Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348897 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by beejaay: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
currentprice:

GJ is good to SELL now around this blue levels, the more GJ stay @/below the levels the better change to drop. it better not to trade GJ than be on the BUY side except d levels brutally broken up to 42

grin grin grin
Am actually on the buy side and have been buying since around 138, I have like two trades on it..I expect it to break upside, whats stopping it from going violent up is d the numbers of retailers buying it....everybody is expecting GBP pairs to drop Anne thats why it's gonna do the opposite...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good day sirs.

4 Asset Classes That Make People Rich

Getting a job is good but is not wealth. There are however some heavy jobs that can automatically translate to wealth ooooo! The poor and average people always tend to get a job. The rich work for businesses and assets. In a job you can get fired. You ought to work at a job to get funds for investment in these four areas of assets. The rich get money work for them while the poor work for money. Don’t work for money alone again, let your money work for you henceforth.

Continue reading at https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/17/4-asset-classes-that-make-people-rich/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
redsox11:

How's your trading coming along? I was following your journal on ff before you stop updating. Trying to double $15k large in a month.
Good trading .

Men, sorry i have been away from this area. My trading has been fine. didn't continue that mission cos the guy i was trading for refused paying me my cut even after we have made about 10k profit. so i stopped and went solo. Trade has been cool though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
currentprice:

GJ is good to SELL now around this blue levels, the more GJ stay @/below the levels the better change to drop. it better not to trade GJ than be on the BUY side except d levels brutally broken up to 42

grin grin grin
Good observation. It's not advisable to add a new buy except to ride on with a running trade bought at lower price. Considering the clusters of issues around 140.8* A retrace is likely. And If that happens. Buying around 139.5* will still be fine in my view with 142.** target.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
currentprice:
since quarter of last year i posted frequently my trades here. i have been absent since the beginning of this year and no single handle ask of CP but pple will quickly ask of CP strategy. you see life embarassed even in real mkt place where there is a rival they ask of one another

i will be SELLing my oyel any moment from now.

grin grin grin grin
Lol. We did. Check your mentions, you should have received about 6 to 7 mentions from this thread alone since it was created. I checked your last seen on Nairaland recently and saw that it showed Jan 4, so I thought maybe something happened to your Nairaland account or your were probably still spending Christmas with family. Anyways, welcome back. Please keep posting your charts. I don't trade oil but I learn from your entries.

I want to sincerely thank Pipnator! I can't thank you enough. Your detailed price action lectures were superb.

Also, much regards to Redsox11. You might have noticed some of your old posts were being liked recently, that was me wink Your strategy of sma plus price action works big time. Though, I normally frown at indicators, I have found that a combination of your strategy plus price action plus my usual fib level confirmations have really done well to improve my trades.

To other newbies on this thread, you'll do yourself a lot more good if you revisited the previous seasons and read the whole darn pages. Trust me, you'd be glad you did. I have gone through the whole season 18, I'm currently going through season 17 (should be in the last 20 pages or so), can't seem to find season 16 anywhere though, if you have the link, please share.

A trader here (I think Pipnator) once advised newbies to read and study charts and then sleep and dream the charts, that with time, their subconscious will start to piece the whole thing together. This advice is more than golden, atleast, to me it is.

I have read a lot. I'm starting to think the reading has become too much, lol. But I read and I practice. And each new day, I'm already better than I was yesterday. I study how I took some of my old trades now and I just shake my head for myself. My demo account is starting to pick up too. It's a $100 because that's what I want to start with and I trade the 0.01 strictly. Haven't blown any demo accounts yet (I hope I don't).

Inshort, thanks to everyone. You guys have been really wonderful.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
harizonal123:
**Alert**
Buy
Cadjpy
Nzdchf

Sell
Usdcad
Euraud
Ending the day with a small loss of -9pips in total
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
infofirst:

Good observation. It's not advisable to add a new buy except to ride on with a running trade bought at lower price. Considering the clusters of issues around 140.8* A retrace is likely. And If that happens. Buying around 139.5* will still be fine in my view with 142.** target.

We are seeing 141 $oon enough.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
To be honest with you. Of all the instruments I trade GJ and EJ are the most stable. They are not easily swayed by news like others. They are technical and react to price actions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Darkpal: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. We did. Check your mentions, you should have received about 6 to 7 mentions from this thread alone since it was created. I checked your last seen on Nairaland recently and saw that it showed Jan 4, so I thought maybe something happened to your Nairaland account or your were probably still spending Christmas with family. Anyways, welcome back. Please keep posting your charts. I don't trade oil but I learn from your entries.

I want to sincerely thank Pipnator! I can't thank you enough. Your detailed price action lectures were superb.

Also, much regards to Redsox11. You might have noticed some of your old posts were being liked recently, that was me wink Your strategy of sma plus price action works big time. Though, I normally frown at indicators, I have found that a combination of your strategy plus price action plus my usual fib level confirmations have really done well to improve my trades.

To other newbies on this thread, you'll do yourself a lot more good if you revisited the previous seasons and read the whole darn pages. Trust me, you'd be glad you did. I have gone through the whole season 18, I'm currently going through season 17 (should be in the last 20 pages or so), can't seem to find season 16 anywhere though, if you have the link, please share.

A trader here (I think Pipnator) once advised newbies to read and study charts and then sleep and dream the charts, that with time, their subconscious will start to piece the whole thing together. This advice is more than golden, atleast, to me it is.

I have read a lot. I'm starting to think the reading has become too much, lol. But I read and I practice. And each new day, I'm already better than I was yesterday. I study how I took some of my old trades now and I just shake my head for myself. My demo account is starting to pick up too. It's a $100 because that's what I want to start with and I trade the 0.01 strictly. Haven't blown any demo accounts yet (I hope I don't).

Inshort, thanks to everyone. You guys have been really wonderful.

Season 15:
https://www.nairaland.com/2070588/forex-trading-season-15
Season 16:
https://www.nairaland.com/2835045/forex-trading-alerts-season-16

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:
GJ buystop at 140.00
Stop loss at 139.00
Target 143.00

EJ buystop at 124.00
Stop loss at 123
Target 126.00

Total: 500 pips

Duration: Now to next week.

I will exit this trade tomorrow, on or before 12 noon. That doesn't invalidate the call though. Its just part of my trade plan. Never to leave a trade open during weekend.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:

We are seeing 141 $oon enough.

Doing it bro.

GJ alone is more than enough. You get liver to trade both same time. Ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
M
infofirst:

Doing it bro.

GJ alone is more than enough. You get liver to trade both same time. Ride on.

They move in the same direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
UJ..

Will TP on this one soon.
You can see price just kissed the MA on the daily which to me is a sign bears might be coming on.

@infofirst.. added the last position as seen on the 4hrs after i got the confirmation with you MA. wink

@awesomeduru ..
Glad the charts were helpful.
Will start posting again soon.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:
I can't fathom any direction for the market now. Any alert I post before 10:30am is a mere gamble. Although my sentiment is bullish for GBP.

Even gold is stingy nowadays.

GBP bullishness confirmed. Next week looks promising.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:
M

They move in the same direction.
Exactly. And they are two monster. Full of fire on their day of strength. They can make or wreck man pikin trading account.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
PIPnator:
UJ..

@infofirst.. added the last position as seen on the 4hrs after i got the confirmation with you MA. wink
The weekly candle two weeks ago in uj no fit let me sell uj o. It's either wait for pull back and fire up or nothing.
UJ has an important business in North Africa. Just a matter of patience.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fxwarrior:

GBP bullishness confirmed. Next week looks promising.

Pull back and fire. That's it.
But this your Gold dey too dull o this week.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
infofirst:

The weekly candle two weeks ago in uj no fit let me sell uj o. It's either wait for pull back and fire up or nothing.
UJ has an important business in North Africa. Just a matter of patience.
UJ will want to most likely copy Gj move.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Omoedeki: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
I need a good indicator for support and resistance levels. Anyone that have should lease send it to me. Bestedek@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
UJ ehhhhh..
Glad i didnt close yet..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hopium:

It's been a long time I kept a journal of my trade analysis. I did today, and I'm loving what I wrote in it. I'll do this more often as it helped gain focus on the little details.

--------

USDJPY CHART ANALYSIS - The "Why" for a Buy Signal

The Weekly Chart:
- Price bounced from a weekly support after a high momentum downtrend from 113.570; this happen two weeks ago.
- The long wick indicated a rich demand zone (buying zone) and a sign of trend reversal.
- The RSI is very oversold.
- Price is still close to the EMA 200. Price could potentially retest the EMA and flip it to a support.

The Daily Chart:
- Price started printing lower highs since the bounce. This indicates the prowess of the bulls and show that bulls are taking control.
- There is a 40+ pips gap expected to be filled.
- Price is currently at a KEY resistance level (108.768). A flip of this resistance to support, with good volume/strength, will signal a good buy signal. Watch out for fake breakout. There is a buildup on the 4H chart now (a textbook pattern to be precise); the MACD is showing a low volatility; you know what comes after a long period of low volatility, so, be on the lookout.
- Also see the move down from 113.570. Notice how violent it was, almost a vertical downtrend. This give me more confidence that this bounce is swing in the trend.
- The price is currently far from 50 and 200 EMA, a rubber band effect may come into play.

BUY ENTRY:
- A flip of the 108.768 resistance to support.
- The MACD showing sign of momentum and volatility to the upside on the 4H chart.
- A second entry above 109.071 (The current high of this swing)

TARGET: 111.20

Trade is active.

Aiming for a Gold short. Usdjpy and Gold are highly negatively correlated.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Omoedeki:
I need a good indicator for support and resistance levels. Anyone that have should lease send it to me. Bestedek@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Go to(google) www.forexstrategiesresources.com
Broswe as many system, strategies, automated syatem and systems and most popular indicators that reign from around 2008 to 2018, both paid and free. You will see what you are looking more more than enough. Just click the three lines at the top right corner to explore more.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
PIPnator:
UJ ehhhhh..
Glad i didnt close yet..
angry grin angry thumb up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Areaboyfriend(m): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2019
Tunderr:
Share what you do, maybe I could see a way to help , others could help too. It's not all about take , it's about give and take wink
I am still demo trading.......
I recently learnt price action trading. Initially I was scalping but I realized just one loss could equalt my 5 wins (life of a scalper) until I switched to the daily timeframe.
Lesson: Higher timeframe are very recommended for price action trading. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
**Alert **

Sell
Chfjpy
Nzdcad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
House I think I have found a way to deal with greed and indiscipline in trading.

To deal with greed , set realistic targets or time to close the trade.

To deal with overtrading/indiscipline; have a selected instruments to trade and use daily or 4 hour chart to confirm entry.

For me once I forecast and select instruments to trade, I delete the other instruments. Whatever they are doing is not my concern. That way I don't get tempted.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Fxwarrior:
House I think I have found a way to deal with greed and indiscipline in trading.

To deal with greed , set realistic targets or time to close the trade.

To deal with overtrading/indiscipline; have a selected instruments to trade and use daily or 4 hour chart to confirm entry.

For me once I forecast and select instruments to trade, I delete the other instruments. Whatever they are doing is not my concern. That way I don't get tempted.
Instruments I don't trade and ve deleted from my platform are gold , oil, Eurnzd, Gbpjpy,Gbpaud,Gbpcad,Gbpnzd. Even if you place a good SL ,you need to give enough allowance for your trade to breath. Just image trading three of these at same time and the trade goes against u. It wipes out all your profits u have made including part of your capital. At the end of the day its like three steps forward and seven steps backward. No reasonable progress has been made

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2019
harizonal123:

Instruments I don't trade and ve deleted from my platform are gold , oil, Eurnzd, Gbpjpy,Gbpaud,Gbpcad,Gbpnzd. Even if you place a good SL ,you need to give enough allowance for your trade to breath. Just image trading three of these at same time and the trade goes against u. It wipes out all your profits u have made including part of your capital. At the end of the day its like three steps forward and seven steps backward. No reasonable progress has been made

Okay. Which ones do you trade? One man's meat is another man's palava. 70% of my instruments are among those you deleted. wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Okay. Which ones do you trade? One man's meat is another man's palava. 70% of my instruments are among those you deleted. wink
Yes o! Everyone just have to find out what works for them.
At the moment they are 22 of them that I trade which includes all major currency pair crosses except those ones mentioned. Ever since I deleted them,I have been trading with peace of mind and have been making consistent profit on a weekly basis. Unlike before when I open my platform and see something like -165pips down .I will now become a prayer warrior hoping it would reverse. Instead the loss just keep increasing and the pain keep increasing before u know it, I'm out of your mind. That's how emotion set's in.

Possible outcome of any trade

1) Small profit
2) Big profit
3)BE
4) Small loss
5) Big loss

Deleting those instruments has helped me in eliminating No 5 on the list to a great extent

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
harizonal123:

Knowing how to size your position based on instruments volatitlity is part of money management.

I don't use the same lot size for all trading pairs. I could use 1 lot for a trade on EURUSD and 0.4 on GBPJPY because of volatility. I aim for a much lower pip value on volatile pairs when setting my SL. The ATR indicator often come in handy in this situation.

The money is in the volatility. If you know how to work with it, it will become your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Profit taken. May next week be as good as this week.

$240 banked.

Happy weekend.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.