Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. (598 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Chenzee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Most ladies' unending complain (I believe it is set in their brains by default) is " He is very stingy, I can't date him", " he is tight fisted", He is akagom" etc. Thorough investigation should be carried out on the sole reason behind his inability to dispense the needed cash. I believe it is either
1. There is insufficient balance in her account or
2. The machine is temporarily unable to dispense
in this case. I'll explain later.
Do you blame the ATM?
No doubt, there are some men that are out there who are really as economically stingy as "Arsene Wenger" (tributes to him). But at the same time I can gladly say research has shown that 90% of men can dispense the last cash in them at the slightest show of affection...And if they realise she really loves them, they even go extra mile to reciprocate ( giving her their ATM card etc.)
Let's be realistic. I consistently spend on a lady, but she goes to the market to buy things for herself, She has never thought of buying the least expensive thing she sees will fit me. and we have been dating for more than 2 years....Will you continue spending?
I very well know that I am a side guy, probably " Mugu 10" ( A go wise na)
It goes on and on and on....Men are logical.
I said I was gonna explain (1) and (2) above.
1. Having insufficient balance in her account (I.e she has typed in more than what is in her account) means she expects so much from a guy whom she doesn't really love. So she only loves him with her lips.
2. being temporarily unable to dispense here means falling for a guy who is probably struggling (hustling) to hammer/blow. Or a student who comes from a poor to average family ( Not that financially buoyant) and expecting him to foot your bills. He doesn't have much to take care of you that moment doesn't rule out the fact that he will have later..etc.
The bottom line is, love him truly and you wouldn't have to remind him to take care of you. NB: For married couples; give him his nuptial/conjugal rights also. Improve the way you do it (even if it means surfing the internet) and he will shower you with so much love. and he will never come home late.
Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
I have never met a stingy man.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Chenzee(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
I have never met a stingy man.

Wooooow....You are so sincere and I love that...You will make a good wife or you are already one.
Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chenzee:

Wooooow....You are so sincere and I love that...You will make a good wife or you are already one.
lol
I will make a good wife. smiley
Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Chenzee(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
lol I will make a good wife. smiley
Lol...Noted
Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by MJBOLT: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
lol I will make a good wife. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
lol
I will make a good wife. smiley
Someone's clock is ticking angry
Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Admin401:
Someone's clock is ticking angry
Lol....

I only answered a question nah grin grin
Re: Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. by fykes(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't quite believe a man is stingy... If he's not spending on you, you are not worth his money. All guys make money to spend it.
Women should know that a man who pays u for sexual favours has no respect or value for u despite what he says or does...
That's why baby mama's hardly ever become wives.
Guys know when u are real and when u are fake. And nobody wants to give meat to a dog when he has crumbs.

(1) (Reply)

Any Cool Mature Lady Here In Ilorin??? / True Love / The Fear Of Pant Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.