Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (28509 Views)

Throwback 2019: "You’re An Election Rigger Without Peer" Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo. / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by rexwalters: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pat4321:
Mbaka can still be used by Satan
He is waiting for you.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
robosky02:

I don't over-stand

We the food I know chop
You no ready, why you no come aggrey that day? grin
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter

Zombie Ooo
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
I am not a fan of Fr. Ejike Mbaka but I doubt if FFK is a Christian as he claims. You can't speak ill of people out of hatred and still claim to be a follower of the same Jesus Christ who instructed his followers to love their enemies. It is contradictory.

So Mbaka that is being extremely stupid by endorsing people who gave him money is now a Christian abi?
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka is a disgrace to catholic priesthood. I was beginning to like him when he was been fair but with what I saw now, am highly disappointed
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Lajet: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
AccessME:
To be candid, Nnamdi Kanu together with his Igbos Brothers are all Agents of Satan impediment to Atiku Victory.

I wonder why Atiku choose Obi from South East as VP. A running mate from South West would have been ideal.

Shut up your mouth if you don't have something reasonably to say
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Eugene1992: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Medicine after death, Buhari will still win whether you people crucify Mbaka or not. Sai Baba till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by subcbouy: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
arabbunkum:
Mbaka is a disappointment to the church.
Bishop Oyedepo is not! abi?

Pastors using their platform to campaign ko

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Kenneto1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
the priest should pls leave his priest hood and become a politician and stop using the church to cover his self
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Kdon2: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nna17:
ffk, this statement is quite unfair.

It is very very fair! Loud mouth priest dem! Is he the only catholic priest or pastor? Belle go chop pastor. SMH
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Kdon2: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
See how Fani Kayode is using foul language on a man of God because of whom he supports. I pity that Igbo lady and his four children

Man of frog leaping left right and center for money!
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
I am not a fan of Fr. Ejike Mbaka but I doubt if FFK is a Christian as he claims. You can't speak ill of people out of hatred and still claim to be a follower of the same Jesus Christ who instructed his followers to love their enemies. It is contradictory.

And Mbaka to Obi?
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I am saying it does not mean I support Buhari but the realities on ground.

I prefer Sowore or Donald Duke
wink (You know why I winked)

WHAT?!?!

All liars will go to HELL FIRE!

Liars are disgusting to us please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by festacman(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2019
victorazyvictor:

And Mbaka to Obi?
Fr. Mbaka described ,Obi as stingy, which is one of Obi's strengths even as a governor. But the issue was Mbaka shouldn't have trumpeted that from the pulpit.

FFK's remarks describing Fr. Mbaka in the most degrading and diabolical adjectives can only come from a heart full of darkness. His choice of adjectives to describe fellow human beings who share different opinions doesn't usually reflect a believer in Christ.-
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by festacman(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So Mbaka that is being extremely stupid by endorsing people who gave him money is now a Christian abi?
Were you personally present when he was given money? If he was strictly about money, Jonathan would have bought him in 2015.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by bionixs: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:
When will people understand that this is politics, every man has his own choice and free to support who so ever he like.
I don't know why people get mad over other people choice and decisions.
you are right but not when you have the confidence thousands of people as a man of God na
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by pfadom: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2019
FFK and his cronies are desperate and can't wait to find their ways to the treasury. They are miserably broke. It's obvious they live on no reasonable, legitimate source of income.

festacman:

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by qleap2all(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2019
If he had endorse the other guy, he would have been called agent of what?
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2019
festacman:

Fr. Mbaka described ,Obi as stingy, which is one of Obi's strengths even as a governor. But the issue was Mbaka shouldn't have trumpeted that from the pulpit.

FFK's remarks describing Fr. Mbaka in the most degrading and diabolical adjectives can only come from a heart full of darkness. His choice of adjectives to describe fellow human beings who share different opinions doesn't usually reflect a believer in Christ.-

"He who fetched ants clinched firewood invites lizards"

If Mbaka is in love with Northern people, let them transfer him to north after all the gospel need to be spread. Many Muslims need Christ including Baba Buhari himself.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by babeosisi: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Hustling Rev
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Ty22(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Fani kayode y you please stop dis trash
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by 7lives: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2019
sureheaven:
Mbaka is a nigerian just as you are. He has the right to support whosoever pleases him.

So oyedepo wasn't an agent of devil when he supported Jonathan 2015 and followed Atiku to obj to get his support. shocked

Ffk is a fool, he is tired of attacking buhari, it's now mbaka's turn .

They don't know anything, Buhari is the hanging sword of Damocles, the looters can't survive another four years of Buhari.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by 7lives: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2019
nelsonoba:

You people like deceiving yourselves a lot and want to claim that you are more righteous than Jesus in your actions when trying to form fake humility. Are you talking about Jesus that called the Pharisees a brood of vipers? Or is it the same Jesus that looked them in the eye and said WOE UNTO YOU PHARISEES! Or is it the same Jesus that took a whip and started flogging merchants who were using the temple as a market?? If you don't know Jesus, go and study your bible! Jesus is not only the LAMB of God, he is also The LION of Judah! The same Jesus told us to know when to be as gentle as doves, but also as wise as serpents! Christianity does not mean stupidity! When people start telling outright lies in the name of God, we have every right to challenge them before they lead gullible people astray. Father Mbaka was not speaking on behalf of the Jesus I know, so FFK has the right to counter what he said.

As long as God is on the throne and the earth, which includes Nigeria remains his foot stool, a known and confirmed thief like Atiku will not rule this country.
You better go and read your Bible very well, especially job 20:4-29.
The travails of those who put Nigerians in hardship, is about to be multiplied in the next four years.
I already prayed to God that, by the time Buhari leaves in 2023, every known and unknown looter, would have been forced, to vomit the riches they swallowed.
So cry me an ocean.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by stev120(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
I shall not speak evil against the anoint of God (Mbaka) I only have one advice for him and which is "not all revelation comes from God".. even the devil him self reviews (falsehood) that's why we pray when we get revelation..
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Davesaves(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter
u are a clown..
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
See how Fani Kayode is using foul language on a man of God because of whom he supports. I pity that Igbo lady and his four children
Pity yourself.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2019
iammo:
grin apart from been a trained catholic priest who's prediction/vission had been 100% correct, he also holds a degree in political science
Predict gini? Real Catholics don't take Mbaka serious.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2019
AccessME:
To be candid, Nnamdi Kanu together with his Igbos Brothers are all Agents of Satan impediment to Atiku Victory.

I wonder why Atiku choose Obi from South East as VP. A running mate from South West would have been ideal.
Go and vote yoir dullard buhari. Nobody needs your useless vote. You are just 1.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Deman05:
Touch not my anointed..... ffk. Control your bitterness
Anointed gini? Anointed gbakwaoku.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nelsonoba: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2019
7lives:

As long as God is on the throne and the earth, which includes Nigeria remains his foot stool, a known and confirmed thief like Atiku will not rule this country.
You better go and read your Bible very well, especially job 20:4-29.
The travails of those who put Nigerians in hardship, is about to be multiplied in the next four years.
I already prayed to God that, by the time Buhari leaves in 2023, every known and unknown looter, would have been forced, to vomit the riches they swallowed.
So cry me an ocean.

I don't know which god you serve, but if it's the God of the bible I know, a "thief" like Atiku (as you claimed he is, cos if a man has never been charged to court and convicted of stealing, and you come out to publicly call him a thief without concrete evidence, you could be sued for libel in a sane country. By the way, why is Tinubu still walking free if by your standards you think Atiku is a thief and Buhari is fighting corruption?) is less evil than a blood-sucking murderer like Buhari who promises to soak the streets with the blood of dogs and baboons if he looses elections! That is why God prescribed different degrees of punishment for stealing and murder;

If you steal, God said punishment is that you restore 7 times what you stole

If you murder a person, God said your punishment is you will be put to death!

But in your 'wise mind', a thief has committed a greater sin than a murderer who has ruined the economy, put more people out of employment and condones corruption if you are one of his kinsmen (As evidenced by the public statement Buhari released after Ganduje was caught on video receiving bribes in dollars, and yet Buhari still came out to say Ganduje is a responsible man).

Boko haram is gaining the upper hand and killing Nigerian soldiers like fowls, simply because the blood-sucker Buhari has refused to do the needful to provide equipment to rout these demons in human form, but when it's unarmed IPOB protesters, he knows how to swiftly order the military to flush them out. Soldiers are still using AK-47 and old equipment to fight these Boko haram and even the equipment that Jonathan procured before he left office for the soldiers are not being maintained and a lot of them are broken down. Buhari sends soldiers with AK47 to go fight Boko Haram who have plentiful Anti-aircraft guns and other heavy equipment, just because he doesn't want to do the needful and get rid of Boko Haram. This is the same Buhari that came out against Jonathan and General Ihejirika in 2013 to say "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, and that Ihejirika and Jonathan are trying to wipe out the north in the name of fighting boko haram". You have now elected the Buhari and you are expecting boko haram to end, shebi? Don't worry, aybe someday, you will encounter this boko haram and you will know the pain they have caused innocent people. Keep on supporting Buhari. All the blood he sheds, you will have part of it in your hands too.

Imagine this one telling me about fighting corruption? Is police not still taking bribe on the road? and you are there trying to fool who that Buhari is fighting corruption. Go and listen to Buba Galadima and hear him talk about his first hand experience on corruption and nepotism in Buhari's inner circle!
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by 7lives: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
nelsonoba:

I don't know which god you serve, but if it's the God of the bible I know, a "thief" like Atiku (as you claimed he is, cos if a man has never been charged to court and convicted of stealing, and you come out to publicly call him a thief without concrete evidence, you could be sued for libel in a sane country. By the way, why is Tinubu still walking free if by your standards you think Atiku is a thief and Buhari is fighting corruption?) is less evil than a blood-sucking murderer like Buhari who promises to soak the streets with the blood of dogs and baboons if he looses elections! That is why God prescribed different degrees of punishment for stealing and murder;

If you steal, God said punishment is that you restore 7 times what you stole

If you murder a person, God said your punishment is you will be put to death!

But in your 'wise mind', a thief has committed a greater sin than a murderer who has ruined the economy, put more people out of employment and condones corruption if you are one of his kinsmen (As evidenced by the public statement Buhari released after Ganduje was caught on video receiving bribes in dollars, and yet Buhari still came out to say Ganduje is a responsible man).

Boko haram is gaining the upper hand and killing Nigerian soldiers like fowls, simply because the blood-sucker Buhari has refused to do the needful to provide equipment to rout these demons in human form, but when it's unarmed IPOB protesters, he knows how to swiftly order the military to flush them out. Soldiers are still using AK-47 and old equipment to fight these Boko haram and even the equipment that Jonathan procured before he left office for the soldiers are not being maintained and a lot of them are broken down. Buhari sends soldiers with AK47 to go fight Boko Haram who have plentiful Anti-aircraft guns and other heavy equipment, just because he doesn't want to do the needful and get rid of Boko Haram. This is the same Buhari that came out against Jonathan and General Ihejirika in 2013 to say "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, and that Ihejirika and Jonathan are trying to wipe out the north in the name of fighting boko haram". You have now elected the Buhari and you are expecting boko haram to end, shebi? Don't worry, aybe someday, you will encounter this boko haram and you will know the pain they have caused innocent people. Keep on supporting Buhari. All the blood he sheds, you will have part of it in your hands too.

Imagine this one telling me about fighting corruption? Is police not still taking bribe on the road? and you are there trying to fool who that Buhari is fighting corruption. Go and listen to Buba Galadima and hear him talk about his first hand experience on corruption and nepotism in Buhari's inner circle!

Soppy tears, save it 'cause you will need them after the election.
People did not die during the 16 years of PDP, they were cremated.
From Odi to Plateu state, endless bombings in Abuja and NE, when people like you cried more than the bereaved, I knew something is fishy somehow.
You better get yourself a bucket and a whole lots of face towels, 'cause as it is, ordinary hankies will not be enough to soak the ocean you are about to cry.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nelsonoba: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
7lives:

Soppy tears, save it 'cause you will need them after the election.
People did not die during the 16 years of PDP, they were cremated.
From Odi to Plateu state, endless bombings in Abuja and NE, when people like you cried more than the bereaved, I knew something is fishy somehow.
You better get yourself a bucket and a whole lots of face towels, 'cause as it is, ordinary hankies will not be enough to soak the ocean you are about to cry.

We know your type; 2 things are involved - 1) You are either receiving some form of direct or indirect patronage from Buhari's government similar to BMC people OR 2) You have been jazzed.

Nobody with their clear eyes when given the option of fighting a goat or a hungry lion with their bare hands chooses to fight the lion.....and we know you are not Samson!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / Erosion Destroys Road In Isuochi, Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.