Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. (2216 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. by DrRasheed: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evening n\landers...

Just now i'm trying to transfer 15k to my little bro via mobile banking, due to network complications (thanks to glo) i ended up with that sum in my mtn line.

Any idea on how to get back my money pls ?
Re: I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Airtime recharge and fund transfer are not the same Na. Two different processes. What were you thinking sir?

If true, then it means that your bread has just been buttered.
Keep on calling those you couldn't call last year, and remember to transfer some to me

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. by bluebay(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Google it. There are website where you sell your Airtel back for money. I think some banks does that
Re: I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. by Sluacoast(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
DrRasheed:
Evening n\landers...

Just now i'm trying to transfer 15k to my little bro via mobile banking, due to network complications (thanks to glo) i ended up with that sum in my mtn line.

Download zoranga app from play store. They will charge you for some money regarding to how much you want to covert. It's quite much but you've no choice if you really want some part of your money

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Overload Airtime Through My Bank Account. by jumper524(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
DrRasheed:
Evening n\landers...

your fortunate its mtn.
Open a betpawa account with that same mtn number and deposit via airtime then make withdrawal to your bank.
Discount is 10%
Maximum deposit per day is 5k

They are very much reliable and no terms attached to withdrawal. Far better and reliable than those cheetah pay app..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Only Wicked Complains Abt Fallen Breast.if Na You Stand 4 10yrs You No Go Fall? / A Working Class Lady Needs An Handsome Guy To Chat With It During This COVID-19 / Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.