Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7879 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Kolawat7(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2019
This one weak me ooooo
Re: . by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
We have been dating for eleven months and we both agreed that there should be no sex. I cook for him, wash his clothes sometimes sleep at his place but on 31st December last year at night he suddenly insisted on sex even after I told him no. I sleep with with just panties which he is already use to although he is free to touch me but no sex. On 31st night he tried to force me and even tore my panties while struggling with me , I had to cry out loud before he left me and started apologizing. Since I left his house yesterday he has been calling and apologizing because I told him it's over .

Is it wise to give him a second chance cos I am confused.

Sorry for the long write-up.

Insults are also welcomed but please also advise me like your sister.

are you that desperate?
Mistake 1 cleaning and cooking for an animal with no self control
Mistake 2 sleeping with just panties with a male animal in the house.
Mistake 3 considering giving him a second chance. My verdict is you are a desperate pickme chick with no selfesteem and no sense of selfworth who os ready to bend over backwards to keep a man.

My advice: Dump him like yesterdays garbage, cry for 2hours bathe all the negativity with his name away, get some little revnge to close that chaptwr of your life. Wear a nice dress and some makeup and become go back in the dating pool. Congrats you have hearby moved on with your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Terryindeed: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
Only a fool will take you serious.

Just imagine the username. MyTotoTear? Your toto don tear indeed.

Guy you were hash but truthful. That why he wanted to tear her Toto. Forgiver. Gerrout from here and stop living in the past, I hope you will also break up when he sleeps with another girl.
Re: . by tooth4tooth: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
is that a good excuse for his actions
Other guys had their way, the relationship still ended. The one you have is the one you love he deserve better than the ones that had their way and still broke up with you.

What am trying to justify here is the decision of no sex is off the track from the onset. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Hahaha "mytototear"
#funny people here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Fidelismaria: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Lol

Dec 31st

Weren't y'all meant to be in church, mosque or shrine praying to your god for a successful crossover...

grin grin
Re: . by blacq2009(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Stop this your pretence and let the guy in. No be other guys tear that your toto?
Re: . by MyTototear: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
are you that desperate?
Mistake 3 considering giving him a second chance. My verdict is you are a desperate pickme chick with no selfesteem and no sense of selfworth who os ready to bend over backwards to keep a man.

My advice: Dump him like yesterdays garbage, cry for 2hours bathe all the negativity with his name away, get some little revnge to close that chaptwr of your life. Wear a nice dress and some makeup and become go back in the dating pool. Congrats you have hearby moved on with your life.
thanks for this advise
Re: . by JuzzJoel: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
AryEmber:
Too much sense! Op, listen to this guy.

Guy , you no dey okay grin grin grin
Re: . by DumaEmpire(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
are you that desperate?

For good 11months this poor guy has been dying in silence to a gal that sleeps with only pants on n you say he's got no self control.... Well done
Re: . by ewaomaga: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Randy91:

My response:::

if you are not a virgin and you keep refusing him sex...

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH GAL ON EARTHgrin grin grin
Husband scarce oooo
she sounds like ma ex thou... not sure anyway.
Re: . by MannieA(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
are you that desperate?

What are you saying??He's actions of trying to force her wasn't right but I hope you know he's a man and blood is flowing in himBeing in a sexless relationship is not easy and considering that she might not be a virgin and she's still refusing him sex is a total turn off.And come to think of it you are calling him an animal, how is he an animal He's a man and not a log of wood,she wore Just panties to sleep when guyz even get turned on if a woman is clothed and lying by their side.

Don't blame only the guy,she is to be blamed too.it's 50:50

Your Mistake 3 doesn't make so much sense.. giving a man a second chance sometimes doesn't mean she's desperate or has low self esteem it means she's trying to see if her relationship can work.Even you have given a man a second chance stop acting like you don't tolerate crap whereas you do.You have to try your best before giving up.Life is not the way you think it is.

Also, it isn't bad to cook for her man but I don't support living with a man....

Tbh with you..your advice isn't legit at all.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na,dont assume everryone is like you.
MannieA:

What are you saying??He's actions of trying to force her wasn't right but I hope you know he's a man and blood is flowing in himBeing in a sexless relationship is not easy and considering that she might not be a virgin and she's still refusing him sex is a total turn off.And come to think of it you are calling him an animal, how is he an animal He's a man and not a log of wood,she wore Just panties to sleep when guyz even get turned on if a woman is clothed and lying by their side.

Don't blame only the guy,she is to be blamed too.it's 50:50

Your Mistake 3 doesn't make so much sense.. giving a man a second chance sometimes doesn't mean she's desperate or has low self esteem it means she's trying to see if her relationship can work.Even you have given a man a second chance stop acting like you don't tolerate crap whereas you do.You have to try your best before giving up.Life is not the way you think it is.

Also, it isn't bad to cook for her man but I don't support living with a man....

Tbh with you..your advice isn't legit at all.
Re: . by MannieA(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Na,dont assume everryone is like you.

I think you are the one who shouldn't assume that everyone is like you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
MannieA:

I think you are the one who shouldn't assume that everyone is like you.
where did i asssume eeveryone is like me?. not eveeryone has the gguts to do what i do.

you are just like the rest with herd mentality. Easy picking.
Re: . by joinvincible: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Na So U Cheap?
Re: . by Lipslikecandy11(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
We have been dating for eleven months and we both agreed that there should be no sex. I cook for him, wash his clothes sometimes sleep at his place but on 31st December last year at night he suddenly insisted on sex even after I told him no. I sleep with with just panties which he is already use to although he is free to touch me but no sex. On 31st night he tried to force me and even tore my panties while struggling with me , I had to cry out loud before he left me and started apologizing. Since I left his house yesterday he has been calling and apologizing because I told him it's over .

I don't get it wit most ladies.. That think or feels sex is the best gift u can ever give a guy....just as a girl once told me dat "we can date without having sex" and I told her "yes and will also keep my money to myself"...!!!
Re: . by Abusey(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Randy91:

My response:::

if you are not a virgin and you keep refusing him sex...

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH GAL ON EARTHgrin grin grin

Husband scarce oooo
Ahan! must there be sex before marriage?
Re: . by Countersam(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:

You sleep in his bed with only panties, and he is allowed to only touch. Aunty you are wicked! 11months fa?

Re: . by nodeKWKLFL: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Eleven... Eleven months! Wow!
Are you a virgin? My guess is that you are not. If you guys are adults and ready, 11 months is more than enough for you or the guy to know that you both are right for each other. I believe if the guy is a monster, you would have walked away months ago. So stop looking for a reason in NL to quit. You were comfortable sleeping with him on the same bed for almost a year. That means you like him. So what's holding you back? Oh oh. Want to get married before giving him your cat. But you are enjoying the benefits of marriage for the past 11 months I guess. If you don't want a guy to enjoy any benefit from you as a female, stop getting the benefits of marriage from him. Wait till you get married. Visit once in a while. Don't demand like a wife. He gives you anything or takes care of you out of his freewill, take it as a plus. Don't demand and he won't demand. Looking to break up with him now doesn't makes sense. You say you do chores when at his place? If you were at your house don't you do chores? Be realistic. We all do chores at our home. When we visit friends, we help out too when we stay over. It's normal. Stop acting like it's something because you definitely eat and well taken care of when you are over there at his place. Rape is wrong. Both parties have to agree in other to have sex. He knows he did wrong. You did wrong too.
Re: . by MyTototear: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
I don't live with him, I am also busy just as he is... It's just that sometimes he may need me to sleep over of which I oblige sometimes. Thanks.
Re: . by rainmaker12(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
SweetBuns:
I don't believe this story cause this account can be fake.
A male might be hiding behind this account.
Even the user name is somehow
So if the account na fake,watin happen? Em ask for money?
Re: . by rainmaker12(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyTototear:
I am still in shock that he could try to do that. What if he tries it again
Are you a virgin? If another man has eaten your fruit before, why you tormenting him? For 1 whole year, you wicked o. I'm 70% sure he's bleeping someone else to cool down his konji. Na you go still loose. You leave am to another man. Na the same thing. Men need sex madam if you never get!

I no fit even date woman with zero urge for sex, watin happen? When you can get a professional sex with money. I bet you can't bleep like a happy ronce girl willing to impress her customer, so why the "no sex bullshit"?
Re: . by MyTototear: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Abusey:
Ahan! must there be sex before marriage?
I tire o
Re: . by Ken4agent(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
IamD18:
Only a fool will take you serious.

Just imagine the username. MyTotoTear? Your toto don tear indeed.

Lol grin grin
Re: . by MyTototear: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
rainmaker12:

Are you a virgin? If another man has eaten your fruit before, why you tormenting him? For 1 whole year, you wicked o. I'm 70% sure he's bleeping someone else to cool down his konji. Na you go still loose. You leave am to another man. Na the same thing. Men need sex madam if you never get!

I no fit even date woman with zero urge for sex, watin happen? When you can get a professional sex with money. I bet you can't bleep like a happy ronce girl willing to impress her customer, so why the "no sex bullshit"?
it's not compulsory to have sex in a relationship besides I have never asked him for cash either not like he will not give me if I ask but he has to know that not every girl is after how much a man has.
Re: . by Bunmi76: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Stingy Man's sex sweeteners. Watch your man spend on you endlessly with these sex sweeteners combo its tested and trusted, a trial will convince you. The combo is 12k
WhatsApp or call 08114896733
Re: . by Elsah(f): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
I don't understand why guys believe a non-virgin lady doesn't have the right to opt for celibacy in a relationship, what if she has decided to stay away from fornication because she is willing to make heaven, even though she had fallen into temptations in the past. Is it only virgins that are called to pursue holiness and righteousness in life? So, because she sinned in the past, she should continue to wallow in sin? What kind of counsels are you guys giving?

Sis, i have a feeling this guy will make you fall later in the long run. If you still wanna keep dating him, it's fine, but just avoid putting yourself in compromising situations in the future. Don't agree to sleep over and meet at open places. Set your boundaries and if he can't adhere, he's not the one for you. There's no guarantee that he won't leave you after giving him the cookie. Your body belongs to God and if he wants to own it, he should wife you. What i don't get is why you would name yourself 'mytototear' if you wanted to be taken seriously undecided
Re: . by MyTototear: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Elsah:
I don't understand why guys believe a non-virgin lady doesn't have the right to opt for celibacy in a relationship, what if she has decided to stay away from fornication because she is willing to make heaven, even though she had fallen into temptations in the past. Is it only virgins that are called to pursue holiness and righteousness in life? So, because she sinned in the past, she should continue to wallow in sin? What kind of counsels are you guys giving?

Sis, i have a feeling this guy will make you fall later in the long run. If you still wanna keep dating him, it's fine, but just avoid putting yourself in compromising situations in the future. Don't agree to sleep over and meet at open places. Set your boundaries and if he can't adhere, he's not the one for you. There's no guarantee that he won't leave you after giving him the cookie. Your body belongs to God and if he wants to own it, he should wife you. What i don't get is why you would name yourself 'mytototear' if you wanted to be taken seriously undecided
thanks honey you understood everything.

1 Like

Re: . by Aadeyinka(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
MyTototear:

you are very wicked person, just punishing the poor guy, no sex 11 months and you sleep in his house with pant, in fact the guy tried, he supposed to have done it all this while either voluntary or force you and apologise , I blame the guy bciz he is too weak and dense a bit, you take him for a ride, a fool,
are you virgin ? you enjoy sex with other lover I guess because not easy or your body is log of wood,
I dey fex , bye
Re: . by MyTototear: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Aadeyinka:
you are very wicked person, just punishing the poor guy, no sex 11 months and you sleep in his house with pant, in fact the guy tried, he supposed to have done it all this while either voluntary or force you and apologise , I blame the guy bciz he is too weak and dense a bit, you take him for a ride, a fool,
are you virgin ? you enjoy sex with other lover I guess because not easy or your body is log of wood,
I dey fex , bye
Firstly I have been faithful to him, secondly you don't have to encourage rape especially when you have sister's or even a mother. These rapist even rape grandmas so don't encourage rape in anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million Naira At 26. / I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.