Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? (381 Views)

Seun Is Not Being Fair To Christians On Nairaland, He Is Clearly Biased / Spiritual Ways To Make Life Fair To You / It Is Wrong (isn't Fair) To Have Kids. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2019
I first noticed this anomaly when I tried to provide evidence of the result of my efforts here, in a short space of time, with respect to the conversation that ensued between a nairalander humandriod and myself here, as on getting to the thread and the page I thought it ought to have been, using the username humandriod to help me track the comments, i wasn't able to see it, there was no longer any comment made by humandriod there.

But it was not until I was able to find my response to the comments, where I also quoted the comments made by the said humandriod, that I was only able to track the comment and discovered that they were yet there, but that the username had been changed to nobody instead as follows:

1. The comment provided via my response

humandroid:

I find it disturbing that only those who have no ability to read and research are the ones who are very religious.

No one person that really reads will stay as a zombie and not see the errors and the odds in the Bible.

For example: Only the God of the Bible has committed murders of over a million people and commanded animal sacrifices. And even commanded diseases and plagues on human beings yet there is no recorded murder committed by Satan or Lucifer whose only offense is Opening the Eyes of Humans.

Who is the real enemy of Humans? The entity that opened our eyes to Truth or the one that commanded mass murders ?

Use your sense at least once in your life.

My response to the comment

Now the tactics has changed from sapienic forms to disguising as an atheist.

It seems you are really ignorant for a satanic agent not to know that you're talking to a master when it comes to spoting the devil regardless of whatever guise or form he comes.

You are not clearly an atheist for your speech betrays you, just like a cat who takes on a dog's appearance but is yet mewing.

Don't make me think that it's to my credit that you had to restrategize and come in the form of an atheist, because I had blown your cover and made the section very difficult for your business of deception to thrive.

humandriod ko, otemsapien ni!

The comment without humandriod username

I find it disturbing that only those who have no ability to read and research are the ones who are very religious.

No one person that really reads will stay as a zombie and not see the errors and the odds in the Bible.

For example: Only the God of the Bible has committed murders of over a million people and commanded animal sacrifices. And even commanded diseases and plagues on human beings yet there is no recorded murder committed by Satan or Lucifer whose only offense is Opening the Eyes of Humans.

Who is the real enemy of Humans? The entity that opened our eyes to Truth or the one that commanded mass murders ?

Use your sense at least once in your life.

And this is the link to the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4813142/proposal-satan-deal-off/2

But then I thought that it was because humandriod had just changed his username to nobody because of my busting of his disguise of himself as an atheist, but it was when only when I proceeded to click on the supposed username that I discovered that it had no link.

But then I remembered that I had been seeing someone with this same identity of nobody posting comments and also creating threads, so it was now I really understood why he was indeed aptly called a nobody.

And so i sensed something fishy was really going on, as that discovery made me wonder if that was even allowed here in this forum, where a user account would possibly have no link, but I thought it was a sign of the extent of the impact I was making here, that it resulted in the first instance of such.

So I continued with my efforts as such to achieve even more of such ground breaking results in this forum.

But it was while I was doing just that I saw that i had a mention, which I proceeded to only to find out that it was guess who, yes you guessed right, Mr nobody who mentioned me:

As a kid whilst strolling with my mum to school i was tempted to pick up mushrooms,my mum will scold me telling me they are poisonous.Just a percentage of mushroom are poisonous,thus avoiding them entirely was to be on a safe side.
In a nutshell,when good is mixed with bad you avoid all...
Counterfeit christians outnumbers the genuine christians. They practise diabolical doctrines not instituited by their God(if he exists)
When i mean diabolical, i mean the day to day modus operandi and men instituited doctrines.
As a non christian i would rather remain so than get INITIATED to fraud,bigotery et al...
Counterfeit Christianity:
Millions upon millions of people in the world today profess to have faith in
the Lord Jesus Christ and to be born again by the Spirit of God...These are the enemies of the Lord and of all those who worship
the Lord in spirit and in truth...
Does anyone in these churches believe? God hurts for His people who
suffer in these man-made systems formed in His Name. Come out! Come
out from am ong the false, the idolaters, adulterers, and pretenders.

Cc Hardmirror,jesusjnr,muttleylaff,hahn,lordreed

And It was then that Mr nobody though unwittingly finally got me a valid basis to make a case against such an unusual development in nairaland which I thought was very unfair to every other nairalander on this forum.

For even the boss of this world famous forum @seun himself has a link to his username, the mods all have links to their username, and the same goes for every nairalander account holder.

So how come there's just one person that has the right to access the link of every other person here without any one here being able to do the same to him?

Being just a few months old nairalander myself i just discovered yesterday that the only other time that, that ever happened was when someone deactivated her/his user account, but that does not apply to this Mr nobody as his account is yet very active, and functional.

So I think every other nairalander in this forum deserves an unreserved explanation for this supposed act of injustice being perpetrated against them, by the ogas at the top.

Except it's a case where their government has been hijacked by the cabal here, that they no longer have control over what takes place here in this highly placed forum.

So despite that they have done very well to provide such a platform for us to use to interact and express ourselves to a rare degree, for which we'll always be grateful to them for, even if the reason Mr nobody is enjoying such an exclusive privilege because he had earned the right to do so, at least they should please let us know.

Otherwise they'll be seen not to have provided a level playing field for every nairalander here, where only one is allowed to break a rule, while the others are made to play by the same rule.

God Bless Nairaland. Amen!
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
I first noticed this anomaly when I tried to provide evidence of the result of my efforts here, in a short space of time, with respect to the conversation that ensued between a nairalander humandriod and myself here, as on getting to the thread and the page I thought it ought to have been, using the username humandriod to help me track the comments, i wasn't able to see it, there was no longer any comment made by humandriod there.

But it was not until I was able to find my response to the comments, where I also quoted the comments made by the said humandriod, that I was only able to track the comment and discovered that they were yet there, but that the username had been changed to nobody instead as follows:

1. The comment provided via my response
My response to the comment
The comment without humandriod username

And this is the link to the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4813142/proposal-satan-deal-off/2

But then I thought that it was because humandriod had just changed his username to nobody because of my busting of his disguise of himself as an atheist, but it was when only when I proceeded to click on the supposed username that I discovered that it had no link.

But then I remembered that I had been seeing someone with this same identity of nobody posting comments and also creating threads, so it was now I really understood why he was indeed aptly called a nobody.

And so i sensed something fishy was really going on, as that discovery made me wonder if that was even allowed here in this forum, where a user account would possibly have no link, but I thought it was a sign of the extent of the impact I was making here, that it resulted in the first instance of such.

So I continued with my efforts as such to achieve even more of such ground breaking results in this forum.

But it was while I was doing just that I saw that i had a mention, which I proceeded to only to find out that it was guess who, yes you guessed right, Mr nobody who mentioned me:

And It was then that Mr nobody though unwittingly finally got me a valid basis to make a case against such an unusual development in nairaland which I thought was very unfair to every other nairalander on this forum.

For even the boss of this world famous forum @seun himself has a link to his username, the mods all have links to their username, and the same goes for every nairalander account holder.

So how come there's just one person that has the right to access the link of every other person here without any one here being able to do the same to him?

Being just a few months old nairalander myself i just discovered yesterday that the only other time that, that ever happened was when someone deactivated her/his user account, but that does not apply to this Mr nobody as his account is yet very active, and functional.

So I think every other nairalander in this forum deserves an unreserved explanation for this supposed act of injustice being perpetrated against them, by the ogas at the top.

Except it's a case where their government has been hijacked by the cabal here, that they no longer have control over what takes place here in this highly placed forum.

So despite that they have done very well to provide such a platform for us to use to interact and express ourselves to a rare degree, for which we'll always be grateful to them for, even if the reason Mr nobody is enjoying such an exclusive privilege because he had earned the right to do so, at least they should please let us know.

Otherwise they'll be seen not to have provided a level playing field for every nairalander here, where only one is allowed to break a rule, while the others are made to play by the same rule.

God Bless Nairaland. Amen!
There is a difference between making a post,deactivating your account after the post and latently making quotes and comments with a "nobody" account. I dont believe the former is being unfair
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Michellekabod1:

There is a difference between making a post,deactivating your account after the post and latently making quotes and comments with a "nobody" account. I dont believe the former is being unfair
Yes that's my point now, you made me realize that difference, so I absolutely agree with you, that it's the making comments and quotes with a "nobody" account that's appears not fair.

Haba coolu temper.

It's not you, the person knows himself and I think I've got him exactly where I want him.
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes that's my point now, you made me realize that difference, so I absolutely agree with you, that it's the making comments and quotes with a "nobody" account that's appears not fair.

Haba coolu temper.

It's not you, the person knows himself and I think I've got him exactly where I want him.
Haba, was just trying to cleae my name nothing more
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who is this nobody that is so above the law?
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
It seem Mr nobody is actually the only somebody in here!
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by DeSepiero(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2019
This guy is a clown.
'Who is nobody?' Lmao!
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
DeSepiero:
This guy is a clown.
'Who is nobody?' Lmao!
Well I'd rather be a clown that sees than that which is blind.
Re: IsIt Fair To Every Other Nairalander That Only Nobody's Active Acct Has No Link? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2019
It's not fair!

Hell Fire Is Child Abuse / Living Faith Members (ibadan) / A Glance At The Thousand-year World