and simple...

Eyahhh, You forgot to drop same comment when their C�ws was killed...
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by docadams: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=aishapmbtoto post=74356840][/quote]

Please visit the nearest filling station

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Bellotelli: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bliv ds shit, bliv anything. Politicians are very crafty. He can Fulani move about with cows just to burn down ur farm Mr Gov. Thunder scatter all politician including Buhari
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Jessam: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is why I tell commercial farmers on Nairaland to be careful what they say on here , be careful you can lose it all in a minute.... Keep location of your valuable farm lots, livestock whereabouts a mystery. Be careful who you invite to your farm premises. We rear both poultry and cattle but choose to keep quiet about these ventures because of bad minded people. Enjoy pics and videos of our pigs though

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by aishapmbtoto: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

Please visit the nearest filling station

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Abramgreen: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
The herdsmen burn grass fields (including rice fields - rice is of the grasses family) are burnt all over the nation to encourage the regrowth if grasses for there herds.

Please,your excellency,this is not about just you. Do not heat up the polity for the peace of this nation.

Let us all come together to make the herdsmen keep within ranches. Transnational migratory herdsmen are not needed for the production of quality food and peace in Nigeria.

Look at the underniurushed animals they take around. How male bulls weigh up to 600Kg. 1000Kg is not unusual in ranches

All I am pleading is that we keep politics out of this and see how to ranch the animals.

I am in in Lagos States and suffer rice and cassava field burning as you.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by ufuosman(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na wa
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by gaby(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
aero1:

Eyahhh, You forgot to drop same comment when their C�ws was killed...

I know as a cow all you know how to do is invade people's farm and eat up all their crops including rice farms.

But dear Mr Cow, can you get a little creative by planting your own crops to feed on?

Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by DerideGull(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by DerideGull(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
When I see or read all these killings and burnings of farmlands in the central region of Nigeria by Fulani herdsmen, my mind races back to 1966/67 Nigeria. Why did the people of this region join other northerners to prosecute a war against Biafrans?
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by TopHand: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
WIZDOM081:
If anybody still believe Rice will still be on Rice farm this time around, the person must be a fool

Someone set his harvested Rice farm on fire is now posting it,,, everything in the name of politics, how they are going to fool the masses and gain attention is what is always in their head.

Believe what you see on internet at your own risk
Thank you! down in the south we have already harvested our rice three months ago, even with modern high tech irrigation system you cannot grow rice in peak harmattan season and I can not see any evidence of the presence of any irrigation system on that farm, secondly the whole area is totally dry and hollow no sign of any growth of any kind, why is the governor playing politics with lives, what is the cost of wining an election? someone should please caution this governor! it is to early in the new year to be whipping up and promoting violence and bad will in his state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by ihatesycophant(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
This story get k-leg. It doesn't add up at all. The herders came with large cows just to come and burn Governor's farm.
Questions needed to be asked:
1. Is the farm not having security guards? As a governor, protocol demand that he can employ armed security men to guard his farm.
2. Does that mean the herders fly with all the cows after the farm was set ablaze, that no single cow was apprehended?
3. Does it mean his farm wasn't fenced with required perimeter fencing as expected of large scale farm.
4. Does rice farm done on dry land or swampy land? Because what I see in the picture is a dry land. Rice farm I know is always on swampy land.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
easynetsms:
What were d security of d farm doing when they burnt it ..

Check my signature for new year promo for mtn data
with this your comment you want me to buy data from you God forbid.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by lakesider(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Someone is fooling others. This can never be a rice farm..
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Ningi2020(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Orthom just decide to use this as a political footstep to his re election. Stupid useless man
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by asanwafo: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nobody attacked his farm. Is all politics. That place was no farm, it was just Bush set ablaze to gain cheap political points. Benue people shoud rise against this propaganda. Ortom should tell Benue people his achievements so far and stop capitalizing on herdsmen clash to be 're elected.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Ayobami7(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by docadams: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fourwinds:
keep quiet...if u get puna ...one guy man suppose to dey fvcckk am seriously

Hmmm

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by easynetsms(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
with this your comment you want me to buy data from you God forbid.

My dear weda u buy data or u don't buy, God will send people who will buy it , so there is nothing God is forbidding
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
believe it at your own peril
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by gbengaolu360: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
I dont know why I refused to believe this news. Politicians can do strange things to gain sympathy from the public.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by stieyven(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Hmmmm

The blood of all the innocent souls slaughtered by these blood thirsty Herdmen will be upon any Benue indigene and resident who votes APC !!!!!!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
That's their trade mark, wickedness every where they go
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by bizzibodi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
I am quite sure d farm was burnt down by his kinsmen hunting for bushrats.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by xjiggy: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just hope it's true because Nigerians know how to burn things to cover up fraud. Virtually all the finance department of all govt establishment have been burnt in my small time on this Earth
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Pain(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
angry angry angry

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Tats(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
When and how did he acquire this farmland? With what resources?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.