Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (28539 Views)

Throwback 2019: "You’re An Election Rigger Without Peer" Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo. / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka is a beast of no nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
i don't even understand why stupid and gullible people are endorsing Buhari despite all the hardships that are being faced during his tenure, people can still be so fuulish to support him, he came in with a CHANGE slogan, let's say you were not wise then and went on to vote for him , now he is chanting NEXT LEVEL, do you guys want to go for another NEXT LEVEL of hardships? you all should know that the same tools that Bubari used to drive us to this position is still the same tools he is intending to use for NEXT LEVEL, please, you should always think well before making any decisions... vote for ATIKU and if he is worst, we will have to vote him out than voting again for the same person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Meritocracy: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
The thing pain Kayode enter bone, he has forgotten every Nigerian has right to support anybody. I doubt if fani is a qualified lawyer and understand the right of citizens. Meanwhile if you allow crooked to rule nation it will affect everybody be it priest, Alfa or traditional worshipers. Fani is pained for not being recognized by the government with free money.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by dimeji877(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Kenmatt(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who does not know Kayode? Who takes his words serious?

Kayode talks with no sense. As he opens his mouth, anything that comes out goes out without reason.

He must have schooled but he does not have wisdom. Wisdom and understand differ from knowledge.

Who can remind me the name Rochas called him years back?

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Asshurbanipali: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by sureheaven(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka is a nigerian just as you are. He has the right to support whosoever pleases him.

So oyedepo wasn't an agent of devil when he supported Jonathan 2015 and followed Atiku to obj to get his support. shocked

Ffk is a fool, he is tired of attacking buhari, it's now mbaka's turn .

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter
Does this government favour you? You wont know because people are still caring for you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by LastDays777: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Your words are very powerful. People have to be careful what they say out of anger

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
It is painful to note that some Igbos have sold their soul to the devil even when it is obvious that Buhari does not have regard for them.
Thank God I am not Igbo.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
than for me to vote atiku its better i lick buhari butts... Atiku is nothing but a greedy and selfish beast,, Nigerians vote atiku and surffer another 4years coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Atiku007: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fani Kayode pls give me a good reason why I shouldn't call you the devil. Anyway I don't blame you cos you are a critics any thing that support Buhari. Abeg go huge transformer.. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by valirex: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
I am not a fan of Fr. Ejike Mbaka but I doubt if FFK is a Christian as he claims. You can't speak ill of people out of hatred and still claim to be a follower of the same Jesus Christ who instructed his followers to love their enemies. It is contradictory.

I don't recall where Jesus said we should be fools?
Go and read your Koran and stop poke nosing
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Evercurious(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nna17:
ffk, this statement is quite unfair.

It"s very fair
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nelsonoba: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
I am not a fan of Fr. Ejike Mbaka but I doubt if FFK is a Christian as he claims. You can't speak ill of people out of hatred and still claim to be a follower of the same Jesus Christ who instructed his followers to love their enemies. It is contradictory.

You people like deceiving yourselves a lot and want to claim that you are more righteous than Jesus in your actions when trying to form fake humility. Are you talking about Jesus that called the Pharisees a brood of vipers? Or is it the same Jesus that looked them in the eye and said WOE UNTO YOU PHARISEES! Or is it the same Jesus that took a whip and started flogging merchants who were using the temple as a market?? If you don't know Jesus, go and study your bible! Jesus is not only the LAMB of God, he is also The LION of Judah! The same Jesus told us to know when to be as gentle as doves, but also as wise as serpents! Christianity does not mean stupidity! When people start telling outright lies in the name of God, we have every right to challenge them before they lead gullible people astray. Father Mbaka was not speaking on behalf of the Jesus I know, so FFK has the right to counter what he said.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
Are you a christian yourself? Did you hear Mbaka say Buhari WILL BE DISGRACED if he vied again? Did you noticed that Mbaka changed voice after Kano state governor visited him, apparently with bags of dollars? Let me ask you again...are both of you christians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Bobbysteps: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
IfYouKnowYouKno:
MBAKA IS A MAN OF DOG

MBAKA HAVE NEVER CRITICIZED ANY OF THE KILLINGS CARRIED OUT BY FULANI HERDSMEN, EVEN THE ONES THAT HAPPENED IN ENUGU STATE. FR. MBAKA IS VERY CORRUPT PRIEST, HE CAN'T DO WITHOUT MIXING RELIGION WITH POLITIC, HE DINES WITH HIGHLY CORRUPT POLITICIANS. THAT'S HOW HE WAS FIGHTING NNAMANI CHIMAROKE WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR, YOU WILL THINK HE IS FIGHTING FOR THE PEOPLE BUT HE WAS DOING IT FOR HIS FAME.

MBAKA IS A MAD MAN,
you an Idiot for calling mbaka mad
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by festacman(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
valirex:

I don't recall where Jesus said we should be fools?
Go and read your Koran and stop poke nosing
He did not instruct anybody to be a fool but he specifically told us to love for our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why these people behave like this when it now turned to sin when you chose the person,party you to vote for we all can't go the same way .but it is common on PDP Supporters to result to insult or curse when they observed your choice or reasoning is not go their ways .they need to be matured

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by TemmyT002(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
I dey laugh oo
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by ekestic1976(f): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
NOC1:
When will people understand that this is politics, every man has his own choice and free to support who so ever he like.
I don't know why people get mad over other people choice and decisions.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Does this government favour you? You wont know because people are still caring for you.
This government favour me ooo!

2018 was my year of total uplifting. Everything I touched turned to gold
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by festacman(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Are you a christian youself? Did you hear Mbaka say Buhari WILL BE DISGRACED if he vied again? Did you noticed that Mbaka changed voice after Kano state governor visited him, apparently with bags of dollars? Let me ask you again...are both of you christians?
I am sure no matter who your father supports, if anyone uses this kind of abusive words to address him you will fight. You will not justify it.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
This FFK of a boy is in so much pains......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter

If you love your destiny as a person, you will oppose Buhari.

I'm a Catholic but I strongly believe that Mbaka has sold his integrity for money

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
I am a Southerner but Buhari will most likely win.

FFK should watch it when talking to an anointed Man of God

post=74388661:

Wow!
So surprised o!
Thumbs up!

I am saying it does not mean I support Buhari but the realities on ground.

I prefer Sowore or Donald Duke wink (You know why I winked)

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Jonadull: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

My friend cheesy
Please vote for Buhari, don’t waste your vote
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Wow!
So surprised o!
Thumbs up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
FFK - the crackhead that seeks public attention whenever his fame seems to be dwindling.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by PointZerom: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
NOC1:
When will people understand that this is politics, every man has his own choice and free to support who so ever he like.
I don't know why people get mad over other people choice and decisions.

5% comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba / Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.