Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (28508 Views)

Throwback 2019: "You’re An Election Rigger Without Peer" Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo. / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
PointZerom:

5% comes to mind
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Godblesspmb: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
I think everyone have the right to vote whoever he feels deserved it.
Ipob said they would vote for ATIKU there is no problem let them vote for their atiku, and we are going to vote for BUHARI let us meet at the pull.
Vote for your Atiku and I will vote for my Buhari.we shall see who will win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by mercyville: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
PMBNG:
lalasticlala
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bobbysteps:
you an Idiot for calling mbaka mad
shotup, that guy is right
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by byinks(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
ffk is an agent of...

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by chocolatelady(f): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmmm, FFk should tread with caution. Saying that a Rev. Fr of the most High God is an agent of satan becos he did not support his candidate is devilish to say the least. Be very careful , even if u are smoking something dont smoke it near a priest of God. A Rev Fr. Is not a pastor that u can toy with and go scout free. I wonder if his wife see all these gibberish he says on social media. Becos an average Igbo woman will not want her husband to put her into trouble. I advise the wife to caution her husband otherwise the repercaution will be better imagine than seen.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
It is true FFK has not been taking his medications of recent.!!! Ghana is not far.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by nonsobaba: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
A lot of Igbos have joined FFK to be insulting Fr Mbaka. Go to facebook and see them. Who did this to Ndi Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Justice310: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
See how Fani Kayode is using foul language on a man of God because of whom he supports. I pity that Igbo lady and his four children
Who is man of God? Mbaka? You better think twice.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by michoim(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
FFK is a son of darkness that cannot find good manners...
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter
My dear, the question is who has this present government favoured ?? undecided
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:

I am sure no matter who your father supports, if anyone uses this kind of abusive words to address him you will fight. You will not justify it.
I am very sure your father will be dissapointed in you for selling all the morals he invested in you for pot of beans. I also advice that you go through my post again after the free-drink-hangover wears off & see if I used any derogatory words.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by yommygift15: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
But he'll be an agent of God had it bn he supported ATHIFKU, I still believe this man is a certified Murrow
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by robosky02(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter

See your life
The hunger in the land is sweet to you
The daily killing in benue kaduna etc is sweet to you

Smh

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by festacman(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
FLYFIRE:

I am very sure your father will be dissapointed in you for selling all the morals he invested in you for pot of beans. I also advice that you go through my post again after the free-drink-hangover wears off & see if I used any derogatory words.
You are a little bit agitated. We were talking about what FFK said vs Biblical injunction not about your post.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
robosky02:

See your life
The hunger in the land is sweet to you
The daily killing in benue kaduna etc is sweet to you

Smh
wink
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
I still maintain the 3 major killers of Nigeria are 1. Religious leaders 2. Security/military 3. Judiciary
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by mrkia(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
I couldn't believe all that am reading of late regarding these politicians getting mad at even their pastors for bringing themselves abreast of the real situation of the country at present. So, supporting PMB now automatically translates to becoming a devil (even their yesterday saving lords)

It's seems PMB 's supersonic wave is about to totality consume the enemies of our great nation.

Dino do I say Dino? no I mean Reno is already being consumed .

FFk is also gone. One by one we shall surely get to the victorious land
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by robosky02(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
wink

Bae tongue
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
SPOT-ON!
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
robosky02:

Bae tongue
Happy new year
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Truthchiz: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka that said God has rejected Buhari some months back has changed lips now. Very confused Man Pity people who take him serious. Mtcheww.. ajormmo
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by robosky02(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
Happy new year
where is the onunu

Andoni woman
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
THIS THREAD IS VERY, VERY, VERY FUNNY. grin WHY AM I NOT SEEING A MASSIVE SUPPORT FOR FFK AS USUAL FROM THOSE MY BRETHRENS ON NAIRALAND. grin
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Pat4321: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka can still be used by Satan
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by stickle(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are lots of civil ways to criticise but this outburst on God's servant by FFK is not beffiting and goes to say alot about his person.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Oyindidi(f): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
robosky02:
where is the onunu

Andoni woman
You no ready to chop
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Friend01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
festacman:
I am not a fan of Fr. Ejike Mbaka but I doubt if FFK is a Christian as he claims. You can't speak ill of people out of hatred and still claim to be a follower of the same Jesus Christ who instructed his followers to love their enemies. It is contradictory.

Who ever takes FFK. serious needs to get himself checked.

FFK has not left anybody out his mouth diarrhoea.
Is it Bianca Ojukwu?
Or. the Hausas? or is it the Igbos?. or. Yoruba's?.
The guy is not normal.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by robosky02(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no ready to chop

I don't over-stand

We the food I know chop
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by rexwalters: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
NOC1:
When will people understand that this is politics, every man has his own choice and free to support who so ever he like.
I don't know why people get mad over other people choice and decisions.
The truth is bitter,all these children are waiting for sweet things,next month they will be wailing like kids deprived of candy.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by PapaAdanna: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To President Buhari's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.