Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes (27601 Views)

Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by madridguy(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new year friend grin

crownwealth:
Buhari is a confirmed terrorist!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by marvin906(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Am beginning to think this man is guilty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by brainhgeek(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
Senator Dino Melaye, who is wanted for homicide after killing a police man during his political campaign.

The Senator whose house has been surrounded by the police for refusing to surrender himself, cries out as police is about to break into his house and arrest him.

He

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/police-bringing-in-tool-boxes-to-break.html

C'mon, stop being foolish SDM

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by blowjob: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
USE ONE OF UR CARS ,TAKE RUN AWAY.. grin THIEF..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Lordofthewest(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:
Show them your Ferrari joor, oloriburuku senator.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by dadebayo1(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Well SDM supported the govt of PMB to power back then... Though i am not in supoort of the treetment he is getting right now... But to be sincere he needs to apologize to GEJ for what he did back then grin wish him God's protection from what he is about to go through and what he is going through presently grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Olalan:
Come out of hiding and face the police, only cowards behave this way.
E.g oshomole

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by AmeLonRo(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Haba policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Every month we shall have a series of essay contests (maximum 600 words). This is to stimulate our writing, reading and communication skills. Three Winners of the essay contests will be chosen based on originality, structure and grammar. Winners each month will each get N400 airtime of any network sent to their phone numbers. For the month of January 2019, the essay contest is on the topic......

Continue at https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/02/win-n400-airtime-in-january-2019-essay-contest/
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by yinkus6750(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Why must they break doors ?
They ought to bring bulldozer to bring down the house.
After all Sinator Dino is not at home.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Edgarated(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
dino my man,
stay strong, don't let them win
==========
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by bettercreature(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:
Show them your Ferrari joor, oloriburuku senator.

I thought he wasn’t at home

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by kingharzy: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
undecided

mtcheeeeew I even thought they're bringing in 'TOOLZ BUTTZ'. . . if you know

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by zomby(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
What does this bloodyf00ol expect? Nigeria is a country that has laws and regulations...if you break the law you will deal with the repercussions..It is that simple.

May God bless our country with great leaders, Dino is not one of these leaders...We deserve better leadership.

Dino derserves what he’s getting...Hopefully, this time around he will be caged in a national zoo, where he belongs.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Biodun1929(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino the drama King.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by otokx(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Nigeria and drama, no need for Cinema in this country. Dino my man but you said you are not inside the house so there should be no need to worry.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Bbnaija12: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2019
alright
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by 1234AY(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2019
This is serious. Our police should be professional. There are many ways they can arrest him without going this Brutal way. This is an act of desperation. And its simply mean they are acting under influence of order.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by anonymous1759(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Those of you who talk about rule of law and criticize this action by Police because you hate Buhari. What I understand by the rule of law is that we're all equal so the same way an Average Nigerian is Treated senators should be given the same thing too. We've so many mad people in Nigeria. Real lunatic are better off than some of them because a mad man cannot love or support someone that's maltreating him. But in Nigeria you'll see so called sane people supporting thier oppressor just like the way some people will support Dino. All you need do is check thier comment below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by AnanseK(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Soon Coming to you screen . The three cowards and the hooligan. Featuring Nnamdi Kwanu , Ayo Fayose, Dino Melaye and FFK.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2019
alfredsurewin13:
subscribe now to win big with me
na new year we de oo. Shey u, u don win big? grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by ashjay001(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2019
mediaNGR:
Senator Dino Melaye, who is wanted for homicide after killing a police man during his political campaign.

The Senator whose house has been surrounded by the police for refusing to surrender himself, cries out as police is about to break into his house and arrest him.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/police-bringing-in-tool-boxes-to-break.html

Oga blogger, se d policeman don die ni? Last I heard, he was in the hospital undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Ubiudumo(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino is more worried about his cars not the house. If they should vandalize just one car he will emerge from where he is hiding grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by dododawa1: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
All these people know what they're doing, PDP and APC are working hand in hand, they're just playing with the intelligence of the average Nigerian. Can't believe Nigerians are this dumb and naive yet they claim to be street wise. Smh
you are right.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Asshurbanipali: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Bubu will not be President for life
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by reservd(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Sebi him talk say he no dey house, y d indirect lamentation, wetin dey fear am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Sufisunni: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Jubril never forgives!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by donybrainy: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2019
That is not his official account. its fake!!!! just like APC Promises!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Biodun556(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
But you said you are not in Abuja.Yeye senator.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by anonymous1759(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
ashjay001:

Oga blogger, se d policeman don die ni? Last I heard, he was in the hospital undecided

If he attempted it he should be prosecuted... So because his a senator he can do whatever he likes? If its an ordinary citizen he would have been in the cell. Let's say the truth..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by kunmiiii: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino you berra come out from wherever you are hiding and face your travails like a man!!

Even Fayose was man enough!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate / Army Arrests An 'Unknown Gunman' From Ebonyi State (Video) / Nigeria And Germany Sign The 11,000mw Roadmap Deal To Improve Electricity - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.