Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Do I Tell Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her.. (1469 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hello every one, Plz the experience dudes should advice me on this. I am confused on how to tell the babe I met during Nysc that I did my p.o.p last week and left her state. she keep calling and assume am still around, I'm skeptical cos she is really in love though we had nothing serious before!
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by pointblank247(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
Hello every one, Plz the experience dudes should advice me on this. I am confused on how to tell the babe I met during Nysc that I did my p.o.p last week and left her state. she keep calling and assume am still around, I'm skeptical cos she is really in love though we had nothing serious before!
if you were honest with the lady abi girl, you will not be looking for what to tell her or how to tell her that you are no longer around, but come to think of it, were you not supposed to tell her that you've left town, even if like you said there was nothing serious going on between the two of you.she has your number and may even be warming your bed.wetin coppers dey do to trusting ladies ehn ? There is God oo and sometimes na una pikin una dey do all these keep for.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Jcole1985(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay,first ask her for her father's phone number then report her to him,that his daughter is busy soliciting for strong contact with a man,then watch everything cool off.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by luvyaself95(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Guy You Fall The Hands Big Time Just Find Lies To Tell Her Like Something Very Important And Urgently Come Up That Make You Forgot To Tell Her...
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
What's so difficult in telling a person you've passed out and left town?

Oga, what have you done? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Y do I av d feeling that u are hidding sometin cool
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Danielomisco(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
I get u very well bro.I did same,mine was redeployment and I neva told her.She always begs to want to see me bt i skipped it,one day she came to the compound I stayed and they told her I left town since she called crying and cursing the day we met.End of story is I loved her over the years bt she neva listened to me again,one time she came to my town and came to my house....She was over me.#we neva had sex.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Boxer007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hasheem1hash:

Brother, all females are useless sir. Bro are u slim?
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided What kinda silly question x Dix? Don't let me swear for u dix night..
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother, all females are useless sir. Bro are u slim?
bro, I disagree with you about all women are useless. can u explain?? on ur question, I'm slim!
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
pointblank247:
if you were honest with the lady abi girl, you will not be looking for what to tell her or how to tell her that you are no longer around, but come to think of it, were you not supposed to tell her that you've left town, even if like you said there was nothing serious going on between the two of you.she has your number and may even be warming your bed.wetin coppers dey do to trusting ladies ehn ? There is God oo and sometimes na una pikin una dey do all these keep for.
oga me, u no go understand. this babe would have been heartbroken if only I inform her cos she thinks I wouldn't pass out soon.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
Guy You Fall The Hands
Big Time
Just Find Lies To Tell Her
Like Something Very Important And Urgently Come Up
That Make You Forgot To Tell Her...
Hmmmm.. she's too smart to believe me.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What's so difficult in telling a person you've passed out and left town?

Oga, what have you done? undecided
I have done nothing but she seems to love me very well of late and thinks I ain't gonna pass out soon. ever since I left she kept calling and texting but I pretend I'm still at my place of primary assignment.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
sherylbakky:
Y do I av d feeling that u are hidding sometin cool

And why would I lie?
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
I have done nothing but she seems to love me very well of late and thinks I ain't gonna pass out soon. ever since I left she kept calling and texting but I pretend I'm still at my place of primary assignment.

You're needlessly prolonging the inevitable. Just tell her already and apologise for not saying it earlier.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Danielomisco:
I get u very well bro.I did same,mine was redeployment and I neva told her.She always begs to want to see me bt i skipped it,one day she came to the compound I stayed and they told her I left town since she called crying and cursing the day we met.End of story is I loved her over the years bt she neva listened to me again,one time she came to my town and came to my house....She was over me.#we neva had sex.
the curse, crying and heartbreak is my fear. Sometimes love is crazy!
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You're needlessly prolonging the inevitable. Just tell her already and apologise for not saying it earlier.
Last last I would definitely tell her but.......
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by lenghtinny(m): 3:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Block her or change your line angry

Na one spanner losscheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
And why would I lie?
Not saying u ar lying, u may not just wanna tell d detail here.

If dats not d case...She knew u were a corp n u will leave dat area someday...So, just send her a message dat u are off, ur POP was impromptu n u needed to sort some things out at home, so u left without telling her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her.. by Hasheem1hash(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
sherylbakky:
Not saying u ar lying, u may not just wanna tell d detail here.

If dats not d case...She knew u were a corp n u will leave dat area someday...So, just send her a message dat u are off, ur POP was impromptu n u needed to sort some things out at home, so u left without telling her.
Noted!

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Improve Your Manpower Naturally / Men, If Your Woman Gives You Money To Pay / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.