Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7872 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MyTototear: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IamD18: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Only a fool will take you serious.

Just imagine the username. MyTotoTear? Your toto don tear indeed.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: . by Splinz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
smiley

Did he also tore your Toto? Could that be what inspired your moniker: "Mytototear"?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by swiz123(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please, give him another chance and wear G-string this time.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by bigtt76(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmmm..... Nor let person strangle you just to chop de tin ooo! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: . by MyTototear: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:

no wonder you had to comment on my post.

2 Likes

Re: . by iamademola(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Give him a second chance ,and when you feel it's right. Let him have it ..it not easy I must tell you.

Gracias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SweetBuns(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
I don't believe this story cause this account can be fake.
A male might be hiding behind this account.
Even the user name is somehow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by greatnaija01: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
do we beat a GOAT for eating the YAM we kept with it?
do we blame a LION for eating the GOAT that strayed into its DEN?

WASH THE ROOF, MOP HIS CAR, you are NO WIFE material because of all that.... you are just a HONORABLE MAID....

you sleep with PANT? in the house of a HOT BLOODED MAN? and you expect him to be NORMAL? even if he was a POPE.... he would break his vow at such sight.... so you TEMPT HIM and now you BLAME HIM.

pls walk away from the relationship because you are a SEDUCER and he is a DECEIVER and both of you are living in denial of your left deceit.

wake up and stay WOKE.

MyTototear:
We have been dating for eleven months and we both agreed that there should be no sex. I cook for him, wash his clothes sometimes sleep at his place but on 31st December last year at night he suddenly insisted on sex even after I told him no. I sleep with with just panties which he is already use to although he is free to touch me but no sex. On 31st night he tried to force me and even tore my panties while struggling with me , I had to cry out loud before he left me and started apologizing. Since I left his house yesterday he has been calling and apologizing because I told him it's over .

Is it wise to give him a second chance cos I am confused.

Sorry for the long write-up.

Insults are also welcomed but please also advise me like your sister.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MrSix: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
That guy dey waste him time.
What's the essence of a no sex relationship? Go back to him and give him the Bleep of his life.

Need a laptop?
Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: . by MyTototear: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
iamademola:
Give him a second chance ,and when you feel it's right. Let him have it ..it not easy I must tell you.

Gracias
I am still in shock that he could try to do that. What if he tries it again

1 Like

Re: . by AryEmber(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
swiz123:
Please, give him another chance and wear G-string this time.
Too much sense! Op, listen to this guy.

4 Likes

Re: . by MyTototear: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
bigtt76:
Hmmmm..... Nor let person strangle you just to chop de tin ooo! cheesy
you are funny but thanks for the advise.
Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
And you activated today....which one is "mytototear"??gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
iamademola:

Gracias

Let him have what??..why are u sounding like it's a bottle of coke she kept in the fridge we are talking about here....
You guys are the ones that always make ladies package sex like something they are giving guys and a huge favour.....
somebody will spread like rumour and be shouting give it to me, harder, harder...yet she will still want the right to "she's the one that gave me"...I'm not always getting this part

1 Like

Re: . by ecstasy357(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are wicked!!!!!!
Re: . by marvin906(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rubbish post..

Nevertheless I can't promise anything chick I won't sleep with her if I ever do that just know am.getting it outside

Re: . by Noble3264: 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
[b][/b]THIS WAN NAH MUMU POST.
Re: . by ecstasy357(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
MyTototear:
I am still in shock that he could try to do that. What if he tries it again

He will, and this time don't come back here.

Like seriously what were u expecting... U slept close to him 98% nude.
If the guy doesn't try anything after a year of constantly being nude next to him den his body ain't working.

If u don't want s3x, don't go nude around him....I know this will b difficult for u since ya Toto don tear

1 Like

Re: . by AfroMighty(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
You collected his money....Indirectly he's been paying the bride price....Stop playing the victim card here....
Re: . by THUNDER4real(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you trying to write a novel

1 Like

Re: . by MyTototear: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
ecstasy357:

He will, and this time don't come back here.

Like seriously what were u expecting... U slept close to him 98% nude.
If the guy doesn't try anything after a year of constantly being nude next to him den his body ain't working.

If u don't want s3x, don't go nude around him
okay thanks .
Re: . by tooth4tooth: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
If you are not a Virgin, why punishing the guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by MyTototear: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
tooth4tooth:
If you are not a Virgin, why punishing the guy? undecided
is that a good excuse for his actions
Re: . by sammirano: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
angryA
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
You sleep with just panties beside him. And I am sure you also want him to cuddle you. Rubbish
Re: . by tobenuel(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
you created this account today ,spent 2hrs online faking stories I go tear u slap now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by capitalzero: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
MyTototear:
We have been dating for eleven months and we both agreed that there should be no sex. I cook for him, wash his clothes sometimes sleep at his place but on 31st December last year at night he suddenly insisted on sex even after I told him no. I sleep with with just panties which he is already use to although he is free to touch me but no sex. On 31st night he tried to force me and even tore my panties while struggling with me , I had to cry out loud before he left me and started apologizing. Since I left his house yesterday he has been calling and apologizing because I told him it's over .

Is it wise to give him a second chance cos I am confused.

Sorry for the long write-up.

Insults are also welcomed but please also advise me like your sister.

tell him to go and pay bride price. you are living couple life. and if you do not want to have his way, do not sleep in his house over night.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
no wonder you had to comment on my post.

My response:::

if you are not a virgin and you keep refusing him sex...

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH GAL ON EARTHgrin grin grin

Husband scarce oooo
Re: . by boxer022(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2019
If what you are saying is really true, I will not blame him for trying to have sex with you despite your agreement with him. He was fully aroused and could not handle himself. You screamed and he left you alone apologising for trying. I will say forgive him but if indeed you want a no sex relationship, it may be a problem. It is near to impossible to find a guy who will agree to those terms. If you are a virgin, keep yourself for the man who marries you as it is your pride as a woman.
Re: . by MyTototear: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2019
capitalzero:

tell him to go and pay bride price. you are living couple life. and if you do not want to have his way, do not sleep in his house over night.
okay thanks for the advise.
Re: . by MyTototear: 1:32am On Jan 03, 2019
boxer022:
If what you are saying is really true, I will not blame him for trying to have sex with you despite your agreement with him. He was fully aroused and could not handle himself. You screamed and he left you alone apologising for trying. I will say forgive him but if indeed you want a no sex relationship, it may be a problem. It is near to impossible to find a guy who will agree to those terms. If you are a virgin, keep yourself for the man who marries you as it is your pride as a woman.
thanks I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Vital Reasons Why Not To Sleep With A Virgin. / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Memes Ladies Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.