Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. (2230 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Arkadrob(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2021
I'm a bad dancer but I can dance to save my life.

So what about you?
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Franzinni: 10:19am On May 02, 2021
Lying ... I wish I could lie very well ... It is very essential for business in today's world ...

Good guys finish last .. I just hate being good but I can't help myself.

That is just how God manufactured me.

Even if I can lie as much as Buhari or osinbamjo that will be enough to get the ball rolling .... But it's a hopeless endeavor for me .. I get caught everytime I ever tried to.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by chatinent: 10:19am On May 02, 2021
I love music but have a bad hard voice.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by DDDEnterprises: 10:25am On May 02, 2021
The one talent I wish to have is to have many talents and use it for good.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Horlarteey: 10:30am On May 02, 2021
Merlin talent.....Magic. Torspring
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Jeon(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2021
Arkadrob:
I'm a bad dancer but I can dance to save my life.

So what about you?

singing
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 02, 2021
Drawing. I wish I could draw so so perfect.
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 02, 2021
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by HRSweetness(f): 10:45am On May 02, 2021
I believe anyone can develop any skill they want with determination and consistency.

I don't believe in wishes, I believe in consciously and courageously taking the required steps to achieving whatever I need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Arkadrob(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2021
HRSweetness:
I believe anyone can develop any skill they want with determination and consistency.

I don't believe in wishes, I believe in consciously and courageously taking the required steps to achieving whatever I need.

So you what to tell me that C. Ronaldo can develop his voice towards singing with determination and consistency? That also means that I can perform very well with determination and consistency, Iya Sikira I am coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by SILENTandSMART2: 11:27am On May 02, 2021
I wish I can give a Bleep.......

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by HRSweetness(f): 11:31am On May 02, 2021
Arkadrob:
So you what to tell me that C. Ronaldo can develop his voice towards singing with determination and consistency? That also means that I can perform very well with determination and consistency, Iya Sikira I am coming for you.

Yes Sir! I sincerely mean what I said wink

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Arkadrob(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2021
HRSweetness:

Yes Sir! I sincerely mean what I said wink
So what's that one skill you deeply desire you had?
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by HRSweetness(f): 11:51am On May 02, 2021
Arkadrob:
So what's that one skill you deeply desire you had?

I have developed all the skills I need at this stage of my life. Once I desire something I do the needful to acquire it.
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Beckysexy(f): 11:57am On May 02, 2021
I wish I had magic.
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by merieam16(f): 12:51pm On May 02, 2021
I wish I could draw... I love artists
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2021
HRSweetness:

Well said... tell them make them hear word
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
I wish I had magic.
U no wellgrin
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
Honestly wish I am spider man
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 02, 2021
I wish I had wings
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Beckysexy(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

U no wellgrin
Haha
Why you no well? grin
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Michelle55: 6:58pm On May 02, 2021
Dancing oh.. In fact I know all the dance moves in my head, even the unforseen dance steps that hasn't been invented yet but my bro I can't move my legs cry.

My family members and friends keeps telling me my slim stature is a total waste to human race, e pain me I no go lie sad. I'm always afraid of moving my feet to any song for fear of disgracing my generation.

I go nod head sotey my neck go dey pain me if only I can try those acrobatic dance moves in real life cry it hurts and I feel my heart is breaking apart cry
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by qtguru(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
Dancing
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2021
Singing. these musicians are making hell of money for doing what gives them joy.
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by The5DME(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2021
How to hurt people without feeling a thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Cholls(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2021
My brother football and basketball. God why cry

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by soundOsonic: 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
Dunno I am multi talented.
I can do anything if I try harder atleast I will be above average.
I can't play drums. I have tried but I just can't. That's the only thing I am not good at
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2021
Beckysexy:

Haha
Why you no well? grin
na u wan sickle me?!grin
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Jagaban880: 8:33pm On May 03, 2021
kaityn:
Drawing. I wish I could draw so so perfect.

likewise

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 03, 2021
Wish I could manipulate atm machines cry
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Bola146(f): 9:13pm On May 03, 2021
To sing and dance grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That One Talent You Wish You Had. by Neobulletzz(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2021
Sweetpie69:
Wish I could manipulate atm machines cry
Ole grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Taxi Man Captures The Moment Okada Man Fing£rs A Lady In Traffic / If You Are A Real Man / You Are The Most Beautiful Woman In The World Who Will Sleep With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.