Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology (3438 Views)

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / I Wish I'm Not Igbo, I Could Have Told The Truth / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Sirheny007(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
superlightning:

as usual, you evaded my questions.

let's wait and see who laments after the election. your PDP goons isn't a threat to APC...and you keep displaying your stupidity in threatening IPOB with buhari's reelection. it is you that should be praying from your master's (atiku) win.

PDP or APC parties are inconsequential to IPOB.

ipob shall keep pushing for referendum while you losers keep hoping for an Igbo eldorado in a failed country like Nigeria.

we shall soon know who the real intellectual dumbos are...Lol.. suit yourself.

BTW, you are right. someone like nnamdi Kanu can never be your clansman, he is too farsighted and intelligent to be that. EVANS the millionaire kidnapper is the ideal clansman for you, omambala greedy coward, but at least, don't let envy of kanu eat you up.

uche mefor an omambala comrade, is one of the many redeeming omambala figures that towers above your insecurity.

He evaded some questions I asked him too.
I asked him to trace the economic and political downfall of Igbos since he thinks Igbos are the architect of their own political and economic problems and hence cannot blame Nigeria for it. He avoided that.
That boy is not to be taken serious at all. And his words to be neglected. It holds no water. Hate runs in his system. A SW muppet trying to sound correct.
You dont expect a coward who has never been to the SE to understand the feeling back home and appreciate the grudges the people have against the FG.

The boy bu ezigbote ofeke na-amaghi mgbe e kere nku ukwa.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

grin grin grin
You're just an inferiority complex ravaged dolt. Clown also thinks using words like "insecurity" do anything to hide his own insecurity and inferiority complex that he is projecting on me. I'm sorry Omambala makes you feel so inferior, but it's not our fault. Only you can make yourself feel inferior.

Once again, you utter buffoon, I don't care where Nnamdi Kanu is from and I don't know what invoked that stupidity. Leave me out of the nonsense you engage in with Chino tarnishing Igbos before the world with your Anambra Vs Abia nonsense, and better grow up and stop disgracing your parents exposing your lack of home training.

i am just reading reading this trash....reverse psychology gone wrong....Lol

it is only an impostor or an insecure loser that thinks an abia man is insecure...

home training is something you should have thought of before abusing Igbos who don't share your political views... dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
superlightning:

i am just reading reading this trash....reverse psychology gone wrong....Lol

it is only an impostor or an insecure loser that thinks an abia man is insecure...

home training is something you should have thought of before abusing Igbos who don't share your political views... dumbo.

More like basic psychology that in a thread about IPOB, the only witless, uncultured swine that brought up irrelevant nonsense about states was you: an inferiority complex ravaged comedian. grin Again, I'm not responsible for your inferiority complex. Neither do I aspire to emulate the idiocy of you and your ilk who engage in state supremacist nonsense among Igbos disgracing your heritage before the world.
You're more than free to bring on your IPOB delusions here and I'll give them the short shrift they merit, as that is what the thread is about, but keep your Abia vs Anambra stupidity where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

More like basic psychology that in a thread about IPOB, the only witless, uncultured swine that brought up irrelevant nonsense about states was you: an inferiority complex ravaged comedian. grin Again, I'm not responsible for your inferiority complex. Neither do I aspire to emulate the idiocy of you and your ilk who engage in state supremacist nonsense among Igbos disgracing your heritage before the world.
You're more than free to bring on your IPOB delusions here and I'll give them the short shrift they merit, as that is what the thread is about, but keep your Abia vs Anambra stupidity where it belongs.

Anyway, it is a well known fact that you are an antiprogressive, fake Igbo.

I have nothing to tell you anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do The Igbos Really Want?",buhari Asked During His Media Chat / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Casually Walking On The Streets / Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.