Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured (16813 Views)

PHOTOS: Exclusive Wedding Reception Photos From Maleke + Cynthia / Jide Kosoko Assaulted And Injured Video Club Owners / Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by barneli(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Maleke is a liar! Did it ever occur to u guys that maleke signed into the 911 record label with terms and condition one of the condition is:

1. His needs will be properly taken care off, and on no account should he ever perform outside 911 record label until his contract expires otherwise he would be flogged with koboko and properly dealt with.

he flaunted this term and got what he deserved. this is a true gist confirmed from a true source from 911 entertainment. so y'all leave Ayeri alone ok. i am happy maleke was dealt with. next time he go use long spoon chop with devil. or go hungry.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by tosinaded(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2010
barneli:

Maleke is a liar! Did it ever occur to u guys that maleke signed into the 911 record label with terms and condition one of the condition is:

1. His needs will be properly taken care off, and on no account should he ever perform outside 911 record label until his contract expires otherwise he would be flogged with koboko and properly dealt with.

he flaunted this term and got what he deserved. this is a true gist confirmed from a true source from 911 entertainment. so y'all leave Ayeri alone ok. i am happy maleke was dealt with. next time he go use long spoon chop with devil. or go hungry.

ure either a retard or a F.OOl
does that makesense to u at all
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by mohid(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
i am totally awed by some of these responses.Nothing justifies bodily harm being inflicted on another individual,if d terms of a contract have been violated by one of the parties the law courts exist to arbitrate such matters.But what does a person like Ayiri understand by the rule of law,he got to the level he is breaking the law while doing the dirty work of his "Masters".To think that's a potential federal Legislator is scary,how on earth is such an individual going to deliberate on the floor of the house,the dude is barely educated.Maleke probably has a lesson or two to learn from Tuface on how to manage the likes of Ayiri if u insist on accessing their ill-gotten wealth.Tuface gave him a lot of props on his last album cover and i learnt d dude gave him a Range Rover for his trouble.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by barneli(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2010
@ Mohid well i agree with u. but thank God u know even 2face is his close pal and best man when he had his wedding ceremony in warri,
@Tosinaded i never insulted anyone on this thread twas just my own opinon now u r calling me names whos the FOOL AND RETARD NOW ? From our actions i think u are! Bloody illiterate.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Ranoscky(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2010
I hold my peace!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Akosbaba(m): 5:54am On Aug 10, 2010
Money talks maleke,he's just teaching how to arrive on time for functions.lol
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by tunlar: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2010
ds country God will help us with ds people who have power on their hand
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by neatact: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
Chei, see wat moni can do, Maleke God dey.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by dustydee: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
sorry o!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by greatobi: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
Well, one of the things in this country na say we dey take laws into our hands. Why Maleke sef so appear late for show. I just wan play the devils Advocate here.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by slimnike(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Ibime(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
This story seems to be true.

The brute is even head of PDP in Warri. Just goes to show that PDP is a party of thugs.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by silvertuke(m): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2010
Haba is this 4 real, maleke the minimini wanawana master beaten up just like that? He should have called 911.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by iceking: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2010
Interesting points raised:
who is the source of this story? it could just be a publicity stunt you know. In showbiz, all publicity is good publicity.
we all should be expecting a song that will tell us the "whole" story. GET YOUR COPY SOON!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by styles2009: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

I wonder why someone uploaded the picture of a rifle on here. . .

Shouldn't this thread be about maleke or someone like that?

Its not a suprise as many Nigerians want to use violence to solve all issues including the poster,who posted an Automatic weapon on this little issue.

As i have noticed on the Internet, Many internet user/ Nigeria are just too happy about violence and NL permit such, embarassed
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by vinmol: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
Its not a suprise as many Nigerians want to use violence to solve all issues including the poster,who posted an Automatic weapon on this little issue.

As i have noticed on the Internet, Many internet user/ Nigeria are just too happy about violence

not true Naija love peace if not with all that has happened so far in this country, Nigeria would have been worse than Afganistan now!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by ricky01: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
the day wen dem lunch de 911 album ayiri tell maleke say na him dey control maleke life now, maleke was laughin main y , bash oloye mean watin him dey talk.so more to come.nor be he won shop money 4 where he nor work, he words***maleke if i go die de do show 4 lagos then he invite u to come perform if i like i tell u not to go or i like i go tell you to come perform for me and my friends.we all laugh over it, seee it has happen, be wise my people.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by eleshin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
no mata wat! contract or no contract,ayiri or waeva 4kin name he bears is jst a stupid illiterat wu belivs he cn gtaway wit any act of hooliganism.he is a barbaric thug wu deserve existence in d gaol.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by kennyshine(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
sorry o your insorbodination 2 jesus in 1 of ur joke cause it
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
i hav gone tru all ur coments and i want to say here that maleke is in a dip shit because i am frm warri,he shud be very very careful frm now onwards because even if him dial 911 na more beatin him go get and dem no born am well to use ayiri sing negatively, people fear ayiri in warri just like tompolo, and lastly dis shud be a warnin to upcomin artist who dey look for help wtout their brain, i knw abt 10 guys in warri who dey look for how ayiri go take sponsor their music, look b4 u leap as all dat glitters is nt gold, u need to see how ayiri brodas dey misuse girls for waffi because of their money, oh God come and rescue the poor oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by daviesmania(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Maleke. U sef wey dey dance like say u b karate master y u no fight back. So u b oluku.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by sweetc: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
this guy is just an uneducated and agressive moneybag, na wah 4 itsekiri illeterate, them go dey show dem foolishness when them know say dem be public figure,am just sorry 4 Maleke wey come enter this one hand. sad sad
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by pet7: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Low waist crooner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's (CR7) Visible Erections? Turn On Or Turn Off? (Pictures) / Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape / Jim Iyke Is The Most Romantic Man: His Jamaican Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.