Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) (3418 Views)

How I Got Stamina For Re-election Campaign Still Baffles Me — Buhari / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
theenchanter:
inflation isnt buhari's fault.

yes inflation is my fault..i am the president of nigeria..zombie
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Godblesspmb:
Argentina is 22, even Egypt of all people is 25. Why can't you appreciate your country which 12.
Children of hate what do you want?

i just want you to shut up
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by theenchanter: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

yes inflation is my fault..i am the president of nigeria..zombie
inflation was dawn to d recession d country went through which is as a result of our mono product economy and fiscal federalism. Even Obama and Angela Merkel cant survive that kind of situation.
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
theenchanter:
inflation was dawn to d recession d country went through which is as a result of our mono product economy and fiscal federalism. Even Obama and Angela Merkel cant survive that kind of situation.

you sound like lai mohammed..lol..who caused the recession?
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by delkuf(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Godblesspmb:
Argentina is 22, even Egypt of all people is 25. Why can't you appreciate your country which 12.
Children of hate what do you want?
So because we are at 12 percentage we should be shouting hallelujah abi. Why can't we be 0.05 percentage or not have inflated rate at all. We should be moving forward and not backward
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Yorubasareslave: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:
i feel deep anger when people still support buhari but hey look at venezuela people still support maduro despite the current inflation in the country,in a sane country we would have a yellow vest protest to kick buhari out..this man buhari was a disaster in 1984 and now he is even worse..i dont have time for too much grammar and long right up..zombie please suck on this..people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk

From 18.55 per cent in December 2016, Nigeria’s inflation rate increased to 18.72 per cent in January 2017, the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, has said.

According to the Bureau, the Consumer Price Index, CPI, which measures inflation increased by 18.72 per cent (year-on-year) in January 2017, 0.17 percentage points higher from the rate recorded in December; and increases were recorded in all divisions that yield the Headline Index.

The report, released by the NBS on Wednesday, stated that communication and restaurants and hotels again recorded the slowest pace of growth in January, growing at 5.1 per cent and 8.4 per cent (year-on-year) respectively.

PREMIUM TIMES reports that the NBS said Nigeria’s inflation rate increased from 9.6 per cent recorded in December 2015 to 18.55 per cent in December 2016, as a result of sharp increase in the prices of meat, bread, fish, vegetable, and other products.
Front page.
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by sonofthunder: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

sharap
shameless hypocrite
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
sonofthunder:

shameless hypocrite

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by theenchanter: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

you sound like lai mohammed..lol..who caused the recession?
oil price.
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by sonofthunder: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

pained hypocrite.
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2019
sonofthunder:

pained hypocrite.

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by kolaaderin: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2019
pacificman:
i feel deep anger when people still support buhari but hey look at venezuela people still support maduro despite the current inflation in the country,in a sane country we would have a yellow vest protest to kick buhari out..this man buhari was a disaster in 1984 and now he is even worse..i dont have time for too much grammar and long right up..zombie please suck on this..people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk

From 18.55 per cent in December 2016, Nigeria’s inflation rate increased to 18.72 per cent in January 2017, the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, has said.

According to the Bureau, the Consumer Price Index, CPI, which measures inflation increased by 18.72 per cent (year-on-year) in January 2017, 0.17 percentage points higher from the rate recorded in December; and increases were recorded in all divisions that yield the Headline Index.

The report, released by the NBS on Wednesday, stated that communication and restaurants and hotels again recorded the slowest pace of growth in January, growing at 5.1 per cent and 8.4 per cent (year-on-year) respectively.

PREMIUM TIMES reports that the NBS said Nigeria’s inflation rate increased from 9.6 per cent recorded in December 2015 to 18.55 per cent in December 2016, as a result of sharp increase in the prices of meat, bread, fish, vegetable, and other products.

Mischievously giving statistics of two years ago 2017. This is January 2019. What is the same statistic saying.

We have reason to be grateful to Buhari, by now Nigerian would have been refugees in other west African countries at the rate PDP and uncle clueless was going in 2015

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2019
kolaaderin:

Mischievously giving statistics of two years ago 2017. This is January 2019. What is the same statistic saying.

We have reason to be grateful to Buhari, by now Nigerian would have been refugees in other west African countries at the rate PDP and uncle clueless was going in 2015

sharap
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by kolaaderin: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2019
pacificman:
zombies here you go

Wailing Zombie. Scavenger of everything bad news. Here is 2018 statistics.

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
kolaaderin:

Wailing Zombie. Scavenger of everything bad news. Here is 2018 statistics.

ewu..11%...shey the price of bread don come down..dundi united
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Balyz: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2019
pacificman:

you are damn too dumb..dummy there are many nations on planet earth without inflation..how do you put a dullard to lead the largest economy in africa and the best place for investment..100naira bread jump to 200naira and you are telling me about 12%..may your life be like the inflation buhari put nigeria thru.say amen
Please I would like to know the name of one single country that has no inflation rate, and preferably an African one
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Balyz:
Please I would like to know the name of one single country that has no inflation rate, and preferably an African one

ask your faro and you call a country with 0.05% inflation ..you need brain reset negro
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Balyz: 2:04am On Jan 04, 2019
pacificman:

ask your faro and you call a country with 0.05% inflation ..you need brain reset negro
You sound very bitter and insecure. It seems life isn't treating you too well. How does a 0.05% inflation rate equal a 0% one? Didn't you learn numbers in school?
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Balyz:
You sound very bitter and insecure. It seems life isn't treating you too well. How does a 0.05% inflation rate equal a 0% one? Didn't you learn numbers in school?

shut dundi...i learnt 0.05% is far and way more better than 18% nigeria had..i will repeat so it can sink inside your hard skull...0.05% is no inflation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election / Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips / This Is Why Abia State Government Must Demolish Ariaria Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.