Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (46079 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Les: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Speechless cry cry
Benue ppl, rise and protect your lands! I hope it doesn't lead to a full blown war if they this rubbish in the east angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by babtoundey(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
If they have the effrontery to ho after the governor the f the state who then is safe in the state?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by InvertedHammer: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
/
Benue state?

Omenkalives: See the karma you invited on your Benue people by wishing death on Igbo people.

Total boomerang! The carnage you wished on others has reared its ugly head in your backyard.

/

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Quality20(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
it's a lie. he is most likely playing his usual hate politics
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by WIZDOM081(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
If anybody still believe Rice will still be on Rice farm this time around, the person must be a fool

Someone set his harvested Rice farm on fire is now posting it,,, everything in the name of politics, how they are going to fool the masses and gain attention is what is always in their head.

Believe what you see on internet at your own risk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by maasoap(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Metuh:
He supported the dullard in 2015.
Let him enjoy his Change in peace, we are still mourning the death of those killed by Boko Haram terrorists.

You didn't make sense
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Justice310: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Hmmmm

The blood of all the innocent souls slaughtered by these blood thirsty Herdmen will be upon any Benue indigene and resident who votes APC !!!!!!
What is the evidence that the rice farm was set ablaze by herdsmen? And note that it isn't the first time o.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by azimibraun: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Governors rice farm no security? Secondly, every time perpetrators are arrested, it turns out to be tiv boys. I just dont understand the Benue situation.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by maasoap(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
fahren:
Pictures of Benue Governor's 100 million naira rice farm burnt by herdsmen.

It could be anyone, any group.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by docadams: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
I can see how difficult it is for you to condemn Fulani herdsmen for this crime.

I am not of your generation so have a different perspective to issues I refuse to have a "herdsmen" mentality like you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Rotimi47: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wickedness
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by aishapmbtoto: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=docadams post=74356188]

[s]Their security challenges have been considerably addressed right from when the FG realised that Qrtom was more of an obstacle than a means to a solution. The FG wisely decided to directly handle the security challenges. The results are there for all to see.

Southern Kaduna like other flash points which you and your ilks like to gloat over shall also be overcome. All these are the products of PDP era of hateful and bigoted rpolitical mishaps. We shall overcome.[/[/s]quote]
You must have maggots in your brain cells

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Deepthoughts: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
fahren:
my major concern in all this is that, Benue people especially the TIV has not realized that the actual agenda of the fulanis in Benue is the total conquest n domination of the state as a whole in furtherance of the Islamic ultimate dominance of the whole north agenda, instead of the TIV people to put their house in order n confront the fulani menace with a United front they are busy singing different tunes for political gains, while the traitor Akune is willing to sell of the liberty of his people for politics,ortom n the Tor TIV simply lacks the courage to organize the people n stand up for them,the fulanis has realized this weakness of the TIV n that is why they continue to exhibit this brazen behavior,now the fulanis are even claiming to be indigines of Benue!in all these the fulanis has the tacit support of buhari yet some cursed bastards will open their odoriferous bucal cavity to ask Benue people to vote Apc/buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by bluecircle470: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
I can see how difficult it is for you to condemn Fulani herdsmen for this crime.

A rice farm that doesn’t look swampy...thinking out loud tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Davidgr8(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
martineverest:
where did governnor get that kind of money from at the first place?

During his asset declaration, he declared 100 million naira in cash and not asset and it was before he was a governor.
Note I'm not saying the man is a saint for we all know he is not.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Shikini: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Hmmmm

The blood of all the innocent souls slaughtered by these blood thirsty Herdmen will be upon any Benue indigene and resident who votes APC !!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Seetto: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
who can you trust...who knows may be it is election gimmicks.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by lilytender: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Hmmmm

APC will win Benue State, then you can commit suicide.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by ZAWs: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
So this man get farm
Oga sorry o
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Auxtin85(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
It’s one year today since those animals slaughtered Benue indigene
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by docadams: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Please, be honest with me. I guess you have facts I may need.

How did the FG manage to stop the attacks in Benue?
Are the villages safe and have the villagers returned?

Ortom's farms have been burnt in the past but the timing of this particular one looks suspicious. I don't trust him or believe Ortom. He can set fire to it and blame herdsmen.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/benue-killings-fg-deploy-combined-team-security-benue-state/amp/

When last did you hear of killings in Benue state as was rampant between February and May
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Ark111: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
fahren:

"Hon. Kena Iordzua said the herders came to the farm with a large number of cattle during the day and set the farm on fire"

The herders can be traced if you really want to trace them. Mere following the footsteps of the cattles can lead security agents to them if they really want to arrest them. That not withstanding,this case needs to be thoroughly investigated. Some farm managers can be very funny oh. I once had a bitter experience with my farm manager. Corruption is everywhere in Naija.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by udemzyudex(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

Their security challenges have been considerably addressed right from when the FG realised that Qrtom was more of an obstacle than a means to a solution. The FG wisely decided to directly handle the security challenges. The results are there for all to see.

Southern Kaduna like other flash points which you and your ilks like to gloat over shall also be overcome. All these are the products of PDP era of hateful and bigoted rpolitical mishaps. We shall overcome.

Honestly, if you have nothing reasonable to say just STFU.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol. Fake news.

If you have lived in the north, you will know that at this time of the year, it is impossible to grow rice or any other crop. You will also know that burning of the farm in preparation for the next planting season is quite normal.

And btw, rice grows only in the middle of the rainy season when there is constant moisture.

That nigga is lying grin
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by jrusky(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
This ortom of a man deserve no much pity because he was among those that brought these herdsmen killings embarrassment up in this nation by supporting the dullard demonhari in Aso Rock but for the sake of the bleeding benue people I just pray one good day will be very day fulani herdsmen bastards will go to market and never return.

How could they set someone farm ablaze this is horrible and disgusting and yet the demonhari is busy seeking re-election.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by bilulu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

Their security challenges have been considerably addressed right from when the FG realised that Qrtom was more of an obstacle than a means to a solution. The FG wisely decided to directly handle the security challenges. The results are there for all to see.

Southern Kaduna like other flash points which you and your ilks like to gloat over shall also be overcome. All these are the products of PDP era of hateful and bigoted rpolitical mishaps. We shall overcome.
can you take a bottle of cold water and read again what you typed up there..... if you see nothing wrong with it then all I can say it you have totally lost it...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by terzurum(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Please, be honest with me. I guess you have facts I may need.

How did the FG manage to stop the attacks in Benue?
Are the villages safe and have the villagers returned?

Ortom's farms have been burnt in the past but the timing of this particular one looks suspicious. I don't trust him or believe Ortom. He can set fire to it and blame herdsmen.
It is good to think outside the box. I have been to his farm, the rice produced excellently. In one of his farms that was harvested I marveled at the harvest and the number of people that are employed. Please be informed that HE ALSO HAS AN EXSISTING COMPANY THAT CAN APPLY FOR BANK LOANS. HE ALSO ACCESSED BANK OF INDUSTRY LOAN.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
docadams:

keep quiet...if u get puna ...one guy man suppose to dey fvcckk am seriously
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Donzion77(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Allah Akbar!

All hail foolgeria!

Did I hear you say Allah wack Baal?
Ayamnut undastanding.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by HMtreasurez: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wao!this is a poorly stage manage show to fool some gullible people because elections!Benue dnt be fool Ortom has nothing to offer you people but to weep up sentiment like Fayose.This were carried out by his foot soldiers,it cost him nothing,be wise!
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Naajjii: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
israelmao:
Herdmen are doing a lot of havoc to our economy and peaceful co-existence.
Everything you attribute to herdsmen, bush burning to hunt for bush rat is known and common practice in Benue during harmattan or dry season. Sometimes in the process farms get affected which is apparently what happened in this situation.
Re: Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen by Suplexx: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
jrusky:
This ortom of a man deserve no much pity because he was among those that brought these herdsmen killings embarrassment up in this nation by supporting the dullard demonhari in Aso Rock but for the sake of the bleeding benue people I just pray one good day will be very day fulani herdsmen bastards will go to market and never return.

How could they set someone farm ablaze this is horrible and disgusting and yet the demonhari is busy seeking re-election.
You people should stop this politics.

His (Ortom's) rice farm was burnt twice under Goodluck Jonathan administration

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.