Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (46071 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by somehow: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
Everything is blamed on herdsmen.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by timecapsule: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Herdman & BOKO HARAM is the government of the day.
They paid him back for decamping.
So tell who are the terrorist ?
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by vineyardfarms: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
fahren:
Pictures of Benue Governor's 100 million naira rice farm burnt by herdsmen.
THIS IS EVIL AND HEARTLESS.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by nwanyionitsha: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Hmmmm

The blood of all the innocent souls slaughtered by these blood thirsty Herdmen will be upon any Benue indigene and resident who votes APC !!!!!!
Let them vote Apc, none if my business.
I have no symoathy whatsoever for them. I can only continually pity them.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Azord(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
let them attack any of Obasanjo's farm.... I will like me that drama
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by FATBAYO(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Let assume not only Benue Fulani cattle rearers rear cattles,Any political attack it's Fulani and farmers .Reset ur brain
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by orisa37: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
There must be Justice. F.G must pay Benue on going concern basis. Galolo and his henchmen must be arrested now.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by wallbuilder(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Any one that votes Buhari, does not love Nigeria. It is only under Buhari that Miyetti Allah had a filled day killing and destroying people unchallenged.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
with this your comment you want me to buy data from you God forbid.
As if you have money to buy d data in the first place.
Use your brain boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74463060:

As if you have money to buy d data in the first place.
Use your brain boy!
imagine this E-rat, without stress I can feed you for the rest of your life, not joking
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Pecuman: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
How many times will this continue to happen, Christians killed in the North, Muslims killed in the south and reprisal attacks against Innocents in both cases.

It is pretty obvious that we hate each other so :-

Break up Nigeria to save lives, it is that simple. Let Middle-belt, Arewa, Oduduwa and Lower Niger go their own ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.