Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) (20570 Views)

Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
StarUp:
Nice one...
LMAO... you forgot to get married grin
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by Jaymharx23(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
enunlewa:
See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/set-of-triplets-delivered-in-bayelsa-on-new-years-day-photos

Correction, it was in FMC Otuoke and not Yenagoa. I stay in Otuoke and two of the nurses there are my friends
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by ikechiozo: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Congratulations to the parents, but the claim of birthing all three babies @ 12:01 am is too good to be true. At most only one baby arrived at that time.

2 Likes

Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by awesomemrs: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
I receive mine, amen
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wow, God is really answering prayers.
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is good news

Let these babies bring good news to people of bayelsa this year

At least for once let good news filter the air there
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
7figuresalary:
Go orphanage... Them plenty there.. undecided undecided
U re right my dear can't agree less with u. undecided
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by winningtona01: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
What a wonderful gift from God.
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by Platony(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Which one is world's first babies in 2019 again na??

Do u knw hw many countries have celebrated New Year already b4 it got to Nigeria's turn??

Besides, Al d babies didn't come out once, first ws 12:01am while d 2nd & 3rd were 12:03 am & the news dey ar nt telling d public is; d babies we're delivered through CS (caesarian section) which is possible for d doctors to delay d timing for it to enter 2019.

Sense wee nt kee me jaré. smiley smiley **runs away**
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Memories12411:
I claim it. I love multiple babies.
Do you have what it takes to take care of them?
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Do you have what it takes to take care of them?

Good question. They don't, which explains the level of poverty and frustration in the land.
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by Focusmind: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2019
E no go pass poor people. The parents may not be doing anything meaningful.

I don't know why the rich hardly have triplets except through IVF.

You can't question God at all.
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by lordtim001(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2019
The last time a foreign doctor posted a picture of herself and her patient in the maternity ward, she was blasted and she consequently lost her job. It is not professional to do so. Nigerian doctors are insensitive
Re: Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) by Eagleword14(f): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wow! New year blessing

I tap into this testimony this year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / The Nonsense Called Divorce Settlement / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.