Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga (71731 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by KingLennon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
They will be hailing her and her head will be dwelling with pride but she doesn't know what the future has in store for her.
This kind of load is too much for her back bone (lumber vertebrae to be precise) and pelvic girdle. Even her chest plate and ribs will suffer from the weight of those breasts. If Osteoporosis doesn't keep her confined at home at old age, arrhythmia and other related diseases will. Too much of everything is bad
Are you a Nurse? Your vocab is quite thrilling
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by krozay(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
can someone pls help me find d gradient of dis curve?
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Lawalemi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
That's what brings excitement these days
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Nobility25(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
this load is too much for you to carry.
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onliie:
We now worship curves so much that we lost track of good curves and bad curves. What's this?
Explain what you mean by good curves and bad curves (with examples please)
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by zagorakis(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
This one is not healthy o
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by leonard002(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
That lady might not tell you but if she can choose, she wouldn't want to be like that. It's a lot of load

Check out my signature and my last thread especially if you are a medical or allied student
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by DDexter99(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
No weapon on this earth, above or below fashioned against my resistance for temptation shall prosper.
Brotherly I'm with you. This is big temptation.

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by seangy4konji: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by BlackPantherCri: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wale Adenuga's Ikebe Super comes to mind.

Oh, the good old days
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Agadz: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Big ass,small brain...SMH
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by ADRIAN88(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
DDexter99:
Brotherly I'm with you. This is big temptation.

grin
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by miftaudeen(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Useless lady angry

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Timisamd(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
I wonder if we really have aliens amidst us.

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by sapiosexist(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
tendingNews:
African Lady with the biggest butt and hips, Eudoxie Yao, performs on stage, sings and twerks as excited crowd goes gaga.

Eudoxie Yao is from French speaking country Côte D'Ivoire. She is an actress and a singer.

Eudoxie Yao is popular in African countries for having the biggest backside and hips in Africa.

See the moment extremely curvy Eudoxie Yao stormed the stage as she performs...

Watch the video [url=http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/eudoxie-yao-sings-and-performs-on-
stage.html?m=1]here[/url]

See more photos and reactions from Nigerians....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/eudoxie-yao-sings-and-performs-on-stage.html?m=1
is this real?
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by dashpee: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2019
this sickening, and too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sex Doll Joins Instagram, Gets Followers, Shares Photos With Her Man In Bed / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.