Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations (36723 Views)

Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by sacx: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
UK residents should look out for bombs hidden in thrash cans
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Kennydoc(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
SaviTar:

So we should stereotype every one of them abi undecided

No o. I only said that to point out that some of them may only be limited by their environment. Some still detest the British way of life, and wish they can force them to become Muslims.
Don't mind me sha. Most British (usually native Pakistani) Muslims are peaceful. I even know one that drinks alcohol and was surprised that I don't drink.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Henry1006(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Vtrd:
Someone said Muslims are only peaceful when they are minority.
Same applys to Fula people.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by subcbouy: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oritsewhandey:
If they like, let them CLEAN THE WHOLE UK!
Facts still remain, Britain is forever a CHRISTIAN NATION.
Get that guys!
haha unfortunately a lot of British citizens don't even attend church. Old cathedrals have been bought by these Pakis or have been turned to bars.

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by hotklasicboi: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
one of the liberal Islamic sects I ever know
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Onechancearmy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
I approve of this. MOOslimes should learn to clean up after their masters. After all, they queued up like pigs and begged to be allowed into Europe:

[img]https://i./KWs.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Martinez19(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bolster:

Apparently you've never been to UK because if you do you won't ask this question.
If they don't have their papers the police won't do sh1t unless they would be labelled Islamophobic and would loose their jobs. Illegal muslim immigrants in UK enjoy preferential treatments from the government, the press and police. They are placed on special welfare for doing nothing even at the expense of poor and homeless British people. All this in the name of multiculturalism and diversity.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2019
GuyWise101:
They are doing fake clean-up, muslims don't celebrate new year, they just want to mock Christains.

They may even have some bombs in their bags

Is this ur orientation or what? instead of commending them for d great gestures, u re condemning them... dunno if to see u as d blasphemous type or woteva!

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by bellmuhd(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Ignorance they say is a disease why can't u google ahmaddiyah and see is a worldwide Muslim organisation that is well know for peace instead of u ppl coming here n show ur ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by bellmuhd(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Ignorance they say is a disease why can't u google ahmaddiyah and see is a worldwide Muslim organisation that is well know for peace instead of u ppl coming here n show ur ignorance.[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Bolster(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Martinez19:
If they don't have their papers the police won't do sh1t unless they would be labelled Islamophobic and would loose their jobs. Illegal muslim immigrants in UK enjoy preferential treatments from the government, the press and police. They are placed on special welfare for doing nothing even at the expense of poor and homeless British people. All this in the name of multiculturalism and diversity.

There goes the confirmation that you've never visited the UK. Relaying on unverifiable stories from right wing tabloids or blogs always result into what you posted above.

To say the UK government gives special welfare to illegal Muslim migrants take the biscuit. My advice to you is: Don't make assertions on things and places you know next to nothing about.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by ike007(m): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2019
So we should do what clap for them? Something Christians and others have been doing since time imo river. Because of the bad bad things that they do, they want to show the world that they are good people... Awon terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2019
Abbeyrazaq20:

ignorant folk. Check the country with great economy.ur hatred is doing more damage than good in ur life. most Muslims seeking asylum in Europe are as a result of war. And majority of the war are caused by those European countries. use Libya as example

get sense animal
even the syrian war? Na wah for you ooo!
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by ofwest47(m): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Islam is peace and a way of life whether you are an Ahamadiyist or Nawairudeen Ansarudeen Anwarudeen but the so called Bokoboko ISIS are no Muslims but are being sponsored by the weapon manufacturers to sell their products and as for bokoboko their sponsors are the political bigwigs to destabilize the country.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by perdollar(m): 1:46am On Jan 02, 2019
deception is dia religion. once dey become majority dt same cities wl b like any other cities in somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by wonlasewonimi: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2019
ike007:
So we should do what clap for them? Something Christians and others have been doing since time imo river Because of the bad bad things that they do, they want to show the world that they are good people... Awon terrorist.
wtf
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by HisSmileHeal(m): 2:01am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Bemby69 post=74363814][/quote] Receive Sense..
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by MightySparrow: 3:39am On Jan 02, 2019
Vtrd:
Someone said Muslims are only peaceful when they are minority.
True talk
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by MightySparrow: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2019
beamtopola:
Pls dont buy into this o. They are looking for where they can plant their bombs.

And if this happens to be true, it was staged
If i dey live for that country i no go pass that street for one year.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by MightySparrow: 3:48am On Jan 02, 2019
bellmuhd:
Ignorance they say is a disease why can't u google ahmaddiyah and see is a worldwide Muslim organisation that is well know for peace instead of u ppl coming here n show ur ignorance.
Muslims are one and thersame everywhere joor
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by yungcheda(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmm... this one they are doing is I-Too-know.. ITK
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by CaptainFM1: 4:51am On Jan 02, 2019
Good. More Muslims should emulate them. Peaceful coexistence is need.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
make dem check dem well b4 story dat touch go happen
Sense is far beyond you.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Mccullum: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2019
buchilino:

FROM UR COMMENTS, I NOW UNDERSTAND Y UR PPLE R INTO SKULL MINING

OK... I observed you're from blood money region as most of movies of your people revealed it... Pigs, Igbos very popular in immortality.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by FATBAYO(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2019
The media had brainwashed some fools thinking Muslims are terrorist whereas world politicians think same way.Islam the most cleanliness courteous religion ......shut up u Tissue paper users(Tissue clean sheet) stinking boxers
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Codes151(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Come to nigeria you’d see the worst type of Muslims!
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Codes151(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2019
FATBAYO:
The media had brainwashed some fools thinking Muslims are terrorist whereas world politicians think same way.Islam the most cleanliness courteous religion ......shut up u Tissue paper users(Tissue clean sheet) stinking boxers
you are! Coat it as u like!

And another truth is, guy u talk about stinking?

Dude u guys here in nigeria rock. 9 out of 10 of y’all stink
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by amliftedhigher: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2019
They are terrorist they are planting bomb
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by FantasticJ: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2019
GuyWise101:
They are doing fake clean-up, muslims don't celebrate new year, they just want to mock Christains.

They may even have some bombs in their bags

Well, It's rather unfortunate we co-exist as human. You could have come an animal, that way, we will understand you better.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Obienesarah: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Despite the religion, cleanliness is next to Godliness. But the set of the people of this religion I see around me are bigsss. No hates pls.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by FATBAYO(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Someppl will just open there mouth rubbishing ppl good intentions.u tagged Muslim terrorist .Take Benue for example se na only Benue cattle rearers and farmers dey .any political clash they will say it's Fulani and farmers.same orientation evrywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Long Snake Killed At Apostolic Church In Lagos (Photos) / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.